Khaliji Arabic

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
:salam:

Who can learn me that? It's a beautifull language. I can only speak classic arabic

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

"Khaleeji" Arabic, differs between the Gulf Arab states but mostly Iraqi, Kuwaiti and Emirati are similar. Bahraini and Qatari also.

Do you really want to speak like this? Shinnoo !

Stick to classical Arabic (Fus7a), it is the most beautiful and beneficial!

wasalam

Platina.-

wa alaykum salam,

"Khaleeji" Arabic, differs between the Gulf Arab states but mostly Iraqi, Kuwaiti and Emirati are similar. Bahraini and Qatari also.

Do you really want to speak like this? Shinnoo !

Stick to classical Arabic (Fus7a), it is the most beautiful and beneficial!

wasalam
Ow. I did not know this
I thought everything was the same.
Yes i want, i like it!
Is definitely it is also the language of the Quran <3
But isn't it true that they usually speak khalleeji in Arabia?
Shokran for the video

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
But isn't it true that they usually speak khalleeji in Arabia?
Shokran for the video

Saudi speak different to Khaliji, it varies from city to city. However, maybe the regions to the East speak similar to UAE.

Jordanian Arabic is the most neutral! Palestinian, Syrian and Lebanese is pleasant, in my opinion. Moroccan is difficult for me to understand. They have a lot new words and from French, like Jooj means two.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

This is very interesting mashallah BUT.... Why do you want to learn this kind of Arabic? (Lol mashallah). Do you speak Moroccan as well?

Jazakillahu khayran

um muhammad al-mahdi

Staff member
Saudi speak different to Khaliji, it varies from city to city. However, maybe the regions to the East speak similar to UAE.

Jordanian Arabic is the most neutral! Palestinian, Syrian and Lebanese is pleasant, in my opinion. Moroccan is difficult for me to understand. They have a lot new words and from French, like Jooj means two.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Don't they say 'Zooj' meaning two in Morocco? Or Algerians say that mashallah?

Platina.-

Oh. I didn't know that
Large differences?
Haha really?
Yes That's right but jooj isn't French it's from the Amazigh language.

Platina.-

Assalamu Alaykum sister,

This is very interesting mashallah BUT.... Why do you want to learn this kind of Arabic? (Lol mashallah). Do you speak Moroccan as well?

Jazakillahu khayran

:asalam:

Because I find it a nice kind of arabic and I think I will need it later...
Yes i speak Amazigh <3

um muhammad al-mahdi

Staff member
:asalam:

Because I find it a nice kind of arabic and I think I will need it later...
Yes i speak Amazigh <3

Oh I see mashallah and I know what brother Mabsoot meant with 'jooj' - 'zooj' is actually Arabic as well... Right? (Jooj... zooj... What a confusion in my head subhanallah lol)

Jazakillahu khayran

Platina.-

Oh I see mashallah and I know what brother Mabsoot meant with 'jooj' - 'zooj' is actually Arabic as well... Right? (Jooj... zooj... What a confusion in my head subhanallah lol)

Jazakillahu khayran
Haha yeah but Moroccans always says dzjoezj here in Arabic:
دجوج
may I ask what you are? ^^

Umm Abdullah

I like the way Sheikh Muhammad Al-Arifi speaks. His Arabic is so clear and easy to understand ma sha Allah.
I think Egyptian is kinda hard to understand :confused: