Let’s celebrate israel's 60th birthday

AdamMuslim

Salam,
Dear brothers and sisters,

It’s our obligation toward Palestine to celebrate israel's 60th birthday !!
60 years of murder,
60 years of killing,
60 years of lying,
60 years of injustice,

Inchallah next year in a free Jerusalem,

In the memory of all those who died hoping to go back home.

:wasalam:

16h6r95.jpg

352pwlc.jpg

24ccutz.jpg

20jpe7t.jpg

5e5smw.jpg

20kzkw5.jpg

rvvuat.jpg

2pqup3c.jpg

skywings90

yes Let’s celebrate Israel's 60th birthday,
and inshallah it would be the last one, and why not celebrate the 60 years of courage and sacrifice of our brothers and sisters in Palestine, celebrate the years of pain and tolerate, How ironic it is ..
لا حول و لا قوة الا لله العلي العظيم.

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom, I wish more Americans new about the atrocities commited by Israeli authorities against Palestinians every day and they use our tax paying money as Israel is the No.1 recipient of aid from the USA (Egypt is No.2). It is amazing when you live in this country after growing up in Europe and you see that on mainstream media, they never show that for every israeli soldier killed in Palestine, three innocent Palestinians die, how children are prevented from reaching their schools, how women in labour are humiliated and forced to wait for hours on end at checkpoints putting their health and that of their unborn babies at terrible risk. And this is mild compared to the butchering and torture and bombings and maimings that occur on a regular basis, too. I pray for our brothers and sisters in Palestine, I don't think I would have had the guts to stay there, had I been born there. Their patience, courage and faith is a true gift from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
i feel that this long war will have only a winner: the Angel of Death.

And i suspect that in BOTH sides there are SHADOWY FIGURES that don't want a real peace...

Satan is a great in mind and souls manipulation, like a dark prestidigitator.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

When we Muslim forgot the Quran and Sunnah that was the result, and it will continue for ever till Muslims come back to Quran and Sunnah.

When companions and the people after them were on Quran and Sunnah they fill the earth with Justice and Wisdom even among non Muslim, and Allah supported them and gave the victory, but if we look to our status now days how we even expect to have victory while we are the lowest nation among nations look at so called Muslim countries every where there is oppression on Muslim, A Muslim person dosnt love good things happen to his/her Muslim brother or sister.

Unless we come back to Sunnah and Quran these picture we have in this thread will keep repeating, the propblem we as Muslim dont learn lesson may Allah guide me and and guide you and All Muslims insha Allah.

salaam alikom

muharram23

Staff member
salaam alikom

When we Muslim forgot the Quran and Sunnah that was the result, and it will continue for ever till Muslims come back to Quran and Sunnah.

When companions and the people after them were on Quran and Sunnah they fill the earth with Justice and Wisdom even among non Muslim, and Allah supported them and gave the victory, but if we look to our status now days how we even expect to have victory while we are the lowest nation among nations look at so called Muslim countries every where there is oppression on Muslim, A Muslim person dosnt love good things happen to his/her Muslim brother or sister.

Unless we come back to Sunnah and Quran these picture we have in this thread will keep repeating, the propblem we as Muslim dont learn lesson may Allah guide me and and guide you and All Muslims insha Allah.

salaam alikom

salamu alaykum

na'am, exactly.

wasaalam

AdamMuslim

Salam,
I partialy agree with my brother Mrmuslim,
Certainly we are responsible for this tragedy because we are not follwing the Quran and Sunnah like we should, but also ther is many others hidden reason that only Allah, with His infinite wisdom, knows.
Every time when I read the verse 167 from chapter 7, Al A'râf (The Heights) things became more clear for me.

2q1ewj8.jpg

:wasalam: