Lets Spread True Islam

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Since I don't have a television and spend very little time with the media of the Dunya, I wasn't aware of the constant barrage of anti-Muslim Propaganda. Perhaps the governments have a drone computer that continually pull this information to the front of the Search Engines, perhaps those opposed to Islam have a massive campaign to "Spread The Word" about all the propaganda against Islam, or, perhaps, it is just the natural occurrence. Whatever the reason, Shaytan seems to be burying True Islam under Slander, Lies, and Propaganda.

Do a search on practically any Islamic Subject and see how many of the top search results seem to be legitimate Islamic Information Sites and then when you click on the links, it is filled with nothing but hate, filth, and misinformation. We can't do much about the media controlled by big corporations and their puppet governments, but we can spend a little time, increasing the traffic to sites like this. I have decided to remove my favorite mark and Turn To Islam home page, and use a search engine every time I come here. If I have to leave for research of to check my email instead of hitting the back button or opening a second browser, I am going to use the search engine to return.

I am disgusted at what I see on sites that read like an Islamic Information or forum, only to find it contains nothing but slurs, libel , and falsehood. With all this misinformation is it any wonder that those whom Allah directs to Islam Shaytan Shouts at them lies about all that we cherish.

Lets try to keep the internet free from corporate, governmental, and shirk.

Was Sallem

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is the internet that has helped us to fight the picture painted by the evil ones of Muslims. In a post running concurrently there is discussion about the classification of Muslims. The media has been saturated by the politically correct agenda and everyone has swallowed that pill.

If you are referring to the OMG what happened to my computer every time a Muslim places a finger on the keyboard..Google sold out, youtube is selling out and the evil ones take away the Constitutional rights given to us. The rider bills are passed while we sleep. In all honesty there are times I remove the SIMS card from my cell phone. I have had a file for so long when I hear unusal sounds on the phone I being polite always say hello to the feds and ask if they are enjoying my conversations.

We need more participation by Muslims in America, I can address other parts of the world, in interfaith discussion. We need more youth to do community work. We need our sisters to participate in soup kitchens. We need to be seen as active members of our community. Often we refrain and this reinforces the evil ones propaganda.

One thing I suggest when we are on other sites is to refrain from abusive language.

I thank you for reading my response.

Cortoby

There are now more alternative Muslim media which help spread authentic Islam

Sheikh Yusuf Estes for example has made an Islamic version of Youtube, called Tube Islam:

http://tubeislam.com/

We all need to do more da'wah efforts on Muslim and non-Muslim forums

May Allah guide us to presenting Islam in the best way possible

Ameen

Valerie

If you are referring to the OMG what happened to my computer every time a Muslim places a finger on the keyboard..Google sold out, youtube is selling out and the evil ones take away the Constitutional rights given to us. The rider bills are passed while we sleep. In all honesty there are times I remove the SIMS card from my cell phone. I have had a file for so long when I hear unusal sounds on the phone I being polite always say hello to the feds and ask if they are enjoying my conversations.

:salam2:

When I went and bought a copy of the Qur'an and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam" (which was purchased at the same time as "Catholicism for Dummies".. I was still searching at the time), my mom told me that my purchase put me on a list somewhere. That is just the most depressing thing... Something as simple as purchasing a book to learn would set off an alarm somewhere. Even if it didn't, the fact that the comment could be made and even be thought to be remotely true... *shrug*

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Val, take comfort in knowing that you are now part of over one billion people.
Yes, we are on all kinds of lists. This site is monitored. Welcome to being a Muslim in post 911 era. But, the face of evil will die. Believe that. Our test is to hold firm to the Truth and fight oppression.

And dear Val.. I keep the feds etc. as busy as I can. I've been at it for a long long time. When the FBI came to visit me I was so scared. I have two minor sons. I asked a sister to go with me as a witness. Now, here is the taxpayer paying for all the data they collected on me. They knew things about me I didn't. They spent money on a plane ticket. They came from Pittsburg and drove three hours from Charleston. I refused to let them into my house. I am a Muslim woman. We met at the Federal Building. I asked that they have coffee. I was grilled for two and a half hours. When I decided it was enough I told them I had to go. The senior officer told me to keep off the computer..I did for six months...do not write to anyone in any prison...I did that for four months...and I know as soon as I finish writing this more taxpayer money will be spent on what I am doing. I just wish they would send me the money. I could do so much with it.

We have to follow the actions of our Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and spread the Truth as he did. Always with the best of manners.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brother Ayman,

You are of course correct in that those things we can't control are the domain of Allah and should be accepted with patience, gratitude, and the knowledge that Allah always knows and does best.

However, In the same vein, we don't want to stand by and do nothing when Allah has put it in our power to act. We don't live in the physical world. As Muslims we have journeyed into the Spiritual Path and we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, and powers, and rulers of darkness in high places. The West was given Democracy in place of Theocracy to make way for Capitalism. Then we were taught to equate Capitalism with Democracy and Democracy with good. It is written "We did not send any Messenger or any Prophet before you without Shaytan insinuating something into his recitation while he was reciting." (22:50).

"And that man can have nothing but what he strives for." (An-Najm 53:39)

And as the following Hadith indicates we can't abdicate!

One day Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) noticed a Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it and he asked the Bedouin, “Why don’t you tie down your camel?” The Bedouin answered, “I put my trust in Allah.” The Prophet then said, “Tie your camel first, then put your trust in Allah” (At-Tirmidhi).

Valerie

Assalaam walaikum,

Val, take comfort in knowing that you are now part of over one billion people.
Yes, we are on all kinds of lists. This site is monitored. Welcome to being a Muslim in post 911 era. But, the face of evil will die. Believe that. Our test is to hold firm to the Truth and fight oppression.

And dear Val.. I keep the feds etc. as busy as I can. I've been at it for a long long time. When the FBI came to visit me I was so scared. I have two minor sons. I asked a sister to go with me as a witness. Now, here is the taxpayer paying for all the data they collected on me. They knew things about me I didn't. They spent money on a plane ticket. They came from Pittsburg and drove three hours from Charleston. I refused to let them into my house. I am a Muslim woman. We met at the Federal Building. I asked that they have coffee. I was grilled for two and a half hours. When I decided it was enough I told them I had to go. The senior officer told me to keep off the computer..I did for six months...do not write to anyone in any prison...I did that for four months...and I know as soon as I finish writing this more taxpayer money will be spent on what I am doing. I just wish they would send me the money. I could do so much with it.

We have to follow the actions of our Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, and spread the Truth as he did. Always with the best of manners.

Wa Alaikum Assalam,

That is just terrifying. Really, that scares me. Sticking everyone in a peaceful religion into one category because there are people out there that take things to extremes.... Completely unfair. Islam is what I wanted from Christianity and never had... It'd be interesting to see the numbers on violence committed in this country (US) based on religion. Christian numbers would be through the roof, but that's not Christianity's fault.

As I grow older, the ideals that I thought were the foundation of this country, are turning out to be false. I have nothing against anyone or the government at all... I just wish freedom of religion were a reality.

Very sad.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister Valerie,

In today's Dunya, just because it walks like a duck and yaks like a duck doesn't mean it is a duck.

The propaganda, deceptions, and deceit that I have seen over the past twenty or thirty years has made me realize that I had been programmed with the cultural memes of the 1% rich as they skillfully lead the 99% with media, entertainment, and euphemisms and almost the techniques of a master Neuro-linguistic Programmer or a Hypnotist. If you had ever saw Darren Brown on youtube, you understand how the mind can be lead by nearly subliminal techniques.

As you said, it is sad how peace loving Muslims are portrayed by the valued artists of manipulation of facts.

We can worship The One and Only God, Allaah. We can read Al Qur'aan. We are free to worship as we like. But, the media portrays those who know the purpose of all being is to worship Allah are portrayed as fanatics and "nuts". The television has been called the "idiot box" for decades. Why did our school stop teaching critical thinking? Why has commercial breaks in an hour show gone from 15 minutes to 28?

You can't drive into Nashville without being recorded by traffic cams. George Orwell may have got the year wrong, but he was dead on about the direction our societies and governments.

I know Allah is the only refuge we will ever have. I understand that there are those of us who hear there is no God except Allaah as the first words whispered in their ear. I believe that Islam is the Deen of Peace. I proclaim that Al Qur'an is the Kalaam of Ar-Rahman. We as Muslims must hold ourselves to the highest standards which have been given us by Allah. But, we must also as Brother Ayman said in the most excellent way share Islam with others.

I really am not preaching. I am crying for us to do all we can to get this message out. Brother Yusuf Estes is one who is working tirelessly to share what he has found in Islam. I don't know when The Day of Judgment is coming; however, I know that The Day of Judgment is coming.

Surat al-Quri'ah-101

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

1 Al-qaari'ah.

2. Mal-qaari'ah

3 Wa maaa adraaka mal-qaari'ah.

4. Yawma yakoonum-naasu kalfaraashil-mabsoos.

5. Wa takoonul-jibaalu kal'ihnil-manfoosh.

6. Fa-ammaa man saquat mawaazeenuh.

7. Fahuwa fee 'eeshatir raadiyah.

8. Wa ammaa man kaffat mawaazeenuh.

9. Fa-ummuhoo haawiyah.

10. Wa maaa adraaka maa hiyah.

11. Naarun haamiyah

101 The Day of Noise and Clamour

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. The (Day) of Noise and Clamour:

2. What is the (Day) of Noise and Clamour?

3. And what will explain to you what the (Day) of Noise and Clamour is.

4. (It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about.

5. And the mountains will be like carded wool.

6. Then, he whose balance (of good deeds will be (found) heavy,

7. Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction.

8. But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,-

9. Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit.

10. And what will explain to you what this is?

11. (It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!

(Was Sallem

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I have told you, Brother, that I highly respect your wisdom and knowledge in the Path of Allah. I have often listened to and followed your directions based on Al-Qur'aan and Strong Hadith. I one of the newest reverts to Islam would not in anyway intentionally insult or misrepresent you as you correctly said.

If it seemed like that is the case, I sincerely and humbly apologize. I am just irritated at my government for forcing me to use Sandboxie, Vidallia, and Tor just to send an email to others. I am frustrated that I spend hours researching and typing then proof reading my posts or emails or blog just to have it vanish from my browser or fail to send. I was born in a land where the founders said,
"When the government fear the people you have liberty. When the people fear the government you have tyranny." (Thomas Jefferson)

Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither. (paraphrase of Ben Franklin quote)

We must not become embroiled in the matters of other nations nor allow other nations to become influential in our affairs. (paraphase of a sentence from George Washington's farewell speech.)

I am disgusted to live in a country that spends billions on war while children urinate blood in Mauritania , Africa because of a lack of portable water.

People judge us by what we own instead of who we are.

It may be best if I stop posting for a few hours. Somebody stole our values why we were out "saving the world" and they shredded our Bill of Rights and Constitution while we were looking across the seas.

Was sallem.

safiya58

It is true that the media pictures Islam as an evil religion. But that does not matter much. What matters is the attitude of the muslims. I believe no one can harm muslims more than muslims themselve...

it is a pity that we muslims of today fail to represent Islam in the best way.
As Mirajmom said we need more active brothers/sisters.
We are not ready to sacrifice for the sake of Allah of our time and comfort.

There are many muslim souls waiting to be realesed with Islam... They are the souls of the oppressed and the souls of the oppressors... the soul of the drinker and the soul of the muslim girl with tight clothes... Who will bring them the message...?

It is not surprising that someone (the media) has declared war to Islam... Has Allah not told us in quran that this will happen? Because there will always exist sincerity and falsehood. If someone wants to know the truth he´ll find the truth! If Allah wants to guide someone who can stop Him?

:wasalam:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Each of you have made great points.

I know that Allah's Will is always the deciding factor and if Allah be for us who can be against us and who shall we fear. There is no God except Allah and God by definition means the Best Everything. So, I fully agree that we are completely secure. I am just frustrated that so many people like myself would like to see what Islam (The Perfect Deen) has to offer and to find the true path which Al Qur'aan and Our Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallem) delivered to us.

Who should rule other than Allah? Know one! Here in The United States we were given originally a government that was not to interfere with any one's religious beliefs, but all elected official were free to be guided by their religious beliefs. Originally, one of the individuals who helped form this government wanted to put a clause in The Constitution that said only Christians can be president. One of the great men of that time said if a Muslim becomes president it is because he is the best man for the job and the people wanted him to lead. I am not a yea yea Democracy, but rather that Democracy was the was that Capitalism was introduced as synonymous with Democracy till now we are following the Past Civilizations into ruins. I am a Theocracy proponent. And, yes I do need to relax and have a glass of lemonade sometimes. I just hurt for all who are obstructed on their Path to submission to Allah by all the Governments and Economic Systems of Dunya.

Dr.Khan

Many people have a wrong impression of Islam.. yes it is true. When they are exposed to Islam or if they want to learn about it what do they encounter? Shi'a, Qadiani (Ahmadi), barelvi, salafi, deo bandi, barelvi etc etc. Who is going to tell them the true message of Islam. Heck some sects are so deviant, there is no way we can come to common terms EVEN IF we debate with them and prove them wrong!

watch this
[yt]nGW7l12S0HQ[/yt]

arzafar

It is true that the media pictures Islam as an evil religion. But that does not matter much. What matters is the attitude of the muslims. I believe no one can harm muslims more than muslims themselve...

it is a pity that we muslims of today fail to represent Islam in the best way.
As Mirajmom said we need more active brothers/sisters.
We are not ready to sacrifice for the sake of Allah of our time and comfort.

There are many muslim souls waiting to be realesed with Islam... They are the souls of the oppressed and the souls of the oppressors... the soul of the drinker and the soul of the muslim girl with tight clothes... Who will bring them the message...?

It is not surprising that someone (the media) has declared war to Islam... Has Allah not told us in quran that this will happen? Because there will always exist sincerity and falsehood. If someone wants to know the truth he´ll find the truth! If Allah wants to guide someone who can stop Him?

:wasalam:

i agree with you. Muslims across the globe have to be extremely careful about their actions and reactions. everything is being magnified, especially the wrong things that we do.