Letter of complaint

zinirah

Assalamu Alaikom

I am an honest person so I say how things really are. These days I have been coming to this forum just to pass the time. I used to be more active here, but honestly I have lost interest. I'm not doing so well emotionally in my life since one very bad event that happened, and I do admit that it's my fault, because I have not been doing so well in my deen. I have not been praying, and keeping faith in Allah. I am angry all the time a one specific person in my life. I'm in the process of forgiving and trusting them again, and I know it takes time. I started to always see the negative in everything including people outside my home. When i'm alone I just think about the past. I'm depressed all the time.I have no friends...literally none. I'm not socially active with people outside my family. I'm in the home all the time. I cannot go out. I started to feel lonely. I'm a mess. I don't know how to get out of this whole negative vibe. I need some serious help. I know what you all are going to say, but even though i may not trust the one person that I should be the closest to in my life I want to at least get back in my deen, and feel close to Allah again. I want to be strong in my faith.

Sorry for this post, I know there are many who post stuff like this so I don't mean to be another. I just need some help. Don't we all?

strive-may-i

You know what you want... Prayers and help. So Just do it...

:salam2:

A'uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim

Its heartening, because you have come out from that shell and put out the ordeal you are going through. You are taking steps to fulfill that intention locked deep in you. You know where you want to be, you have decided clearly in your mind, to fulfill that desire. The desire you have is to strengthen your Imaan. You have a decision, a very good decision, let me tell you , because its based on true values. Make a sincere dua and start with Auzubillaahi. Almighty Allah will assist you. Its just a small test in your life. You will come out stronger Insha Allah.

Its just the Inertia of a heavy heart, we all face it often, No you are not ranting, you are just asking someone to push you up, like we all do, Thats what Brothers and sisters in deen are for, so its good, we are here. Its your turn to help us help you, to respond and enjoin, Almighty Allah is most Forgiving and Giver of Peace, Turn to HIM. Dont attach to the past, its over, grab your opportunity,just do...

TO-DO:
0. Be Busy. Do not be idle, do something that you always wanted to do.
1. Go do that prayer you missed. Stick to Prayer times. Just do it.
2. Recite that Sura you love most, by beginning with ... 'A`ūdhu billāhi min ash-shaitāni r-rajīmi'
3. Read : Letting Go... thread.
( Read it again, the links included in that thread to site of Yasmin Mogahed, read those too... )
4. Open and read just some lines from Quran everyday to begin with , reciting the Names of Almighty Allah, it all helps....
5. Call or talk to a person of Imaan, whom you trust

Download and Read the names as it plays, in attachment
I thought of making my first thread on 99 Names of Allah(an image that plays 99 Names of Allah one ofter the other ), but this post needs it, This is for you, as much as it is for me...

May your mind become less cluttered, may your heavy heart become lighter and May almighty give you the zeal to bring that much needed change in you ... Ameen!

P.S: May the non-believer whose post in an internet forum has this 99 Names Attachment, see truth in Islam... And accept it... Ameen! May the person who put this heart and time to this effort, also receive blessings from Almighty Allah... Ameen.

Attachments

• NamesOfAllah_CW.gif
    NamesOfAllah_CW.gif
    172.5 KB · Views: 19

YMYuke

Assalaam alaykum sis, I know its hard for you right now, but there are a million that are in much worse situations, count your blessings sis. I really do know how your feeling tho, you're not alone, don't let the shaytan exploit this feeling you have, talk to your family, smile :), and just count your blessings and say alhamdulilah, you will inshallah feel better. :)

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu Alaikom

I am an honest person so I say how things really are. These days I have been coming to this forum just to pass the time. I used to be more active here, but honestly I have lost interest. I'm not doing so well emotionally in my life since one very bad event that happened, and I do admit that it's my fault, because I have not been doing so well in my deen. I have not been praying, and keeping faith in Allah. I am angry all the time a one specific person in my life. I'm in the process of forgiving and trusting them again, and I know it takes time. I started to always see the negative in everything including people outside my home. When i'm alone I just think about the past. I'm depressed all the time.I have no friends...literally none. I'm not socially active with people outside my family. I'm in the home all the time. I cannot go out. I started to feel lonely. I'm a mess. I don't know how to get out of this whole negative vibe. I need some serious help. I know what you all are going to say, but even though i may not trust the one person that I should be the closest to in my life I want to at least get back in my deen, and feel close to Allah again. I want to be strong in my faith.

Sorry for this post, I know there are many who post stuff like this so I don't mean to be another. I just need some help. Don't we all?
\

dear sister..i know many people can say iknow how you feel but really i do feel for you this could be my story

i too had one emotional event which rocked my life,,,i reached the bottom,, ilost friends family iended almost alone isolated and yes saw whole of life negative,, and the past has consumed me for weeks months years,,, and dragged me down more and all this has affected my life,, my health

you say you have your familuy,,,yes ihave my small family but no more friends no social life.. dont work anymore,,my whole life changed

i have been there sister.. in thiose darkk moments,, and cried and despaired,, but there is light,,

and coming to this forum was one of positive things that helped me in a bad phase..andmade me realise their is only one way to find our way in life again

'istill suffer still have sleepless nights,,,but im startting to focus ,,to believe to know there is away forward and things will improve inshallah

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Dear sister, i feel for you, i know how you feel...to be on this site helped me and stille helps me to be in good company, alhamdullilah

what i was reading is your signature, it is very nice advise, just read it and think about it, if out there we can find bad company is better alone and inchallah Allah will hear us...focus on the positive if you can, cook, speek with us, pray and trust Allah (i say this to my self all the time)
i hope that inchallah is just a period that will make you stronger.

may Allah guide us all

:salam2:

Tomtom

Banned
Assalamu Alaikom

Wa Alaikkum As'alaam sis

Some of us are not so lucky in relationships, for whatever the reason. One minute you are the happiest person in the world, sharing the burden of this dunya and then the next minute you find yourself all alone and hopeless. We have to do some soul searching at this time and we have to ask ourselves what happened all of a sudden. Naturally we play the blame game, once you start on this road there is no stopping. The spiralling snowball just get bigger and bigger and you are not able to control it. True satan was involve in all of this, he was right in the middle of it all whispering his lies back and forth. Human emotions go up and down, it's only natural.

There are certain people who are blessed with forgiveness. They only see the positive side of life, everything is good for them. Forgiveness is a blessing from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and with it comes humility, the pre-requisite for a human being.

If you cannot find it in your heart to forgive, you must move on. Otherwise satan will only play with you again and eat at your jealousies and negativity. If we could all be that special person who can forgive this world will be a better place.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asaalaam walaikum,

In addition to what the other brothers and sisters have written to encourage you..please allow me to add this..

you write that you dwell in the past...the word dwell means to live in...why sister are you letting life fly by?

I wrote a post on letting go..and Alhumdullila the responses were terrific. It was serious and encouraging for everyone.

Let it go sister..let it go...that which is with Allah subhana wa taala is better.

The only person holding doubts is you. Faith defines itself by not holding any doubt. It is a one way process.

Simple stuff: when the clouds of doubt circle you reach out sister and dhikr.
Make salat with purpose. Do one good deed between each salat. Make those around you filled with love.
We extend joy in the simplest of things.

And there is a lot of energy gained in forgiving...the world becomes full of sunshine,lollipops, and rainbows.

If nothing else know we are always here. We will keep you in our dua.

yasak80

If you can see a fault with you , it is good thing. you are aware of your mood , your situation. If you know the problem, solvation will come inshaallah.
Dont quit to ask Allah with dua sister.
Allah hear our duas.
try to do good things like helping poor people with sadaka , helping ill people.
feeding birds:) It is very cold nowadays.....
You will see that there are many slaves of Allah whom you can help and so you are worthy

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Salaam!
It really makes me sad to read such a thread. How many threads like this have we read (including mine!!). But in one way, we can see that we are not the only people who are feeling this way and that does bring comfort. There are others who are much worse as well. It's also good because TTI is filled with the most amazing Brothers and Sisters who never hesitate to come forward to give amazing advice and make us feel fuzzy inside again. For me, this was a good reminder... I felt myself slipping last few days.

Sister, I am sorry for your situation- i read your post and thought to myself "did I type this?!" coz we are sailing the same boat.
Lets not let the boat go over the falls. Pick up the oar and use it because your Lord gave you strong arms! and He gave you oars! Never lose hope in Allah. Before we discussed the same and I mentioned that right now Allah is my only friend. But thats more than I can ever ask. Use your time to get closer to Allah, seek forgiveness and know/believe that life will get easier for you InshAllah.
Aapa's thread on Letting go is great - go read that. Cry, laugh, eat (ice cream/chocolate - personally I like very fattening foods like greasy pizza or french fries - really makes me feel goooood!), and PRAY.

Keeping you and all in distress in my duas. Keep smiling, Allah made you beautiful :)

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Assalamu Alaikom

asalaam aleykum,

This is the Book of Allah

There is no doubt about it.

إِنَّمَا التَّوْبَةُ عَلَى اللَّهِ لِلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السُّوءَ بِجَهَالَةٍ ثُمَّ يَتُوبُونَ مِنْ قَرِيبٍ فَأُولَئِكَ يَتُوبُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا ﴿4:17

وَلَيْسَتِ التَّوْبَةُ لِلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ حَتَّى إِذَا حَضَرَ أَحَدَهُمُ الْمَوْتُ قَالَ إِنِّي تُبْتُ الْآَنَ وَلَا الَّذِينَ يَمُوتُونَ وَهُمْ كُفَّارٌ أُولَئِكَ أَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ﴿4:18

An-nisa
Verde 17-18

(4:17-18) (And remember that) Allah's acceptance of repentance is only for those who commit evil out of ignorance and then soon repent. It is towards such persons that Allah turns graciously. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. But of no avail is repentance of those who do evil until death approaches any one of them and then he says: 'Now I repent.' Nor is the repentance of those who die in the state of unbelief of any avail to them. For them We have kept in readiness a painful chastisement. *27

Meaning

The Arabic word:
tawbah means
'to return, to come back'.
A man's tawbah after he has sinned means that God's servant, who had turned away from his Master in disobedience, has repented, and has returned to obedience and service.
On the other hand, tawbah on the part of God means that the attention of the Master, which had turned away from His erring servant, has once again turned towards him.

In this verse, however, God makes it clear to His servants that tawbah is acceptable only from those who commit errors inadvertently and out of ignorance. Such persons will always find the door of God open for them whenever they turn to Him in repentance.
But this tawbah is not for those who pile sin upon sin throughout their lives in sheer indifference to God and who cry for pardon as soon as they see the angel of death approaching. The Prophet (peace be on him) has warned against this attitude in the following words:

'God accepts the repentance of a person only up to the time, when there appears NO sign of death. It is obvious that after the time of test has expired, No chance is left for him to turn back from sin. Likewise if a person is dying as a disbeliever and seeing with his own eyes the other world contrary to his expectations the question of his repentance does not arise at all.