Let`s try together to bring back the good old days.

xfiles2013

Asalamoalykum brothers and sisters,it`s my 1st dya here on tti so welcome me yar heehee.well i wanna meet,discuss,the people from the differnt part of the world.specially the ones wo reverted ,i m from pakistan nd u guyz know sour current situation so keep praying for our country.
to be very frankly and honestly the main reason to join this site is tat to talk abt the problems of Islam.what we r doing now a days and what we should do in order to get back the springs of early dayz of islam(Quroon-e-oola).wat`s the differnt b/w us and them.y they were on the top of the world and y we r on the toe of the others.really guyz it`s we,who can do so much to bring back the good old days.and if u think deeply u ll find tat it`s kinda n honour and also duty to us to show the true picture of Islam.what is Islam all abt.the justice system o Islam the social system of Islam( i can swear ppl would forget the social system of scandnavin countries once they see the social system of Islam)believe me it`s our duty to show the true Islam to the whole world.ppl all over the world suffering.the world need islam today and it`s our responsibilty to present islam in a way the Holy Prophet PBUH present in ront of our gr8 grnd parents and lighted them with Islam.
u guyz i mean team of tti r doing gr8 job so keep it up but also try to change the system in ur respective countries,we really try to alive the Khalafat system.
best regards
Muhammad Rafee Afaq
forgimme if i said something wrong.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
assalamualikum Brother welcome to the site ,
yes it is very sad what is happening in your country at the present , cant really see things getting better any where in the world for muslims these days, inshallah all our brothers and sisters are in our duaas and Allah will give you all the strenght of Iman to get throught these tough times of fitna and fisad,
w/salams
Um Mustafa

muslim10012

salam brother ,
I think only political issue cause this , everywhere muslims are killed everyday , they don't done anything bad but they are killed anyway , that's the sad part in the problem

xfiles2013

Waalykum Asalam sisi um_ mustafa.thx for ur concern.well sis if we go down and ponder we ll find allthis is due to Putting Islam aside and following the westen concept(.plz don`t take me worng i never be against my westeren brother but im against the westren leader`s thinking their opinion.)y shoub we need to follow the so called democray.don`t we have our own system don`t we have our own justice sysytem,political system,economical system we have everything we ule the wold with that system y we r not accepting that.y we elect the ppl wwho r muslim bcuz they born in muslim family they don`t kno abt Islam,all they have is an Islamic name nothing more.we r the youth we really have to do something.it`s a situation like now or never.i just want to urge the thinking in muslims youth that we have ouir own system y should adopt that we should force our leaders to do so.just spread this msg all over the world.