little knowledge

shano

How many years did the Abu Bakr (Allah bless him ) rule ?

Abu Bakr ruled for two years

How many years did Umar (Allah bless him) rule ?

Umar who was caliph for a decade

Umar (Allah bless him lot ) conquering the Persian empire, Syria and Egypt. It was 'Umar who marched on foot at the end of the Muslim army into Jerusalem and ordered the protection of Christian sites
How many year Uthman(Allah bless him) rule ?

'Uthman who ruled for some twelve years
He is also known as the caliph who had the definitive text of the Noble Quran copied and sent to the four corners of the Islamic world.
who was Abdullah bin Umme Maktum?

Abdullah bin Umme Maktum was related to the Prophet through his first wife Khadijah to whom he was a cousin.Visually handicapped.

he was blind what he did in the WAR?

Abdullah bin umme Maktum took upon himself the task of holding the standard (flag of the army) of the war. During Caliph Umar’s reign, he participated in the battle of Qadissiyah. Maktum stood holding the banner for three days when the Muslim armies finally emerged victorious. Hundreds of companions fell martyrs. Among them lay Abdullah bin Umme Maktum with the banner still held firm under his arms. May Allah be pleased with him!

shano

How many year did Noah(AS) calll his people to believe in AllaH?

Noah continued to call his people to believe in Allah for nine hundred fifty years
Almighty said: Indeed We sent Noah to his people and he stayed among them a thousand years less fifty years (inviting them to believe in the Oneness of Allah (Monotheism) and discard the false gods and other deities). (Ch 29:14 Quran)

what Noah prayed for the disbeliveers ?
He said: "My Lord! Leave not one of the disbeliveers on the earth. If you leave them, they will mislead Your slaves and they will beget none but wicked disbeliveers." (Ch 71:27 Quran)

Where is the grave of Hazrat Noah (AS) ?
Some traditions said that his grave is in the Scared Mosque in Mecca, while others said that he was buried in Baalabak, a city in Iraq.
IBN khathir

shano

Q: What is the wisdom behind this prohibition of the one who wants to offer a sacrifice from cutting his hair etc.??????
Answer::::
he may resemble those in ihraam in some aspects of the rituals performed, and so that he may draw closer to Allaah by offering the sacrifice. So he leaves his hair and nails alone until the time when he has offered his sacrifice, in the hope that Allaah will save him in his entirety from the Fire. And Allaah knows best.

Question
what does Tamattu means?
answer
he performs ‘Umrah, comes out of ihraam and enters ihraam anew for Hajj called as TAmattu.

Question
how many psalms sent down?
Answer
according to a hadith narrated by Abu Dhar. Abu Dhar narrated that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Allah sent down one hundred and four psalms, of which fifty were sent down to Seth." (Sahih al Bukhari)
Question
After Adam's death, who took over the responsibilities of prophethood?
Answer:
After Adam's death, his soth Seth (Shiith) took over the responsibilities of prophethood,

shano

QuiZ
What is the name of Hazrat Abu Baker Siddque(RS)
AbdulLAH
when did he born
He was born two month after the birth of Rasool(SAW)
Time period of his chalipahte
2 year and few month
who embraced islam First among all elder
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddque(RS)
Who embraced islam first among all ladies
HAZRAT bibi Khadijah(RS)
Who embraced islam first among all kids
HAZRAT Ali(KW)
Who embraced islam first among all slaves
HazRat zaid(RS)
who offer prayer for the first time with Rasool(SAW)
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddque(RS)
Where the Namaz janaza of Rasool(SAW) performed by Shabah(RS)
In hujra (home)
Is there any imam for Rasool(SAW) funeral prayer
No ,ten people went inside home (hujra)and they pray there and recite durood SahriF.
Which hadith Hazrat Abu Baker Siddque(RS)recited
He said “ the place where the prophets depart from this world of another world(death) ,in that place they have to bury “

Pray for me and all muslim Allah make us momin Ameen
owner suz
[email protected]

shano

'''''''''''''''''Knowledge''''''''''''''''
1.What is the name Rasool(SAW) Uncle?
HAZrat Abbas(RS)
2.Who was Abdullah Ibn Abbas?
He was the cousin of Rasool(SAw) and son of Hazrat Abbas(RS)
3.when wasAbdullah ibn Abbas (rs) ? he was born just three years before the Hijrah.
4.What was the age of Abdullah ibn Abbas 's age when Rasool(SAW) died?
13 year old.
5.What did his mother do when he was born?
When he was born, his mother took him to the blessed Prophet who put some of his saliva on the babe's tongue even before he began to suckle. This was the beginning of the close and intimate tie between Abbas and the Prophet that was to be part of a life-long love and devotion.
6.What did he do for Rasool(SAW) ?
When Abdullah reached the age of discretion, he attached himself to the service of the Prophet. He would run to fetch water for him when he wanted to make wudu. During Salat, he would stand behind the Prophet in prayer and when the Prophet went on journeys or expeditions, he would follow next in line to him. Abdullah thus became like the shadow of the Prophet, constantly in his company.
7.What is number of hadees he commited to memory?
Abdullah became one of the most learned companions of the Prophet, preserving on behalf of later generations of Muslims the priceless words of the Messenger of God. It is said that he committed to memory about one thousand, six hundred and sixty sayings of the Prophet which are recorded and authenticated in the collections of al-Bukhari and Muslim.
8.What did Rasool(SAW) pray for him?
The Prophet would often draw Abdullah as a child close to him, pat him on the shoulder and pray: "O Lord, make him acquire a deep understanding of the religion of Islam and instruct him in the meaning and interpretation of things."
9.what happened when he heard that a companion of the Prophet knew a hadith unknown to him?
Abdullah described what he once did on hearing that a companion of the Prophet knew a hadith unknown to him: "I went to him during the time of the afternoon siesta and spread my cloak in front of his door. The wind blew dust on me (as I sat waiting for him). If I wished I could have sought his permission to enter and he would certainly have given me permission. But I preferred to wait on him so that he could be completely refreshed. Coming out of his house and seeing me in that condition he said: 'O cousin of the Prophet! What's the matter with you? If you had sent for me I would have come to you.' 'I am the one who should come to you, for knowledge is sought, it does not just come,' I said. I asked him about the hadith and learnt from him
10.who was a recorder of the revelation?
Zayd ibn Thabit, the recorder of the revelation, the leading judge and jurist consult in Madinah, an expert in the laws of inheritance and in reading the Quran.
Pray for me and all muslim ,spread islam as much as u can.
[email protected]
________________---Finish ---------

1: what did Hazrat Umar(RS) said about Abdullah Ibn Abbas?

The Khalifah Umar ibn al-Khattab often sought his advice on important matters of state and described him as "the young man of maturity".
2:what did Sad ibn abi Waqqas said about Abdullah ibn Abbas (the cousin of Rasool(SAW))?
Sad ibn abi Waqqas described him with these words: "I have never seen someone who was quicker in understanding, who had more knowledge and greater wisdom than Ibn Abbas. I have seen Umar summon him to discuss difficult problems in the presence of veterans of Badr from among the Muhajirin and Ansar. Ibn Abbas would speak and Umar would not disregard what he had to say."
3: who is called the “most learned man of ummah”?
It is these qualities which resulted in Abdullah ibn Abbas being known as "the learned man of this Ummah".
4: what did he feel?
He felt he had a duty to the ummah to educate those in search of knowledge and the general masses of the Muslim community. He turned to teaching and his house became a university: a university in the full sense of the word; a university with not only specialized teaching but with the difference that there was only one teacher -- Abdullah ibn Abbas. There was an enthusiastic response to Abdullah's classes. One of his companions described a typical scene in front of his house: I saw people converging on the roads leading to his house until there was hardly any room in front of his house. I went in and told him about the crowds of people at his door and he said: 'Get me water for wudu.'
He performed wudu and, seating himself, said: 'Go out and say to them: Whoever wants to ask about the Quran and its letters (pronunciation) let him enter.'
This I did and people entered until the house was filled. Whatever he was asked, Abdullah was able to elucidate and even provide additional information to what was asked. Then (to his students) he said: 'Make way for your brothers.'
5:where he died?
He passed away at the age of seventy one in the mountainous city of Taif.

shano

What does Dhu al-Nûrayn mean
Possessing Two Lights,
Who is known as dhu al nurayn
Uthman (radhiyallahuanhu)
Why Uthamn (radhiyallahuanhu )Called as Dhu Al Nurayn
Coz he had married two daughters of Rasool(SAW). Ruqayya then Umm Kulthum
Who gathered the Quran
Uthman(radhiyallahuanhu)
How many hadith related to uthman(radhiyallahuanhu)
what did Rasool(SAW) Said about Abu Bakr ,Umar and Uthman(radhiyallahuanhu)
The Prophet said The most compassionate of my Community towards my Community is Abu Bakr; the staunchest in Allah’s Religion is `Umar; and the most truthful in his modesty is `Uthman.
What did Rasool(SAW) said about Uthamn(Radhiyallahuanhu)'s Modesty
Shall I not feel bashful before a man when even the angels feel bashful before him
write the name those who recite the whole Quran in a Raka
Ibrahim ibn Rustum al-Marwazi said Four are the Imams that recited the entire Qur’an in a single rak`a `Uthman ibn `Affan, Tamim al-Dari, Sa`id ibn Jubayr, and Abu Hanifa.

shano

How many wives did RAsool(SAW) have ?

The scholars differ concerning the number of wives that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had. The majority are of the view – which is correct – that he had eleven wives with whom he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) consummated marriage, and he left nine of them behind when he died. Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid and Zaynab bint Khuzaymah – may Allaah be pleased with them both – died before him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

MASHA ALLAH i think the title should be big knowledge. Allahu Akbar

jazak Allahu khayra for sharing...:)

wa-alaykuma salam

shano

What does Dhu al-Nûrayn mean
Possessing Two Lights,
Who is known as dhu al nurayn
Uthman (radhiyallahuanhu)
Why Uthamn (radhiyallahuanhu )Called as Dhu Al Nurayn
Coz he had married two daughters of Rasool(SAW). Ruqayya then Umm Kulthum
Who gathered the Quran
Uthman(radhiyallahuanhu)
How many hadith related to uthman(radhiyallahuanhu)
what did Rasool(SAW) Said about Abu Bakr ,Umar and Uthman(radhiyallahuanhu)
The Prophet said The most compassionate of my Community towards my Community is Abu Bakr; the staunchest in Allah’s Religion is `Umar; and the most truthful in his modesty is `Uthman.
What did Rasool(SAW) said about Uthamn(Radhiyallahuanhu)'s Modesty
Shall I not feel bashful before a man when even the angels feel bashful before him
write the name those who recite the whole Quran in a Raka
Ibrahim ibn Rustum al-Marwazi said Four are the Imams that recited the entire Qur’an in a single rak`a `Uthman ibn `Affan, Tamim al-Dari, Sa`id ibn Jubayr, and Abu Hanifa.