Lasagne, my favorite dish

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Here is the recipe to my favorite dish Lasagne. There are many ways to make lasagne, il show you my way.;)

Ingredients needed:

2 packs of lasagne sheets.
1 jar of red sauce
1 jar of white sauce, make sure it is lasagne sauce
1 pack of mozzarella cheese grated
1 pack of cheddar cheese grated
2 pounds of halal meat (keema)

Ok ingredients done.....lets start cooking.

First of all put the meat on low heat in pan, let it cook until meat is brown. Stir occasionally so it does not stick.

Once meat is fully brown you can add the red sauce. The red sauce i buy includes all the spices and salt so no extra is needed.
But you can always add extra at this time if need be.
Let it simmer on medium heat, stir occasionally and cook for about 15-20 mins.

While this is cooking you can start preparations on sheets.

Boil some water for lasagne sheets, soak about 4-5 sheets at a time in hot water until soft.

After the meat is cooked add a layer in the bottom of a ovenproof dish, you can add some cheese at this point too. Then place the soft lasagne sheets, make sure they are overlapping slightly and on top of sheets spread a layer of white sauce. First layer done..

You need to soak another 4-5 sheets for the next layer at this point.
While they soak you can cover the sheets in dish completely with the rest of the meat sauce and add more cheese.
Once sheets are soft add on top, make sure they overlap, add rest of white sauce and cover the top with the remaining cheese.

I bake at gas mark 7, 220° Celsius for about 35-40 mins. Depending on your oven, some heat quicker than others so best to keep checking every 10 mins.

Cut in squares to serve, it will serve to 4-6 people. Makes a good meal with chips hmmm.

Then ENJOY :hijabi:

wasalaam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..

sister are u have a pic of ur Dish or ?

really i'm So Hungry..hahaha..

gazakum Allah khyran..

<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
i get the pic..Alhamduillah

lasagne.jpg

Lasagne.jpg

lasagne-5.jpg

lasagne.jpg

enjoy...

tell me Now..which one...LOL..

i'm ready to eat Now..

<wasalam>

Karima

Asalmualikum,

I have seen several dishes of food served during meals, and would love to know how to prepare them. One of my favorite dishes is Vegetarian Eggplant Mousakka. Does anyone have a delicious recipe for this?

Salam

Terah

i'll have to post later as i have to get ready for work now... but for those of us who need a quicker version of lasagna, i have an easy one. vegetarian version and so simple to make. but one would need to check the jars to make sure it's not haram. i haven't reverted...

i can't wait to try some of the other recipes in this section.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
subhanallah, me too, i love lasagne...

if i have some for lunch i don't need to eat again.. :) for the whoole day

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Excellent idea!Thanks sister!

:salam2:

Thanks for the ezzzzzzz way out tips of making lasagne!!!Sure save lotz of those precious time while waiting for dem' to bake!I LOVE ez and Xpress way on making delicious food!Save all the time waiting just to eat it!Lol.....sorry :)

But honestly:SMILY252:many many Thanks sister this is sure a great help out!

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you for your share on this~Ãmin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:looks very good...to save time I sometimes use the oven ready lasange...no boiling lol! Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!:hijabi:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
^ :lol: Chana :lol:

I wonder how it went for sister al-fajr too....:p:p:p

Anywho, it's MY FaVorItE dish tooo.....and it's the only thing I can *sorta* make! I'll admit I get LOTS of help from my sister when I make it.....but hey I do make it and sometimes it gets burned others it's deliciously GOOOD!!!:D:D:D:D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
stay blessed insha'Allaah:)