Learn About Islam Full Video Covering Many Topics

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/ttilogo.jpg[/imgleft]Learn About Islam 1 Hour Long COMPLETE VIDEO Featuring All the Islam Files by Brother Yusuf Adams. Many Topics are covered about Islam. This video is recommended for those who want to learn about basics of Islam. The video includes topics covering Misconceptions about Islam and Racism, Terrorism and Womens rights. The brother in the video also talks about the basic beliefs in Islam.

[vg]8888235112692728009[/vg]

giro1985

i can help by pray

alsalam alykom wa rahamt allah wa barakatoh
i ak allah to help u in england and in every and any country in the world to make u feel safe and make u never go back in the dark and give u the power to stay on faith
:salam2:

hambaAllah

for yasmingsalaf

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
first u need to click twice on the play button then u wait u see the word buffering at top left hand of video n the timer at the bottom right hand of video,, maybe a minute the video be on depending on ur connection
:wasalam: :hijabi:

carlwres

ive found what ive been lookimg for with this video Salam-alai-kom to all brothers and sisters here yhis is a beautiful clean and pure site im a new (very new) muslim and my previous was complete atheism thanks for this haven {this site}

wa-al ai-kom salam wa barakatu wa rahma-tu ala

:shake:

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
ive found what ive been lookimg for with this video Salam-alai-kom to all brothers and sisters here yhis is a beautiful clean and pure site im a new (very new) muslim and my previous was complete atheism thanks for this haven {this site}
Waalikkum salam warahamathullahi vabarakath hu va mahfirath hu
:mashallah: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :salah:
Welcome brother to TTI. You will get benefits from here.

wilmiana

assalamu'alaikum

Alhamdulillah you have chosen Islam.
it's the right way.
Allah hafiz.

wassalam

sadaful

assala alikum wr wb
vry nice video

duahallah

I found this video the answer to my prayers. I always had to smother and hide my muslim ways from my family because they are closed minded christians. i sleep lightly at night thinking of a way to make them understand and accept my beliefs. now i have learned a form to relate and make easier for my mom to relate to islam because of her love for jesus. this will be the door way of acceptance. Shukan jazelan sadeeki .:shymuslima1: :)

Plenty2Learn

Excellent video.

I have always wanted to learn about Islam from a convert. I myself have been struggling with my faith in religion over the past ten years. I love God and want to do what's right. Yet everywhere I look I find disappointment. I tried becoming a Jew but they would not help me. Every Jew I spoke to turned me away - how strange? I won't even get into Christianity because I was raised as one and it contradicts itself at just about every turn. I was afraid to research Islam because after 9/11 I had some negative views.

My views have changed after reading about Islam with an open mind and more importantly, an open heart. Here's my question, why is it that when I look at TV the media always portrays Islamic countries as hostile to women? Is this true? Is a woman free to go to school and own a business/work in countries like Egypt, Syria, Iran etc.? Any advice on this would be appreciated. I look forward to spending more time on this site.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hello,

Welcome to the site and glad to hear about your interest in Islaam. May Allaah swt guide you AMEEN. :)

why is it that when I look at TV the media always portrays Islamic countries as hostile to women?

I think that's due to lack of knowledge about what Islaam really teaches about how women should be treated and how important women are in Islaam. They misconstrue our head and face covering as a sign of oppression. They say things about Islaam when infact, they have little knowledge about it.

Is a woman free to go to school and own a business/work in countries like Egypt, Syria, Iran etc.?

Yes. Islaam does not limit women in their houses provided that the environment they work in does not go against what's required in Qur'aan and Sunnah. I'm saying what I can remember on top of my head but if you want to learn more there are sections here on the site that will give you all the details.

Women, Family, and Marriage

Misconceptions About Islam

Please do not hesitate to ask. Our brothers and sisters will be willign to help you find answers to your questions Inshaa'Allaah (if God wills).

I have always wanted to learn about Islam from a convert. I myself have been struggling with my faith in religion over the past ten years. I love God and want to do what's right. Yet everywhere I look I find disappointment. I tried becoming a Jew but they would not help me. Every Jew I spoke to turned me away - how strange? I won't even get into Christianity because I was raised as one and it contradicts itself at just about every turn. I was afraid to research Islam because after 9/11 I had some negative views.

My views have changed after reading about Islam with an open mind and more importantly, an open heart. Here's my question, why is it that when I look at TV the media always portrays Islamic countries as hostile to women? Is this true? Is a woman free to go to school and own a business/work in countries like Egypt, Syria, Iran etc.? Any advice on this would be appreciated. I look forward to spending more time on this site.

purpleplaid

Not trying to cause trouble

I'm in the process of researching in order to possibly convert.

Listening to the part of the lecture about creationism brought up some questions.

Science has proven that there are in fact useless parts of our bodies- the appendix, for example. While it may have at one point served a purpose in man's anthropological history, in its current state it serves more as a danger. My friend was recently hospitalized when his almost burst, he's been home from work and canceled many social events for about a month-long period. Going back to the cell phone comparison- there aren't any cell phones on the market now, or really ever, that have a part within them that could destroy the device at any given moment. If Allah is completely responsible for every part of our bodies, then why leave the appendix in? My friend could have died had he not gotten immediate medical attention, killed by a part of the body he didn't even need.

Furthermore, while humans today may be one of the most complex organisms on earth, complex doesn't necessarily mean good. Organisms adapt to their surroundings over the course of the ages, whether you want to believe in evolution or not. Sharks, alligators and crocodiles have been the same for much longer than most other animals because they're very good at what they do already. Other animals, humans for instance, have been changing infrequently over time to adapt to our current situations. We were not always this complex. And again, complexity doesn't always mean better. Comparing the anatomy of a human to that of a shark, we can see that the human is more precarious in its working order, that it has more variables and more things that can go wrong. The shark is simple, not so smart, but very very good at obtaining prey and reproducing. What I'm getting at isn't necessarily the inferiority of humans to sharks, but simply that being the more complex organism doesn't make us the best. Going back to the technology analogy- I sell laptops for a living. When a customer tells me they only need to use it to check e-mail and print out word documents, I only sell them exactly what they need in order to save them money and so that they are not confused by a complex interface with applications and interfaces they can't understand.

What I'm getting down to in all this can probably be seen as Islam versus evolution. Humans were not always so complex, and being so complex does not make us the best animal on earth. Why, if Allah has created us to be the king of animals, has He made us inferior in our complexity and in need of eventual change in order to interact effectively with our environment?