Jummah Mubarak

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Aleykum Dearest TTI Sisters and Brothers

Sometimes, Allah breaks your spirit to save your soul.
Sometimes, HE breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, Allah allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, Allah sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.
Make plans but understand that we live by Allah's grace.
Ameen.
Jumma mubarak

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you )

Jumma Mubarak to you too Appa BK and to all my muslim brothers & sisters glad that dear Appa BK posted this thread. Friday is Eid ul Momineen Alhumdulilah we all should be thankful for the mercy of Allah (SWT) that we have such beautiful day coming every week and make the most of it.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 2, Book 13, Number 1:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 6:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Any person who takes a bath on Friday like the bath of Janaba and then goes for the prayer (in the first hour i.e. early), it is as if he had sacrificed a camel (in Allah's cause); and whoever goes in the second hour it is as if he had sacrificed a cow; and whoever goes in the third hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a horned ram; and if one goes in the fourth hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour then it is as if he had offered an egg. When the Imam comes out (i.e. starts delivering the Khutba), the angels present themselves to listen to the Khutba."

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 7:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

While 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab) was delivering the Khutba on a Friday, a man entered (the mosque). 'Umar asked him, "What has detained you from the prayer?" The man said, "It was only that when I heard the Adhan I performed ablution (for the prayer)." On that 'Umar said, "Did you not hear the Prophet saying: 'Anyone of you going out for the Jumua prayer should take a bath'?".

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 8:
Narrated Salman-Al-Farsi:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever takes a bath on Friday, purifies himself as much as he can, then uses his (hair) oil or perfumes himself with the scent of his house, then proceeds (for the Jumua prayer) and does not separate two persons sitting together (in the mosque), then prays as much as (Allah has) written for him and then remains silent while the Imam is delivering the Khutba, his sins in-between the present and the last Friday would be forgiven."

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 17:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The first Jumua prayer which was offered after a Jumua prayer offered at the mosque of Allah's Apostle took place in the mosque of the tribe of 'Abdul Qais at Jawathi in Bahrain.

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 51:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When it is a Friday, the angels stand at the gate of the mosque and keep on writing the names of the persons coming to the mosque in succession according to their arrivals. The example of the one who enters the mosque in the earliest hour is that of one offering a camel (in sacrifice). The one coming next is like one offering a cow and then a ram and then a chicken and then an egg respectively. When the Imam comes out (for Jumua prayer) they (i.e. angels) fold their papers and listen to the Khutba."

Volume 2, Book 13, Number 57:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) talked about Friday and said, "There is an hour (opportune time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while praying and asks something from Allah, then Allah will definitely meet his demand." And he (the Prophet) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.

- Allahumma ajirni min an-naar. (Oh Allah! Save me from the fire.) Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam Alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFZF3r1nkW8

please see this Fatwa, may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us to come to the light of Sunnah and save us from the darkness of Bidah{innovation}

I too used this {Jumuah Mubarak} and someone helped me with this Fatwa, may Allah reward that person.
this Fatwa is taken from the weekly class of Sheikh Assim al Hakeem of TTI at islamchat.nl

Jazakum Allahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

SaifKhan Jazak Allah brother for the information May Allah (SWT) reward you for this Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Amenn!