Lemon and Mint Juice - recipe please!!

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams bros and sis

I just got back from Dubai and we had the most amazing juices to drink out there masha'allah. My absolute fave was the Lemon Juice with Mint....it was amazing :) so refreshing I could have drunk buckets of it!

I am now looking for the recipe insha'allah - I dont think it is as simple as Lemon and Mint leaves all juiced up...I think there is sugar in it?? Need to know quantities too..

If any brother or sister can help me I would be really grateful - I cannot rest til I have drunk some more and I can't keep going to Dubai for it! My hubby will go bankrupt! lol...

Jazak'allah khairun

Wasalaams

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Salaams bros and sis

I just got back from Dubai and we had the most amazing juices to drink out there masha'allah. My absolute fave was the Lemon Juice with Mint....it was amazing :) so refreshing I could have drunk buckets of it!

I am now looking for the recipe insha'allah - I dont think it is as simple as Lemon and Mint leaves all juiced up...I think there is sugar in it?? Need to know quantities too..

If any brother or sister can help me I would be really grateful - I cannot rest til I have drunk some more and I can't keep going to Dubai for it! My hubby will go bankrupt! lol...

Jazak'allah khairun

Wasalaams

sorry dunno how to make it, sounds interesting thought :hearts:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salaams bros and sis

Jazak'allah khairun

Wasalaams

wish i cud go dubai!! inshallah one day when am bit olda i gess, i wana go alone tho!! sory ther cnt hlp u oout wid da.

Greek_Rose_2005

I found something online but its in german if there is someone who can translate it

Lemonema:

Zutaten:

1 Limette
15 Minzblätter
4cl Minzsirup
Zitronenlimonade od. Ginger Ale
1EL Rohrzucker

Zubereitung:

Die Limette achteln und zusammen mit dem Rohrzucker und der Minze ins Glas geben. Mit einem Stößel zerdrücken, bis die Limetten vollständig entsaftet sind. Dann das Glas mit zerstoßenem Eis, Minzsirup und Zitronenlimonade od. Ginger Ale auffüllen.

I think this is what you looking for as it mentioned specifically about UAE

here is the link also

http://de.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070317055444AA3LcMp

arabiantxn

i don't know how well this is translaterd but this is what i got from the translation software !

Lemonema:

Ingredients:

1 lime
15 mint leaves
4cl mint syrup
Lemonade or Ginger Ale
1EL cane sugar

Preparation:

The lime eighths and together with the sugar cane and mint into the glass. With a pestle to crush until the full entsaftet limes. Then the glass with crushed ice, mint syrup and lemon ginger ale or lemonade mix.

isabelelsherif

i have found a recipe on another site that sounds similar to what you are looking for i hope it helps:

Middle Eastern Lemonade
A basic, simple recipe using fresh lemons and lots of mint. There's nothing better to cool your thirst on those hot desert nights.

Serves 6

8 lemons
3/4 cup sugar, or to taste
1 teaspoon orange blossom water, or to taste
generous 1/4 cup freshly chopped mint
water (or seltzer) and ice cubes

Squeeze the juice from the lemons and sweeten to taste with the sugar. Add the orange blossom water and the mint, and stir or shake well together. Pour a little into a tall glass and fill with water or soda and ice.