Last Breath Version 2 New Video Ahmad Bukhatir

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/new_last_breath.jpg[/imgleft]Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah, This is the usual Ahmad Bukhatir Nasheed called Last Breath, just a different video to the thing. I hope you enjoy it. Wasalam.

[vg]2332307822694154571[/vg]

sohail0800

assalamualeikum w.w.

I would like to thank the founders and administrators of this website for developing a website with a very broad and upto date information which is an asset to our day to day lives. I make it a point to visit the site a few days a week and would like to kindly request you all to do the same or even better.This definitely helps me spend some of my time towards learning and appreciating the light of islam.I would like to kindly encourage all of us to please try to inform all our family memebers and friends to visit this site. Inshallah it will be a benefit to our lives in this world and the hereafter.I think thats the best reward we can give the brothers and sisters who have made such a great effort towards this noble gesture.
Jazakallah kheir.
sohail

zara

salam

I pray that the people who are affiliated with this website recieve Allahs blessings now and in the hereafter Ameen