kill all muslims?what?!

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
Kill All Muslims?
Christian rage at Islam has been growing since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Even early on there were vicious verbal attacks against Muslims, but they haven't really abated much with time. Even now there are apparently those who considers Muslims to be less than human. Jessica Bennett, writes for The Boston Globe: The statement -- made during [Jay] Severin's show Thursday on WTKK-FM -- was allegedly part of a discussion about how Severin believes Muslims want to take over the world, said Rabiah Ahmed, a spokeswoman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations. She said he then remarked, "I've got an idea, let's kill all Muslims." "He said that [Severin] wasn't talking about American Muslims, he was talking about Muslims outside the US . . . but I don't know how a statement like `lets kill all Muslims' can be put in any type of context that would be OK," Ahmed said. "We recognize the importance of free speech, but people need to be responsible." Even if Severin was only talking about Muslims outside of America, the remark is unconscionable. I exchanged emails with pathetic person claiming to be a military veteran who lambasted Muslims and he refused point-blank to explain whether his bigoted comments were supposed to be about all Muslims or only Muslim extremists. Some people can't tell the difference, some people don't want to tell the difference, and some just don't care.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Assalaam Allaikum

This is very common around the world Muslims(who dont practise Islam) and non- muslims say this kind of things. Well the bushy is doing it rite now. what busy says is that the extemist (the ones who practise their faith) are terrorist. and so he is taken an objective to eliminate Extrimists(muslims) from the face of the earth. so just make Dua for your Muslim Ummah.

Salaam Allaikum