Last speech by Bush before we invaded Iraq

allmuslimsrequal

This is the last speech Bush gave before the Iraqi invasion. My comments are in < >, and as you can tell- Im beyond frustrated. :astag:
And so he begins:
"We are going to change the regime of Iraq for the good of the Iraqi people. The life of the Iraqi citizen is going to DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE."

<This is how he opened the speech. What a joke! He doesnt even care about the situation of his own people! Look at hurricane Katrina! What a soft hearted president to let his own people rot in the dome for over 3 days! He doesnt even care about the people of his own country! How could he care about the Iraqi people!!!? And why does he care only about them? What about the people of Africa, Palestine, Kashmir??? What about them? Instead of building houses for the people of New Orleans- our tax money in its BILLIONS of dollars is going to Israel!!!!!!!>

A reporter asked-"Why does innocent blood have to be shed if he doesnt attack us?"

answer: "If the American people believe that he should DISARM- and he refuses to disarm- there is only one way to disarm him, and that is by force. The American people KNOW that he has weapons of mass destruction. He is a threat and we are not going to wait until he attacks. In the name of security and peace- we will disarm him. He is in defiance of resolution 1441 (which is to list his MD weapons)-- He says he doesnt have any weapons."

<Our government Lied to us! Where was the PROOF of any of it? Its a bunch of LIES!!!!!!!!!!!We had NO legitimate claim of self defense, no approval for use of force from the UN, no WMD's, no uranium deal made as they claimed, no Al Queda connections, and no actual threat to America.>

A reporter asked- "what will happen if you dont recieve UN support?"

answer- "If we need to act then we will act- we dont need UN approval to do so. When it comes to our security- we dont need permission, And for those who urge more diplomacy- diplomacy hasnt worked."

When asked about North Korea he responds:
"Of course Im concerned with the possibility of N.Korea having Nuclear weapons. They might end up in hands of dictators- people who try to IMPOSE THIER WILL IN THE WORLD. We are working hard at a diplomatic solution."

<Who is imposing their will on the world? The whole world is held hostage to this war on terror! Who is the terrorist? You care so much about the Iraqi people Mr.Bush? What about the use of white phosphorus, what about the depleted uranium in our weapons which is causing hideous deformities in babies, and will poison the land of Iraq for MILLIONS OF YEARS!??? These are worse war crimes than Sadaam ever thought of!!!!>

When asked about Iraq leading to more terrorism and anti-American sentiment he responds:

"It is hard to envision more terror than what happened on September 11, 2001. These terrorists hate what we stand for- WE LOVE FREEDOM AND WE'RE NOT CHANGING"

<What about the PATRIOT ACT Mr.Bush? YOU HAVE RE-WRITTEN OUR CONSTITUTION. People here are afraid to say anything, afraid their rights will be infringed. People get arrested when they try to rally. Our nation is no longer free. You have caused fear in all of our hearts. You are the terrorist and you took away our freedom like Al Queda never did!>

He ends this speech: "Our mission is clear in Iraq: If we go in our mission is very clear: DISARMAMENT."

<Looks like our mission was not so clear after all.>

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
FEENI

WHY WORRY WHAT HE SAYS. I KNOW ITS DISTURBING, HIS WORDS AND ALL BUT HE IS JUST AN IGNORANT MAN AND PERHAPS THE DUMBEST PRESIDENT EVER IN THE UNITED STATES HISTORY OF PRESIDENCY.

albinsaid09

Well feeni , make it the dumbest in the whole world along with Blair and those who support them . It is outrageous that they are still in power!!!! There should be a people power where the citizens in these 2 countries can overthrow the government just like what happen in Philipines or army coup in Thailand

allmuslimsrequal

He might be the dumbest person in the world- but he has created more death than what happened during 9/11. He has waged a full scale war on anyone who poses as a 'threat' to him, and obviously, there doesnt need to be any evidence supporting that fact- just a gut feeling of suspicion. They have blamed everything on the Muslims- the only true evidence being a convinient "found" piece of luggage left behind by one of the hijakers. Inside of this luggage was a list of all of the hijakers names- and a manuel entitled "A guide to terrorism". What a bunch of garbage. Im tired of being lied to and tired of being called unpatriotic for disliking my leadership and wanting a change.
As it was written in a former cabinet members book (Paul O'neil)
"Bush was determined to get Sadaam Husain since the first day he took office"
And Bush is quoted as having said this: "We are going to change the Middle Eastern Policy and tilt it back toward Israel."
Bush refused to get in between the goings on of Palestine and Israel.
C.Powell even said "The consequences of not intervening could be dire- especially for the Palestinians"
And Bush said to that: "Maybe that's the best way to get things back in balance. Sometimes a show of strength by one side can really clarify things."

He might be stupid, but he is dangerous.

Child of GOD

Bush is just lining his wallet at the expense of muslims lives and of american lives........he is there for the oil plus he's trying to prove something to daddy since his daddy was such a jerk too. I HAVE told my husband for a long time...why don't we as the american people oust our government? Ironic hidden situation here in america, could be our government has been trying to oppress us too. Think about it,,they want us fighting and mistrusting,,american people are sick of the war, most did not want it and now even bushs own sidekicks are saying duhhhhhhh, this isn't working. Please don't take it out on all us americans what bush does, he is evil and cannot by anyway be a christian. The God I know and love did not teach oppression, hate, and murder.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
It just can't be denied that Iraq and Afghan war are based on lies.No matter what the Zionists or American Government tries to hide!!!

stawf

:salam2:

I am trying to write my paper based on the Iraq invasion and the development of Iraqi women. Could you give me the link of Bush’s speech about the Iraq invasion? After September 11th Bush gave a speech where he said, ‘either you with me, or you with them (terrorist)’ something like that. Does anybody know where I can find that speech?
:jazaak:
:wasalam: