Leaving Islam

newlight99

Salam

I am kind of thinking of leaving Islam, seriously, I know that I need to have sabr in my life, but I really can't take it anymore. I've been thinking about it sometimes after I do my salah and so on.

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

First you must ask yourself what you will accomplish by leaving Islam? Will it serve a purpose? You say you can't take it anymore, will leaving Islam help you cope better with your struggles? These questions aren't meant to be harsh but rather bringing some rationality into the picture.

We are your sisters and brothers, tell us what has brought you low. Inshallah we can help you feel like you are not alone, not isolated. Afterall a burden divided can ease the pain.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2:
i agree with the sister
tell the brothers and sisters wats botherin you so they might help you
Walahi Islam is the true religion and if you really know what Islam is
you would find peace and happiness in your life
may Allah show you the right pth

a_stranger

:salam2:
be careful brother don`t waste eternal joy for ending one.....If you pray with a heart then you will have faith and strength. just have saber and continue ......the fruits will be so sweet now and then.

newlight99

Assalamu alaikum

It seems like I am just wasting a whole deal of my time. I converted to this religion about 2 yrs ago now, but I don't know I just want to not think too much and it seems like this deen is making me think too much. At times, when I need to pray all the missing prayers (missing due to the fact of laziness and the impassionate approach to this deen), when I am tired, I was considering forgetting about it. I know you guys think this deen is the truth, but I guess there are about 15,000 deens out there that claim the same thing. I only know that Christianity is corrupted, but I am really tired of thinking too much.

Wassalam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
yes please tell us wats bother you we will be glad to help. and please realize Allah (swt) only test the patience of those that he thinks worthy its a test, and know all this will help you in future, every test prepare you in a later mode of life.
aslam o alikum

newlight99

well my problem is that I always have room for doubt, and it will always be, since I don't really agree with everything this deen has to say.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

What precisely do you not agree with? There are many issues (finer points of the religion) that I am constantly researching because I often need time to mull over the issue. One person's opinion or idea on interpretation can be wrong and thus their words can misdirect you.

Brother, you may be tired of thinking but until the day you die, your brain will always think. Whether you're Muslim, Sikh, Christian or Atheist you will always be thinking about matter of life and death.

We all go through moments of doubt and frustration, struggle is how we grow. You think those doubts will vanish by leaving Islam. Oh my brother, you are in for a shock! Doubts will always scuttle around in your mind, even if you decided you believe in nothing. I have plenty of Atheist acquantainces who struggle everyday with doubts and pain. Keep talking to us and helping us understand why you are in this place right now.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

newlight99

Okay, maybe I am just misguided by my fellow brothers and sisters here in my area (Washington state). Okay, first question of a doubtful person:

Is non-halal chicken haram?

a_stranger

Brother don`t forget that satan(shaytan) is always there trying to spoil the heart of the believer ,the only way out is by more knowdlge and good will . Lazyness is not an excuse to leave praying and islam......try with a sincere heart.Remember our creator is forgiving.

yameenahmed

yeah what makes you to leave islam is there any special reason if so please write it before leaving islam just think that there will be no one to help you in hereafter and suppose if you are in ISLAMIC country then you may know the PUNISHMENT for leaving islam .I know you may be suffering from many problems but think the others who have more problems then you.........................

yameenahmed

Okay, maybe I am just misguided by my fellow brothers and sisters here in my area (Washington state). Okay, first question of a doubtful person:

Is non-halal chicken haram?

yes its haram. why its haram ? when allah created all creatures in the world then i why should sacrifice animals other then in the name of allah .Just think brother supposed you have invented a radio and instead of your name if i say the name of other persons then dont you get angry???????.Islam needs proofe and logic if it goes against then you should doubt the correctness

aijou18

Dear newlight99,

I don't know whether i can find the right word to say to you, but i understand how you feel even not 100%.

In my opinion, whatever religion you take, in life there will always be challenges, adversity or whatever it is. Sometimes good and sometimes bad, but that's how we get the experience and the strength. For us muslims, it's the imaan in us that get tested.

Maybe it is best if you could find the time to learn more from the Quran. Even for me, a muslim since birth, doesn't mean i am very knowledgeable about Islam, i still have to learn everyday and fight the demon in me.

Everything in life, whether you are a muslim or a non-muslim, you will learn patience, and to have the sincerity and honesty in doing the right thing.

May Allah give you the light in your heart.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brother, think before you decide being lazy and furstrated is not an excuse, been weak in front of problems and in front a devil is not an excuse, I will just tell you today we buried a Muslim brother who in no way was thinking he would die sudden death, he is only in his 30's and have 7 kids mashAllah, may Allah forgive his sins and make his grave a pradise for him. Do you think you can gurantee your self the next breath if you can then go head do what you like to do....but if Not then thank God that he guided you to Islam.

YES There are 1500 religion out there but do they really make sense to you worshipping IDOLS, worshipping Cows, or Sun or fire ? I wil let you answer...

You want to leave islam after Allah s.w.t showed you the guidance ? why you did you beceom Muslim first place you were convinced at the time you become Muslim and now you are not ? the problem is not in the religion the problem is from you or from us as Muslims.

Remember Allah guide whom ever he wants, you being Muslim or not being Muslim wont change in Allah's King dome a thing, if you follow Allah's guidance its for your own pleasure, take Refuge from Shaytan who is trying to misguide you and from your own soul which trying to push you a way from guidance of Allah s.w.t

Ask Allah pray to him cry to him to guide you and us and keep you on the straight path, its a Gift from Allah for you that he showed you the right path dont loss it by following your own desires....

[yt]vkCBoC3jOUo[/yt]

[yt]pKr-iycG6Nw[/yt]

newlight99

yeah what makes you to leave islam is there any special reason if so please write it before leaving islam just think that there will be no one to help you in hereafter and suppose if you are in ISLAMIC country then you may know the PUNISHMENT for leaving islam .I know you may be suffering from many problems but think the others who have more problems then you.........................

In an islamic country, they execute people who leave islam, notably the Saudi OF TEH Arabia. Why do they practice it? I learned that it is set forth because in islam, it is considered a treason. But also, it is NOT mutually exclusive to leave islam and still honor your country, as it is to stay muslim and become the most wanted person in your muslim country.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
In an islamic country, they execute people who leave islam, notably the Saudi OF TEH Arabia. Why do they practice it? I learned that it is set forth because in islam, it is considered a treason. But also, it is NOT mutually exclusive to leave islam and still honor your country, as it is to stay muslim and become the most wanted person in your muslim country.

Salaam alikom

who said the excute people for leaving Islam ? did you see it ? I have never heard about excuting a preson now days in islamic countries for leaving islam. The question should be, are you trying to find some defect in the religion or just a cause to leave Islam,?

its your choice, if you watch the second video I posted it says clearly that seems like you didnt even look at what I posted,

No its not practice of Islam, just to answer your question.

You need to think and wonder how many Gift Allah s.w.t gave you and how you thanking him. !?

jaffarabduraheem

Not afraid of you.
It would be a shame if you left us!

As a Muslim who reverted almost 3 years ago now alhamdulillahi, I think I can relate to some of your points. A few things that help me when my iman gets weak though is to ask myself why I came to Islam in the first place. I studied many of the other religions out there and discovered that Islam is the only way of life firmly grounded in reason and simultaneously spiritually exalting.

It would help all of my brothers and sisters to note that Islam has nothing to do with other Muslims and everything to do with you as a Muslim. By proxy then we learn and act upon Islam, make ourselves better Muslims and insha Allah others will take our example as we take the example of our beloved Prophet.

One of my favorite aspects of Islam however is that you only have to study enough to know the basics if that's what you want.

If you have a reason to be a Muslim then you have a reason to do your salah and attend Jum'ah and remain with us in Islam and believe me, there is a reason.

Also, although generaly non-halal meat is haram if you have the choice, here in the west where the choice is eat the non-halal meat or become malnourished and die, then obviously it isn't haram. Of course if you have the choice then the non-halal stuff is haram.

a_stranger

Brother......... eat nonhalal meat if you like (i think this is very little issue compared to leaving islam)..... but never think of disbelieve in the one who created you ......try to pray at time and with a heart you will feel a differance.

i am not enourging any one to do against the teachings of islam but Allah swt make it legal to eat the food of people of the book.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

have you read the Quran - atleat the meaning of the translation of the Quran (translation and tafsir) that will help has its guidence from Allah swt. somebody said that most muslims are muslims not because of Mulsims but because we agree and believe in God his messengers and his revelations.

peace.

umomarskate

salam aleikum, please, excuse me my mistakes because i don't often write in english. I read the posts and I think you don't want really to leave Islam, you just write and ask for an help from us all.. no doubt If you have questions, you think about your religion, inshallah brother and sisters can help you to go away from shaytan. I'll make du'a for you inshallah!