(Link are Dead) All Mishary al-Afaasy CD Rip Albums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madinah Girl

'Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...'

Assalamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh...

May ALLAH reward and bless u inshaAllah my bro for ur GREAT sharing!... :hearts: Jazakallahu khayr... Al-Afasy is my fav. shayk! :blackhijab:
I really like his voice and reciter...MashaAllah, ALLAH bless him too... ;)

Ur right, there re many emotional surah... MashaAllah...

May ALLAH protect u inshaAllah, shukran again, thx a lot...:blackhijab:

pcozzy

:salam2:

i know this is the mp3 download section but I really wanted to post this here since it is relative to Mishary. His voice is beautiful but there is not a lot of close up video where you see him recite.

Surah 039 Zumar ayah 53-75 with english translation and the verses are so impacting that I had to watch it over and over again. It makes me actually pray for non muslims to at least listen, make da3wa, and pray to Allah that he will not take me from this dean.
[yt]CTFnBIPDyYs[/yt]

:ma:

Asmaa0987

Masha Allaah and JazaakumAllahu Kullukum khairan for posting so many recitations from this sheikh.

May Allaah have Mercy on him too. Ameen

sally_sayed

mashaa ALLAH
V GREAT COLLECTION
may ALLAH reward you AL-JANNAH inshaa ALLAH :tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

urgent

mashallah u have a good collection of mishary recitation and dua could you get more of his qunoot nad more importantly could u plz add more vidios of like misahry dua and recitaion live and make them downloadable from mobile phones. also could u add qari mohammed luhaidan recitation he is very famous. jazakallah

toughcookie96

Well Do you hav Sheikh Al Afasy's (Surat Al Mulk from Studio) I know u hav Surat Al Mulk But i Want The One in the Studio if u dunt know check on youtube.. please im new on this site i really want that one its really nicee.

pcozzy

:salam2:

I couldn't locate the post but I received this from his 1427 juz tubarak and 3ama album.

Absolutely beautiful mashAllah and barakAllahfehe.

:wasalam:

Attachments

• 13 - Surah al-Burooj.mp3
    4 MB · Views: 110

azizahs

downloading

Salam warahmatullah.
I wish to download some do'a from the website, but failed so far. Provide me with some guidance please. Thank you :)
Love, AzSh

Status
Not open for further replies.