Living as Muslim

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Assalamy aleikum friends,
I am very happy to tell everyone that now we have started living as muslims, which was not possible till now as we had secretly reverted. Now we have decleared to few of our muslim doctor friends wit understanding that they will not make it public. Now one f my friend is sending maulavi regularly to teach Islamic living and quran. we both have installed quran android apps and audios on our mobiles also.
I now wish to communicate to anyone who would like to help me confidentially using whatsapp. If you send me private mail with your details I can send my number and we can communicate on whatsapp.

Salmirah

Walaikum assalam brother!
MashaAllah finally you are on the right path. But why are you doing all this secretly?

zaman-gm

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullah.

(Now we have decleared to few of our muslim doctor friends wit understanding that they will not make it public.)

Brother you can share you thought and Question here. May Allah help you in your every step as you start to living as a Muslim. Ma Sha Allah.

sunnyhayat

Masha allah,

1. Welcome to Islam
2. Inshallah you will not regret that you choose Islam as your religion

May Allah (SWA) grant you all the good of this life and of Akhira, ameen.
There was never regret as I know I have chosen correct path. But have to think about the society we live in.

Salmirah

May Allah make it easier for you brother, ameen!
In sha Allah your situations will get better. :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Wa'alaikumussalam.Welcome back to islam brother great to have you back with us~alhamdulillah!

sunnyhayat

Assalamu aleikum
I was away for long time and had gone to Belgium. With the environment there post Paris I was scared to tell people there about my new religion. Mostly I kept stance of atheist. May Allah forgive me.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wa alaykumussalam

Remember that Allah knows what you have in your heart - also if you can´t show it openly to other people.

:) May Allah makes your path easy.