Just a strange funny thought

cadette

Salaams

I just had a very funny thought and wanted to know if anyone else felt this way sometimes.

Have you ever felt like your brain was just a library for useless information... LOL.. LIke your brain somedays only remembers the useless facts we pick up on joke/junk e-mails, and the crap in newspaper and magazine ads... not to mention radio.

I'm having one of those days.. I can't seem to remember how get my newsletters or site invitations going, but I can remember all the words to london bridge and 3 blind mice. (like that is helpfull).

Just something light-hearted and crazy I thought I'd share. (just another excuse not to work, I suppose) :D

AbuSadiq

Salam,

Bro Cardett, that is very usual with human beings. Sometimes the thoughts are not only useless, but dirty. Wipe them up with azkaar (Subhaanal Laah, Walhamdu Lillah, Laa ilaaha Illallaa, and Wallaahu Akbar). These are hadith an-nafs.

May Allah continue to guide us, amin.

yasmin623

Dear sister Cadette...

Haha...no problem...:laughing-dancing: I think everybody`s brain more or less will have some `useless information`

However, foremost important...just don`t forget to put Allah swt and our holy prophet in our brain...

Take care...:SMILY252:

wassalam,
yasmin

Kayote

Salam

Glad to know Im not the only one who gets these thoughts at the most inappropriate of times. :D

WaAlikeum Assalam