Joe Biden and Sarah Palin Agree on Darfur

Discussion in 'New and Current Affairs' started by OnlyOne, Oct 10, 2008.

1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0

What do you all think? I think the "no-fly zone" is actually really smart.
  2. TheHumbleWun

TheHumbleWun Banned

Senior Financial Analyst
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    Salaam,

You gotta be careful with these kinds of people and the trick they play with their words. Despite the "no fly zone," what about "no sea zone"? Haven't you heard about the pirate attacks going on around that area?
  3. justoneofmillion

justoneofmillion Junior Member

student
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    :salam2:I think the US should mind it s business period.It s going down and it is gonna hurt bad.These nasiz are not credible in the eyes of the entire world,as they are ruining their own country by working for corporations and private bankers, their own freaken country!

They don t care about you ,they don t care ...You people have to wake up ! no one cares about what they say and you guys will care even less once they declare martial law and turn your own army against you,open your eyes, stop policing the world and don t allow them to divert your attentions in such ways.

First they couldn t solve problems on earth so they tried to go to the moon,now that they can t solve their own problems at home they long for Darfur,as you can see Darfur today is the moon for them let them be sober,their circle of realistic ambitions is shrinking, it s over finito!.

How do you want people to give credit to anything that comes out of a country whose president stated quote"I believe that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully"George bush !!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. diane_k

diane_k Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Well just letting you know....Bush's time is OVER soon enough and MOST intelligent AMERICANS will not be supporting McSame and that idiotic Palin.....
    Tides are changing and it is so exciting to be part of it........OBAMA '08
  5. justoneofmillion

student
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    :salam2:These people won t change anything,they take oath by the same crowd behind the stages..The thing that i d on t really understand is how could the people of any country allow themselves to be commanded by such individuals and still ascribe to democratic notions! .When someone like Ron Paul becomes too smart to be elected or someone like Lyndon Larouche is marginalized ,it just means there is something deeply wrong in the psychy of a nation , that everything needs to be reevaluated and that a critical mind has to be stimulated all over again out of i t s comfy laziness.
    Anyways good luck.
  6. cmelbouzaidi

cmelbouzaidi Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    :salam2: agree 100% with you, justoneofmillion, and i feel sorry for the average american when the choices are so, so limited. i did hold out some hope on obama at the start and got swept up in the idea of an actual change of having someone different as a president there but as time went on i realized that in the end they are all politicians, liars and con artists.. i used to hold clinton in higher regard than other presidents of the usa and then i learned a couple of years back that when the crisis was unfolding in bosnia, he told his peeps not to mention the word "genocide" or else "the usa would be forced to act"..... however, i do believe if obama gets elected that things will look up there in the shortterm but on a system that is flawed and corrupt to the core, this will not be enough to make a change for the good longterm. the people need to stand up for themselves and demand a real change :) but this life is short and all of this is just a distraction from our goal as individuals, as muslims, to be the best we can be here as servants of Allah and to prepare for the hereafter.
    :wasalam:
  7. justoneofmillion

student
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    :salam2:sister,
    Clinton also admitted that the US did not intervene until they knew that the Bosnian Muslims where having the upper hand and were most likely to win that war.They couldn t stand the perspective of having another Muslim government in the heart of Europe maybe .He wrote it in his book...

This documentary here is the best documentary i have watched until now about these matters,it is really good ,i recommend to everyone to watch it inshallah

[vg]3543161691381895251[/vg]

Thank you for this,ameen may Allah bless you.

wassalaam ukhti

jameel
  8. diane_k

diane_k Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    We are not sinking by ourselves.....check the GLOBAL economy......everyone has a stake in this election......I do think as far as bridging the gaps here, Obama is our best choice.......

Besides Republicans are just scary racist idiots.........who needs them!
  9. justoneofmillion

student
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    :salam2:We dont want you to sink, the majority of the folks are normal hard working people who are trying to provide for their families and have descent lives.We want these thugs to sink for their only kick is to make money out of wars by getting god s people kill each other out of their ignorance.That s all. Awareness needs to be raised.I know it is hard to believe but these people are trully evil.
  10. TheHumbleWun

TheHumbleWun Banned

Senior Financial Analyst
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    Salaam,

This whole mess is exposing those countries that have corrupt institutionalized systems & counterfeit money. It's exactly what the forefathers of the U.S. had nightmares about. Only those who worship money are sinking. Those who have faith have God on their side. And Allah is the only Provider and the Best of Planners.