Video Journey To islam! Converts to Islam! Konvertierte Brüder!

AS-SIDDIQ

assalam alaykoum

[yt]I9O-SEFcg-I[/yt]

Journey To islam! Converts to Islam! Konvertierte Brüder!

[yt]L3vS9SUxOtw[/yt]

Selbsterzählte Geschichte über einen Konvertierten Moslem!!!

[yt]iO6Ha9S3BMM[/yt]

riyazbhat

:salam2: Allah swt guides whoever He wills. I lived in Germany for many years and tried in my own unscholarly way to tell my friends about Islam. Found it very hard and went through a lot of personal trouble. Now I think we should save our Imaan first and then when we are strong enough do the dawah.
I remember the story of our beloved Prophet pbuh on his journey to Taif and how badly he pbuh was treated. That is why I said, God guides whom He wills.
May He forgive us, Aamin.
:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Agreed! Its hard to live & work in Germany

:salam2: Allah swt guides whoever He wills. I lived in Germany for 7 years and tried in my own unscholarly way to tell my friends about Islam. Found it very hard and went through a lot of personal trouble. Now I think we should save our Imaan first and then when we are strong enough do the dawah.
I remember the story of our beloved Prophet pbuh on his journey to Taif and how badly he pbuh was treated. That is why said, God guides whom He wills.
May He forgive us, Aamin.

riyazbhat

:salam2: I dont know why Germans hate Islam so much.....but then I guess I should not generalise.....Maybe there are honest souls like the ones above who are willing to try and understand Islam.
Again God gives the light to those whom He swt wills and I submit to him.

boupj

Asalaamu Alaikum
I should show this to my mother, though I'm Canadian my mother is German and I recently converted to Islam and now she thinks I'm no longer proud to be German, which is so not true. She thinks the two are mutually exclusive maybe if she knew that Germans are converting she would be able to see that you can be a proud German and a proud Muslim.

boupj

:salam2: I dont know why Germans hate Islam so much.....but then I guess I should not generalise.....Maybe there are honest souls like the ones above who are willing to try and understand Islam.
Again God gives the light to those whom He swt wills and I submit to him.

Germans don't hate Muslims, but it often appears that way. Being form a German family I think it has more to do with xenophobia. They don't want to be seen as racist or prejudiced, and they are trying to escape the shadow cast over them from the holocaust, but they still haven't successfully found a way to integrate minorities into their society. I think they feel the best way to not be prejudiced is to have no one around to be prejudiced against, they fear that they will hate so they make it clear that anyone they could hate isn't welcome (it's sort of an oxymoron, and it's very complicated) I wrote a thesis paper for college on post-WWII and post-Holocaust guilt in Germany and found that a lot of todays xenophobic tendencies in Germany stem from the fear that they might do something bad again and they just want to avoid it. This is not meant to be offensive to any Germans and again it is a bit of a generalization, not all Germans feel this way. Things are getting better in Germany, I was reading one article on how the world cup was beneficial to German society because all Germans were demonstrating their national pride and supporting the same goal (the German soccer team) whether they be from north or south, east or west, native German or immigrant it gave them a common national goal and identity.

Germans accepting Islam is amazing, perhaps it can bring an inner-peace to German society, Insha'Allah more Germans will discover the beauty of Islam (maybe even my mother or grandmother).

riyazbhat

bro boupj, :salam2: and thanks for the answer. it really makes me happy to see germans willing to learn about islam. this is the first right step in the right direction. once Germans open their eyes to other cultures and give up their pride a bit, inshallah God will open the souls of many people there and inshallah they will see the beauty of islam. however if they stay proud and closed like they are now then we know pride alkways hath a fall.
Islam is rising everywhere and truth always shines.
My experience in Germany was very negative and perhaps I dont want to go back there ever but only Allah knows. I leave myslef to His mercy.

boupj

bro boupj, :salam2: and thanks for the answer.

Asalaamu Alaikum
No prob for the answer, but um, I'm not a brother:shymuslima1: Sorry I think I need to change my screen name because evryone seems to thing I'm a brother.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Germans are mixed people from my experience...They don't like Immigrants because of the economic situation prevelant in germany at the moment all these Indians working there & so on; but overall they are ok...

Asalaamu Alaikum
No prob for the answer, but um, I'm not a brother:shymuslima1: Sorry I think I need to change my screen name because evryone seems to thing I'm a brother.

F

fabs

Schon wieder stell ich mir die Frage warum man zum Islam bekehren wuerde, doch ist es ihre Wahl...

aloulou

Asalaamu Alaikum
I should show this to my mother, though I'm Canadian my mother is German and I recently converted to Islam and now she thinks I'm no longer proud to be German, which is so not true. She thinks the two are mutually exclusive maybe if she knew that Germans are converting she would be able to see that you can be a proud German and a proud Muslim.

salam
h r u i m just wondering where do u live in canada
and do u speak frensh aly from alberta salam