jilbabs

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
Everytime I start looking for islamic clothing on the internet,I get really shocked from the price,may be its just me ,but I find sometimes rediculous prises ,why is it so expensive always...iTS really hard to dress in the western country,but to afford islamic clothes for many people not just me seems really impossible
salam

LeylaHussain

As salamu alaykum my sisters,

You could also have a look on this site : www.desertstore.com
I have never ordered from them, but they seem to be serious, and I know other sisters who are really satisfied from their purchase there.
Prices are not so high, and they have loads of abayas-caftan models.

wa salam:hijabi:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
salam
Everytime I start looking for islamic clothing on the internet,I get really shocked from the price,may be its just me ,but I find sometimes rediculous prises ,why is it so expensive always...iTS really hard to dress in the western country,but to afford islamic clothes for many people not just me seems really impossible
salam

Assalamu Alaikum Sister Aisha..

You took the words straight out of my mouth..I mean I understand that these people are earning a living through this..but seriously..$60 for a simple cotton tunic does not sound reasonable AT ALL!!!..

I found some reasonably priced shawls after months of searching online..and I loved them!..the shipping costs were horrid though (about $60) but I am satisfied with the quality of the items so I'm down playing that part
www.everythingislamic.com... *IS* the place to shop from though!!!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:

My favourite online Islamic store is www.shukronline.com, the prices are average but they do have some really good sales from time to time. The quality of the clothes is so good, and not only that but their sizes actually fit me :):) :wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

My favourite online Islamic store is www.shukronline.com, the prices are average but they do have some really good sales from time to time. The quality of the clothes is so good, and not only that but their sizes actually fit me :):) :wasalam:

salam
yes thats a very nice web site,i think its turkish ,they have very beautiful clothes...

Ummzaina

Assalaam alaikum

I cant understand why some of the sisters in the western countries cant sew and sell jelbabs and hijabs etc....lol
it would be cheaper and sisters can earn good blessed money for helping muslimahs cover up.

Wa salaam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Assalaam alaikum

I cant understand why some of the sisters in the western countries cant sew and sell jelbabs and hijabs etc....lol
it would be cheaper and sisters can earn good blessed money for helping muslimahs cover up.

Wa salaam

salam

yes its good idea,i know how to sew,just have no patience for that
salam

Ummzaina

salam

yes its good idea,i know how to sew,just have no patience for that
salam

yeah I understand, I get impatient when sewing too:astag: .
Why not try hiring a seamstress and start a hijab/jelbab business, as I have heard so many sisters cant seem to find the right work or the right environment for work or many do not hire hijabi muslimahs etc.
Just an idea...:hijabi:

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
We have once a week a meeting for sewing in our local Mosque,Islamic center,,its very good idea
salam

Sophie

Great place I found

Salaam Sisters! This is my first time posting even though I have visted this site about 4 times now. I found a great place on the inter net for Islamic clothing for women. http://www.alhannah.com Great price's and so much selection.:hijabi: :tti_sister:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum
Welcome to TTI Sophie :). I've bought stuff from al hannah b4. I'm not to much of a fan of their hijabs (I've never bought other clothing from there b4) but they have really good beauty products. The prices are good and delivery was so fast :)