Just Say: Alhamdulillah

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Taken from: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-support/134295275-just-say-alhamdulillah.html

brother Marwen says:

""Assalamu alaykom !

Alhamdulillah !

I just wanted to remember you to say always alhamdullilah (thank you Allah !)

I recently felt myself very upset and sad. I'm a new diplomed, I looked for a job for months without result. I have no job. I have no money. I'm getting older, and I want to help my parents, but I have nothing to do . I want to be married to save myself from fitna, but still not having a job and money to found a family.
Conclusion : I'm a total failure !

But, while i was making dark thoughts (), I looked at myself and found that Allah gave me many gifts so why am I upset. Ok, no job, no success, no money, but : I have a good health (I think ), there is many people who can't stand up because they are sick, but thank God i can walk and i can go to the mosque. Many people cannot eat what they want, not because they are poor, but because they have bad stomack, but thank to Allah, I can eat what I want : I mean I eat a lot of cookies, and anytime I want. I am a muslim, thank to allah, so i have a good chance to go to jannah, but a lot of people don't know about islam, or are so stubbern to enter in islam. Allah gave me a lot of great things, so I have to say Alhamdulillah every second. I don't really have to be sad
Alhamdulillah.

I wanted to share this feeling with you brothers and sisters. So remember the gifts sent to you by allah and say : Alhamdulillah !""

naz haider

yes brother... Allah has blessed us all in some way or the other, in his own unique way.
We should remember to be thankful to Allah and pray for our less unfortunate brothers and sisters.
ALHAMDULLILAH :hijabi:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam.
Same here, I'm just in a same state as ahmed_indian. no job, no money, nothing to do, frustrated, making bad thoughts in mind!!! samely want to marry soon, to save myself from......A degree more: I'm looking for a revert,moms gonna kill me.....lolz

In south-east Asian region its a big problem. First get a job then establish your career then at the age of 30-32 even 35 get marry?!!??...I just dont understand why? so the people are getting in adultery..

Anyaways, But I'm inshallah thankful to Allah SWT and thank you brother to remind me again of that......

Jazakallahu Khairan

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam.
Same here, I'm just in a same state as ahmed_indian. no job, no money, nothing to do, frustrated, making bad thoughts in mind!!! samely want to marry soon, to save myself from......A degree more: I'm looking for a revert,moms gonna kill me.....lolz

In south-east Asian region its a big problem. First get a job then establish your career then at the age of 30-32 even 35 get marry?!!??...I just dont understand why? so the people are getting in adultery..

Anyaways, But I'm inshallah thankful to Allah SWT and thank you brother to remind me again of that......

Jazakallahu Khairan

Assalamu allaicum

Dear brother, the post of brother ahmed_indian is not about him. :hijabi:. It has been taken from other site, written by brother "Marwen", as it is mentioned on the begining of the thread.

I hope Inshallah I did not said something wrong.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah, Brother Ahmed_Indian. You are not a failure. My first simultaneous jobs after leaving Penn State were a farmer and a garbage collector during the wee hours of the morning. Although I have always had blue collar jobs, I have been the supervisor at five or six different jobs and was able to send my youngest son to private school and support myself and my family in a comfortable lifestyle.

I know how depressing it is to not work. After having my spine crushed which was the third fracture to my lumbar region, I realized that I not only may not work again, but may not walk again. I went into severe depression. I had stopped preaching but was still active in Christianity at that time and yet I couldn't understand why bad things continued to happen to me. Islam has taught me what it has taught you.

"God is faithful,
and God will not let you be tested beyond your strength,
but with the testing God will also provide the way out
so that you may be able to endure it" 1Cor.10:13

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God...

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

"Alhamdu lillaahi alaa kulli haal," said Ahmed, "Praise Allah in all things!"

Verily your Lord is Allah the One who created the heavens and earth in six days and then He was over the throne. He causes the night to cover the day - it seeks it out perpetually. The sun, the moon and the stars are under the control of His order. Verily, His is the creation and the order. Blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds. Al-A'raaf: 54

Our Lord is the one who gave all things their creation (or form) and then directed them. Taha: 50

The one who created me and He is the one who guides me. Ash-Shu'araa: 78

Exalt the name of your Lord Most High (1) The One who created and formed (2) And the One who apportioned and directed Al-A'laa: 1-3

There is no sovereignty except Allah's. He commands you not to worship any but Him. Yusuf: 40

Here is an interesting article on what you have shared with us, Brother Ahmed_Indian:

How to incorporate Zikr into our lives
by Kirin Patel

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Alhamdulillah, Brother Ahmed_Indian. You are not a failure.
"Alhamdu lillaahi alaa kulli haal," said Ahmed, "Praise Allah in all things!"

Same here, I'm just in a same state as ahmed_indian. no job, no money, nothing to do, frustrated, making bad thoughts in mind!!!

:wasalam:,
barak Allah feek both of you. but actually its a story of a brother called marwen.(may Allah help him). not mine (alhamdulillah) .

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalamu allaicum

Dear brother, the post of brother ahmed_indian is not about him. :hijabi:. It has been taken from other site, written by brother "Marwen", as it is mentioned on the begining of the thread.

I hope Inshallah I did not said something wrong.

May Allah bless you

you got it right sister. barak Allah feeki

Ibn Uthaymin

Jazakallhu khayr, also if anyone is in difficulty you should say Istighfar. Consider:

فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوْا رَبَّكُمْؕ اِنَّهٗ كَانَ غَفَّارً

"Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver"

يُّرْسِلِ السَّمَآءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِّدْرَارًاۙ‏
"He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers"

وَّيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِاَمْوَالٍ وَّبَنِيْنَ وَيَجْعَل لَّـكُمْ جَنّٰتٍ وَّيَجْعَل لَّـكُمْ اَنْهٰرًاؕ‏
"And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers."

مَّا لَـكُمْ لَا تَرْجُوْنَ لِلّٰهِ وَقَارًا
"What is [the matter] with you that you do not attribute to Allah [due] grandeur"

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam

Sorry, actually I saw the url, but as the situation matches me a lot, so I forgot to notice or mention.....obsessed you know.....lolz..

Anyways, yet it is a situation.....thank you sister Asja...you didnt say anything wrong.

Barakallahu feekum to all the 'bekaar'(bekaar:unemplyed, something called in our country) and certainly for all.

Jazakallah...

FreeMind.

Knowledge is Power.
We all complain about things that may seem important to us but when you consider
the even more unfortunate around the world, you actually feel lucky.

ALHAMDULLILAH!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
We all complain about things that may seem important to us but when you consider
the even more unfortunate around the world, you actually feel lucky.

ALHAMDULLILAH!

Salam Brothersand sisters in Islam...

yes brother you are right. We actually not thankful to Allah, we should. That is our test, but we always failed to do that. When there is happiness around us, we enjoy a lot and forget to thank allah. when there are sorrows around us, we starting blaming Allah, why did yo do this...blah and blah...
At least we are in good health. A good health is a great niyamah of Allah SWT. There are many ppl around us, who are even unable to lead a very normal life,these are the examples/signs for us,we have to take lessons from these...
Inshallah, may allah widen our vision to see all these and take lessons and feel the greatness of Allah and thank him, Inshallah

Jazakallahu Khairan wa barakallahu feekum

FreeMind.

Knowledge is Power.
Salam Brothersand sisters in Islam...

yes brother you are right. We actually not thankful to Allah, we should. That is our test, but we always failed to do that. When there is happiness around us, we enjoy a lot and forget to thank allah. when there are sorrows around us, we starting blaming Allah, why did yo do this...blah and blah...
At least we are in good health. A good health is a great niyamah of Allah SWT. There are many ppl around us, who are even unable to lead a very normal life,these are the examples/signs for us,we have to take lessons from these...
Inshallah, may allah widen our vision to see all these and take lessons and feel the greatness of Allah and thank him, Inshallah

Jazakallahu Khairan wa barakallahu feekum

So true, brother.

We are all in good health, some perhaps not the best health but they're
still able to have warm food to eat and a roof over their heads.

People don't even realise that they can make such a big deal over the smallest things, same with arguments.

We need to remember this if we ever have such moments.
:inshallah:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Thank You to Ikhwan wa Akhawat for the great reminder.

Indeed, we always take things for granted, are very least the thankful slave to Our Lord and having lots of wishes and complains. But then again, we are weak, imperfect human beings who always tend to make mistakes and commit sins but Alhamdulillahi Rabb Al-Alameen as He has send us guidance for us to follow in this world, for us to have a good life based on what He knows is The Best for Us.

"It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah , sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful."

But when He saves them, at once they commit injustice upon the earth without right. O mankind, your injustice is only against yourselves, [being merely] the enjoyment of worldly life. Then to Us is your return, and We will inform you of what you used to do."
Yunus,10: 22-23

It's always great to be reminded of our Real Destination yakni The Day of Ressurrection, our Real Life fee يوم الأخيرة.

Wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

As the old and wise one here..each time I have endured pain and suffering and humilation and not knowing where to place the next step...it was a blessing. Even when we are down and out He is there and the rewards of His forgivenss and blessings..so generous. He is our Protector, Our Provider, Our Friend. Alhumdulila..that He in His Love for His Creation has not forgotten me.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Taken from: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-support/134295275-just-say-alhamdulillah.html

brother Marwen says:

""Assalamu alaykom !

Alhamdulillah !

I just wanted to remember you to say always alhamdullilah (thank you Allah !)

I recently felt myself very upset and sad. I'm a new diplomed, I looked for a job for months without result. I have no job. I have no money. I'm getting older, and I want to help my parents, but I have nothing to do . I want to be married to save myself from fitna, but still not having a job and money to found a family.
Conclusion : I'm a total failure !

But, while i was making dark thoughts (), I looked at myself and found that Allah gave me many gifts so why am I upset. Ok, no job, no success, no money, but : I have a good health (I think ), there is many people who can't stand up because they are sick, but thank God i can walk and i can go to the mosque. Many people cannot eat what they want, not because they are poor, but because they have bad stomack, but thank to Allah, I can eat what I want : I mean I eat a lot of cookies, and anytime I want. I am a muslim, thank to allah, so i have a good chance to go to jannah, but a lot of people don't know about islam, or are so stubbern to enter in islam. Allah gave me a lot of great things, so I have to say Alhamdulillah every second. I don't really have to be sad
Alhamdulillah.

I wanted to share this feeling with you brothers and sisters. So remember the gifts sent to you by allah and say : Alhamdulillah !""

Alhumdulila Brother ahmed_indian for posting. Also alhumdilla for brother Marwan for realizing. I say there are somethings we take for regret, so alhamdulila, God is great :D

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

There is an old saying possibly from a Christian Hymn that says, "I know not what tomorrow holds; but, I know Who holds tomorrow."

Everyone I met today was complaining about the rain. I told them that I never complain about the weather because I can't do anything about it;and, therefore, what I can't do anything about is in Allah's Hands and He always knows what is best.

Was Sallam,

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brother Ahmed_Indian,

I totally missed the reference to where the article originated. I usually drop down to the message under the "As Salamu 'Alakum" before reading carefully. So, I must apologize for my carelessness. 40 years ago as a sergeant and paramedic, I learned to pay attention to details. As a pilot, I am use to going through a check list regardless of how well I know the procedure. Carelessness and inattention to details result from a sloppy mind. Mulims are sharp, agile, not like the sluggish snail, which is dull witted.

Sister Asja, thank you so much for pointing that out. You are of a very gentle spirit and it is obvious that you are greatly concerned with hurting people feelings. Don't worry about that with me. I have had many loses in life of loved ones, riches, and precious possessions. Must of the time when someone says they are sorry for my having to experience something or other, I simply say, "If that is the worse that happens to me than I am leading a Blessed Life (which I am.)

I had a friend back in my non-religious days. Whenever he would make a toast to someone, he would say, "May today be the worst day of the rest of your life." It took me a long time to transpose what he was saying: "May every day from this day on be better than the last.

Was Sallem,

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister Asja, thank you so much for pointing that out. You are of a very gentle spirit and it is obvious that you are greatly concerned with hurting people feelings. Don't worry about that with me. I have had many loses in life of loved ones, riches, and precious possessions. Must of the time when someone says they are sorry for my having to experience something or other, I simply say, "If that is the worse that happens to me than I am leading a Blessed Life (which I am.)

Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah reword you dear brother for your kind words.It can hapen everyone to make mistake Alhamdulillah,and we are blessed from Allah because we can advice each others and correct each other mistakes. Allahs Messanger s.a.w.s said: "The faith is advice".

May Allah bless you dear brother

weakslave

I have found Alhamdulilah to be the way out of every distress. Truly accepting of Allaah's will and thanking Allaah for what He has done to us is the only way to have what it is we truly want happen, in a manner we never expected.

Alhamdulilahi rabbil 'alameen.