Last moments of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W!

weakslave

Next time I am feeling low, I will watch this video. At least then I will remember who I want to be with on the Day of Judgment.

maria_

muslims RocK
sunhanAllah this was soooo beautiful!!!!
I never ever cry for anything, but when i saw this vid i started weeping!!!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam

I have heard the story before....but not so detailed....
Mashallah...i got my self crying.......and Im proud that...hearing this story..my heart and eyes didnt/dont/wont stop express their feeling....im proud that Im Muslim....inshaa'Allah and so Allah has made my heart soft.....

Jazakallah for sharing....this...

Wassalam warahmatullah

nizar83

aselemu aleikum..subhanallah i can not even imagine the grief the relatives and the sahaba had for MOHAMMED salalahu wa3alayhi weselem, i mean it makes us cry 1430 years after rasoolulah alayhi salatu wasalam died, subhanallah..what if we lived amongst him and actually experienced his wisdom and perfect character mashallah..

i read this story , i recommend everyone to read the sealed nectar which is the most complete biography on mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem..

to know ALLAH and to know mohammed, is to love them! guaranteed effect!

abulzan07

SubhanAllah have seen this clip so many times this Shiekh is amazing he explain it so well may Allah preserve Shiekh Anwar Al Awlaki

DritaIslamit

May Allah guide us all to the right path and increase our love for His Prophet (peace be upon him) and assist us in following him in both our outward and inward actions. And may Allah gather us together with those who will receive His blessings - the Prophets, their upright followers, the martyrs, and the pious - for they are the best of companions. Ameen.