Leaving for Umrah InshAllah soon

D.Ahmed

Believer
Asalaamu Alaikum

Hope everyone is well and in the best of Iman,

Inshallah Me and my family will be leaving on the 13th to perform Umrah so I ask for forgiveness if I have done wrong by anyone here On TTI, a small request is that I ask for you all to make Dua that we have a safe journey there and back and perform the rights of Umrah to the best of our ability In return Inshallah I will make dua for all Muslims and the Family here of TTI :)

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala keep us all Steadfast In our Deen.

Ma'salaama

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Asalaamu Alaikum

Hope everyone is well and in the best of Iman,

Inshallah Me and my family will be leaving on the 13th to perform Umrah so I ask for forgiveness if I have done wrong by anyone here On TTI, a small request is that I ask for you all to make Dua that we have a safe journey there and back and perform the rights of Umrah to the best of our ability In return Inshallah I will make dua for all Muslims and the Family here of TTI :)

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala keep us all Steadfast In our Deen.

Ma'salaama

Mubrook.
InshALLAH safe journey make dua for me too....

katieanneb

Salem,

I'm so happy for you and your family!!!!! It's certainly a wonderful experience to feel such peace and security and worship that you will surely feel in the holy sites of Mecca and Madina. I wish you a safe journey and return, inshallah.

Please make duas for me to keep strong on Allah's straight path, and give me patience in times of strife.....I really need it at the moment.

May Allah protect you all on your journey.....I wish I could return there wallahi!!!!!

Salem.