Learn Kuwaiti Arabic !

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
ya hala wa ghala..akhi..

brother..Qutuz..

.....here we need learn Classical arabic..hahaha..

Surely that's Quran Langauges..

put All Arabic Country Traditional langaguge not useful..
...some times i used it to make a fun..LOL....

greeting from Egypt to Muslims from Kuwait..

...<wasalam>

I-S-L-a-M-I-C-F-A-J -R

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
i did it Due to that's normal Traditional langaguge ..LOL..

All our brother & sisters here ..used to..learn it before..hahaha..

But really i make it for a fun..but..insha` Allah i'll make some good Stuff of classical Arabic..Due to..that's All our Dreams here..learn Quran languge..from A to Z..

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

leaf

muslim

:salam2:
inta tifham means "do you understand"
but what is the meaning of shwayat?
:wasalam:

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
salam. Ok so thats good, someone wants to learn the Kuwaiti dialect (accent) here :p
There is nothing bad with it. The opposite exactly, it is something interesting and expands what you already have :)

leaf, shwayat means "a little bit" or a "little bit of"

:)

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
assalamu alaykum

kayfa akhbaretch metch match ya akhwaych.

salam :)
What are you trying to say brother? I only understood the first tow words heh. Your use of the "ch" is confusing me, is it meant to sound like the "Ch" in "China" ?:confused:

salam

Abu_Usamah

Salaam,

I think I'll stick to classical. I know bits of Morrocon & Egypt dialect. But you can't beat the traditional Quranic Arabic.

The only problem is nowadays you don't get enough practice here in the UK.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

So, Please give some typical Kuwaiti language usage, i.e. Kayf Haluk etc.

I' am also interested in learning bit more about Kuwait, is it true that there are several levels of Kuwaiti Nationals??

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
assalamu alaykum

So, Please give some typical Kuwaiti language usage, i.e. Kayf Haluk etc.

I' am also interested in learning bit more about Kuwait, is it true that there are several levels of Kuwaiti Nationals??

several levels of kuwait nationals ? dont know about that. Maybe its new to me in the english language, but I cant really help with that as I dont understand it. Or maybe you meant, like there is a different degrees of kuwaiti nationality but they are all the same. Like if you are born here and have a kuwaiti father, thats the first degree.

Anyway, how you say "kaif haluk". Well, you can say "kef 7alik" 7 being also like "h". or the most common one is "Shlonik"

So I come in and say, "hala, shlonik?" = "hi there, how are you?"

:)

aseel

me me me

assalamu alykum,

I would love to learn kuwaiti i like it very much and find it quite easy to.

I can say a few things like : "ma fee ketchup fee hel bait"

ma fee shay!

waynik? ana fee al jamha... and just little things

so i would like to lear more! inshallah one day if our case gets accepted i will marry my husband to be who is kuwaiti ( but it is a hard fight for a man from the gulf to marry a european girl: i find this unacceptable to be so harsh but that is annother subject)

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
assalamu alykum,

I would love to learn kuwaiti i like it very much and find it quite easy to.

I can say a few things like : "ma fee ketchup fee hel bait"

ma fee shay!

waynik? ana fee al jamha... and just little things

so i would like to lear more! inshallah one day if our case gets accepted i will marry my husband to be who is kuwaiti ( but it is a hard fight for a man from the gulf to marry a european girl: i find this unacceptable to be so harsh but that is annother subject)

There is ketchup if you want :p
Weni? I am here and I shall help you learn the Kuwaiti tongue if you want. I'll do my best
:cool: