Lets not foget Palestine in our Prayers.

allmuslimsrequal

005.jpg

palestine.jpg

1_82764_1_6.jpg

gaza_girl.jpg

palestine_wall_iv%5b200x136%5d.jpg

israel-palestine-conflict-2.jpg

020821_khanyounis_woman.jpg

020817_hebron_father.jpg

020705_deheishe_boy.jpg

_38517225_is_jenin_afp150.jpg

12yearold_shot_9-30-00.jpg

israeli_soldiers_are_really_nice_guys_.jpg

laqliai

assalamo aalykoum dear Brothers and Sisters ,lahawla wala qouwwata illa billah ,may allah help our Muslim Brod and Sist amin yarabb al3alamin:tti_sister:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
May Allah help our brothers and sisters and help us fight like the Mutaqun (pious) against the Zalimun (Kaafir).

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

Shouldn`t we say, ''May Allah grant us victory over the oppressors in Palestine''? We are all in this together. Al-Aqsa is for the Muslim ummah, and not for the Palestinians alone.

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum,

Lahola wa la kowata illa billlah!

I never realized the horrible situations our brothers and sisters have to go through everyday. May Allah grant us victory over those who oppress us. Ameen.

Jazakallahu keir for posting!

Wasslamualykum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

Brothers and Sister. we all Know whats happening in Palestine . So lets Pray extra salaat to ask allah to save them.. and make Dua

Salaam Allaikum

Izzu

:salam2:
also for our brothers in chechniya, kashmir, iraq and all over the world.

Oh God when will Mahdi (as) and Messiah (as) come and lead us to peace. We are being crushed everywhere. Help us. Aamin.
:wasalam:

I personally believe making prayers, getting all the Muslims united, and gettting education is the only way to defeat with what is happening to our brothers and sisters.

Education plays such an important role yet many are unaware of. We do not have enough credentials to get attention and people to listen to us. We all should be striving to be the best at whatever we do, in our jobs, with our family, with our neighbors, with our community, etc. We all should strive hard to get our masters and PhD's, at least that is how I see it. Being uneducated makes the world see as 'barbaric.' Only way we can change the world is by changing our selves first. So Let us Muslims stand united once again, like during the time of the Prophet (saw) and strive hard towards Allah. Ameen.

Walakum salaam

F

fabs

I'll rephrase what I said:

God willing, one day the occupation of Palestine will come to an end and the danger to Israel in like manner. And the time will dawn again when Muslim and Jew live side by side in peace.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: macha'Allah you're so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tti_sister:
I personally believe making prayers, getting all the Muslims united, and gettting education is the only way to defeat with what is happening to our brothers and sisters.

Education plays such an important role yet many are unaware of. We do not have enough credentials to get attention and people to listen to us. We all should be striving to be the best at whatever we do, in our jobs, with our family, with our neighbors, with our community, etc. We all should strive hard to get our masters and PhD's, at least that is how I see it. Being uneducated makes the world see as 'barbaric.' Only way we can change the world is by changing our selves first. So Let us Muslims stand united once again, like during the time of the Prophet (saw) and strive hard towards Allah. Ameen.

Walakum salaam