Lebanon Fog of War. Reality VS Lies Evidence Use of Chemical Weapons And Massacres

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/lebanon%20war/lebanon1smaller.jpg[/imgleft]Lebanon Fog of War Reality VS Lies presents footage urging for the stop to the destruction of innocent people in Lebanon. And a call for peace as well as shedding light on unjustified attacks by the IDF on Lebanese civillians and infrastructure.. Bush and Blair the leaders of the USUK coalition are allowing Israel to carry on killing civillians in Lebanon.

[vg]-7920833204970632110[/vg]

[FONT=verdana, arial]Donate to Help Lebanon: Future TV created by the late Prime Minister of Lebanon Rafiq Hariri (Allah Yerhamo) [/FONT]

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT LEBANON
Get Educated About Lebanon!

Download the Video here 100mb size:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/local_links.php?catid=6&linkid=22

Please Watch And Share this File with as many people as possible. Downloads will be available shortly.

Karima

Asalamualikum,

This video needs to been seen by friends who are all faiths. This is a video to show how barbarrac humans can be. People die from earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes, floods, car crashes, etc. WHY are humans killing humans? This is totally dumb!!! The video was acceptional!!! Thank you for your time to prepare this for the web site!

While watching this video, I was in amazement of how 'ignorant' I once was of people who did not believe as I believed. Alhamdulillah for the grace of Allah to show me the way....and forgiving me for thinking muslims were wrong.

I was one of those Americans who used to think that Islam was for the muslims only. Islam is for all people!!! ONLY by the GRACE of ALLAH can I say this. 3 years ago, I could not have cared less....about what Islam was all about. I was totally afraid of it.

No religion teaches to kill. The Israeli nations are wrong for doing this, and so is America if they are standing behind all of this. What can we do here in America?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam: thanks for your comments, there is not much we can do except pray for them and give charity to help with the rebuilding.

Yes as Muslims we feel pain for all those that die and are hurt in our Ummah, which is like a family. We should know that we are all equal. Race, nationality, status doesnt matter.

In Long term Hizbullah is a group Lebanon can do without. But this war is not going to solve anything. Its just hitting the Lebanese.

Today the Prime Minister of Lebanon said that the death toll is now at 900 with 3000 injured. And around 5 died in Israel including a 10 year old boy.

At same time many are dying in Palestine West Bank :(

38khadj

As salaam Mo Alikum brothers and sisters
May Allah the Almightly protect the oppressed and bring to justice the oppressors.
Wassalaam:wasalam:
:frown:

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
WAIK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:salam2:

WAIK UP MOSLIMS.

i only saw 2 min of this video and really i dont wanna see the rest, cause it makes me so angry.the women in the start says, DAMN ISRAEL,DAMN AMERICA and DAMN ARABS. I agree whit her. where are you ARABS or MOSLIMS around the world. dont we see everyday what happens in the news and still we dont do anything. U know we can make 1000000000000 millllll of Dua`s it wont stop the killings of Moslims, we only make Dua cause we dont want to face the reallyti. if we had a UMMAH do u think this will happens?? NO NEVER. yes i now we dont have a UMMAH but if u/me dont start now,im afried of we will never live to see it. Im afried of u and me is going to be asked abourt what we did while our brothers and sisters got killed. on The Day of Jugment. DONT U THINK ??

so brothers and sisters let ur Dua`s be ACKTION.

:wasalam:

audie7476

Assalaammu'alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

I have spread the video to all of my friends and to as many mailing lists I join as possible. I even put the link of the video (on google video) on my government's website. I hope my government will act to stop the Israeli's insanities ASAP.
Jazakumullah khayr for the video, brother. May Allah bless and reward you.

Wassalaammu'alaikum,

almouchie

salam everyone

I was refered to this site by a fellow muslim, a good friend
though my time is limited as my connection is pretty bad with all that happening in LEbanon.
I was able to see some of the video posted here
is there a link or my to show this video around some sites that people read & interact on (if u want to circulate it & allow that)
I am sure many people dont really know whats happening & when they see such footage they are amazed what their governement & media tell them
thanks for all those doing something anything to help out, it is dearly appreciated
when I have time , I will post some links for donations for anyone willing to help
just keep the word spreading

The reality of the situation in Lebanon, is near catastrophic & quickly deteroirating as I type.
the death toll is near the 1000, many more are still buried under the rubble
some 3500 injured, some very critical
1 million + refugees
over 4 billions in losses
it just keeps getting worse by the hour.

again thanks
Allah yuster

regards, Rola from Beirut Lebanon

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
almouchie said:
salam everyone

I was refered to this site by a fellow muslim, a good friend
though my time is limited as my connection is pretty bad with all that happening in LEbanon.
I was able to see some of the video posted here
is there a link or my to show this video around some sites that people read & interact on (if u want to circulate it & allow that)
I am sure many people dont really know whats happening & when they see such footage they are amazed what their governement & media tell them
thanks for all those doing something anything to help out, it is dearly appreciated
when I have time , I will post some links for donations for anyone willing to help
just keep the word spreading

The reality of the situation in Lebanon, is near catastrophic & quickly deteroirating as I type.
the death toll is near the 1000, many more are still buried under the rubble
some 3500 injured, some very critical
1 million + refugees
over 4 billions in losses
it just keeps getting worse by the hour.

again thanks
Allah yuster

regards, Rola from Beirut Lebanon
Wa alaykum Salam, welcome to the website Rola, ahlayn. :)

Thanks for your comments, we hope that this war can end soon.. Amin.. may Allah help the Muslims wherever they are and end the suffering.. and give them justice.

You can use the link for this website Page. It is better that you do that then for youtube or any other site, because here we have information about Islam etc which can help people.

Just Copy and Paste the following Link:

Preferred Link:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688

alternatively:

YouTube:

Video Google:

muslima_101

i hate war period. and i hate that they arent calling for a cease-fire. and when they did have that 48 hour crap thing to let the people go to safety to northern lebanon they still bombed even that time. such liars. and its funny cuz in the news channels that i watch in NY like fox, msnbc, cnn they never even showed us any "hezbollah" people dying...i never saw a clip or a picture of those people...they just keep showing us the civilians dying so its all BS this war is all bs...its funny how they never show videos or Israelies dying!!! they say a couple dies here and there but they dont show any of it like how they show the lebanese hospitals and civilians n so on. I cant even imagine how these people are living...the fear of bombs being dropped on your head at anytime of the day is just horrific. we cant even imagine...

albinsaid09

Jews are known to be very coward people even during our prophet's time. That is why they bomb civilians. If you think Hezbollah is a terrorist organization, it is because you are influenced by your bias media. :biggrin:

LatinMuslimMom

My heart with you Lebanon....Read this article I found clearing misconceptions.

Salam 3alaykum all:

I was checking my email this morning when I decided to do some net surfing and read some of the public's opinion on what is happening in Lebanon. I came across this person's response. It summed things up pretty well. Let me know what you think? I was there this summer with my husband and children and were among those who had to evacuate by boat to Cypres. It is quite different seeing andn hearing things when you are actually there and not on the other side of the tv. I pray that Allah has mercy on Lebanon and its people. When will this horrible war end????

Letters To Leaders

All messages are published with permission of the sender. The general topic of this message is Defense/Military:

Subject:Israel's error, then and now
To:president George BushRep. John BoehnerSen. Mike DeWineSen. George Voinovich
August 5, 2006
Israel's error, then and now at International Herald Tribune, Published: August 4, 2006

Israel's error, then and now Avi Shlaim International Herald TribuneOXFORD, England

Massacres in QanaLebanon is the victim of the cruel geopolitics of the Middle East, with the massacre of innocent civilians a recurrent feature of Israeli military intervention in this fragile, democratic, multiethnic republic. The history of Israel's involvement in the affairs of its northern neighbor is replete with lessons about the perils of intervention.Leaders who ignore the lessons of history are more likely to repeat its mistakes. One of the few wise decisions ever made by Israel in relation to Lebanon was to withdraw its forces in May 2000 after an 18-year misadventure.

Comparisons are being drawn between the current campaign and the ill- conceived and ill-starred invasion of Lebanon in 1982. But the more instructive comparison is between the recent incursion and the strangely named Operation Grapes of Wrath, which the Labor prime minister Shimon Peres mounted in April 1996.Both operations reflect the same predisposition to shun diplomacy and rely on military force to achieve political objectives. In both cases, civilian leaders accepted uncritically the advice of the military in order to bolster their popularity with the Israeli public.Shimon Peres, who became prime minister after the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, tried to recast himself from Mr. Peace to Mr. Security. Ehud Olmert, who succeeded the hawkish Ariel Sharon, is trying to prove that he can be just as tough and decisive when Israel's security is at stake.

The Israel Defense Force has always been influential in policymaking, but its influence today is without parallel. When Hezbollah mounted an unprovoked attack across the border and captured two Israeli soldiers, Olmert presented only a military plan of action to his security cabinet; Israel holds 15 Lebanese prisoners, but the option of negotiations on a prisoners' exchange was not even considered.In both cases the main aim of the operation was to break Hezbollah - and in both cases the aim was unrealistic.In 1996 the idea was to put pressure on the civilians of southern Lebanon, so that they would put pressure on the government of Lebanon, so that it would put pressure on the Syrian government which, finally, would curb Hezbollah and grant immunity to Israeli forces in southern Lebanon. In short, the plan was to compel Syria to act as an Israeli gendarme in Lebanon. Syria did not oblige and Hezbollah went from strength to strength.The original aim of the present campaign was said to be to destroy Hezbollah. This aim, too, is completely unrealistic. No amount of external military pressure can bring about the forcible disarming of Hezbollah. The Lebanese government is a fragile coalition that includes two Hezbollah representatives. The writ of the Lebanese Army does not extend to the south and an attempt to disarm Hezbollah there would probably provoke a revolt from the Shiite rank and file.

In Lebanon Hezbollah is widely seen not as a terrorist organization but as an authentic Islamic resistance movement. It was not the Lebanese Army but Hezbollah that drove the mighty Israel Defense Force out of Lebanon in 2000 with its tail between its legs. Hezbollah empowers the poor and underprivileged Shiite community. To destroy Hezbollah, Israel would have to kill all the Shiite population.

Both Israeli incursions into Lebanon involved the deliberate targeting of civilians in flagrant violation of the laws of war. In Operation Grapes of Wrath, Israel's strategy was the equivalent of using a bulldozer to weed a garden. The commander of the current operation, Dan Halutz, is a former commander of the air force, and the leading advocate of the use of air power against civilians. Asked what he felt when he dropped a bomb on a civilian target, Halutz replied that there was a slight judder when the bomb was released and that was it. The reply speaks volumes about the depth of moral depravity of Israel's top soldier.It was on Halutz's advice that the Israeli cabinet last month authorized the most savage air attack in Lebanon's history, which destroyed Beirut Airport, power stations, bridges, highways, civilian houses and even a UN post. In 1996, Israeli forces drove about 400,000 civilians from their homes. Currently the number is more like 800,000, added to which there are 515 civilian dead and more than 3,000 wounded. A high proportion of these casualties are children.

In 1996, a massacre of civilians brought Operation Grapes of Wrath to its inglorious end. One hundred and two refugees sheltering in a UN compound in Qana were killed by a barrage that was later described by Amnesty International as deliberate. The massacre gave Hezbollah a decisive moral victory. An international outcry forced the United States to arrange an immediate cease-fire to halt the bloodshed. Operation Grapes of Wrath was a political, military and moral failure.Last weekend, in the same town of Qana, Israeli bombs killed at least 28 innocent civilians.

Once again there was universal condemnation of the Israeli action; this may yet prove to be the tipping point in this ugly war. Hezbollah is ready to cease fire as soon as Israel does. America, having given Israel the green light to continue this war, is still opposed to the immediate cessation of hostilities but is working to bring about what it calls a sustainable cease-fire. So far, however, America has been part of the problem rather than part of the solution. Never in its history has Israel been subject to less restraint from America than it is today.Whether Israel ends this war in a better strategic position than the one from which it started remains to be seen. But no strategic gain would justify in moral terms the death and destruction that Israel has visited on its defenseless neighbor.

As in 1982, the effect of this savage assault on the Lebanese people will be to breed a new generation of angry young men dedicated to resistance.Killing children is wrong. Period. A "war on terror" cannot be won by a democratically elected government acting like a terrorist organization. War is too serious a business to be left to the generals.Dayton , OH

Thank you writer from Dayton, Ohio, United States

ashah

:salam2:
I am agree with Brother Masboot that the purpose of this video is to show the reality of whats happening in Lebanon and so that we could pray and donate for them

Amin

campaign4peace

Asalamualikum,
Truely a very sad video, you cant help but cry when seeing the children who have been killed by the Israelis and hearing the plea of the lebanese.....
How about if all muslims tried to boycott Israeli goods, and companies which support the terrorist sate of Israel, wouldnt it help the people of Palestine and Lebanon???
May Allah(s.w.t) help the muslims and give them victory over the disbelivers.(ameen)

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
campaign4peace said:
Asalamualikum,
Truely a very sad video, you cant help but cry when seeing the children who have been killed by the Israelis and hearing the plea of the lebanese.....
How about if all muslims tried to boycott Israeli goods, and companies which support the terrorist sate of Israel, wouldnt it help the people of Palestine and Lebanon???
May Allah(s.w.t) help the muslims and give them victory over the disbelivers.(ameen)

:salam2: my brother

I really dont think it will help !!'
The problem is to many Moslims support the jews (i dont wanna say israel cause that so called country dossent exist in my world) and even ur self made leaders :astag: the jews have bought them, u see evrything is for sale to them.(leaders) ill like to know how much a Moslim life is in DOLLERS ?? for them. :astag: u see they DONT move a inc. they call them self for kings and presindents ect (issent that SHIRK) on The Day of Jugment ALLAH (swt) will trough the stones (buddah) kings and things people wordskip on this world and make HELL fire of it and He (ALLAH) will say where are ur kings and stones now. Ho is the KING of Kings now. :allahuakbar:
U see brother i dont think that will help. under the crises of JYLLANS POSTEN a newspaper in denmark whom made the cartoons of prophet Muhammad (pbuh):astag: :astag: :astag: the arab countrys boykot dansih produkts for a while but look now !! u see the danish produkts everywhere again. so sorry again bróther i dont think it will help.:frown:

may ALLAH (swt) forgive me if I sayed anything wrong.

your brother

Sheikh

I share you pain and suffering

To all my muslim brothers and sisters in Labonon, I share you pain, suffering and tears, Allah love all of you, and may Allah repay your loses with more then what has been taken, Remember! those infidel can take your life but they cannot take away your faith. My prayers and Doa will always be with you........

free-thinker

What do Israel want?

I still do not understand, what do Israel want? I am sure they are not fighting for their 2 soldiers, this seems to be an excuse, they probably set up their own soldiers like pawns. Hezbollah offered a deal, we give you your soldiers if you give our people back. This seems very reasonble.
What do those barbaric zionists want, dose cowards. Do them greedy bas*ar*ds want their land? Why? Do they not have enough land already stolen from the palestinians?
I am still confused.
I have been told, from the sky interview with George Galloway, that israel still occupies a bit of lebanon, is that true? If so which part of lebabon do they still occupy?
Does any 1 have answers to my questions? I want reasonable answers, answers with proof! Not judgements based on perceptions please.

Please i beg of you Allah to accept this DUA

may Allah give us the tawfeeq and hidayat to be a TRUE mulsim and may Allah give me the tawfeeq to protect the ummat of Islam

Inshallah

Ameen