Lost in this world

hijabi_sis

Alsaamealykum warahmatullah wabarkatuhu!
With the Grace of Allah I hope your all well inshAllah.

Just like you guys I have a passion for poetry as well so I thought I will share one with you. Let me know what you all think inshAllah I hope you like it :-D. Its probably not as good, when compared to what you guys have written but I pray that you find it beneficial Bi'ithniAllah.

TITLE OF THE POEM:
lost in this world

How weak is the heart?
It has become lost in this world
of Lies and Betrayal,
Your eyes, they have become attracted
to the materials of this world.
Which are of no benefit,
Which are of no help, in this world or the hereafter.

Your soul it has become trapped
in this Prison called the world,
and the soul without a doubt has forgotten
its true purpose in this world.

Why does the heart not understand
that to Allah you will return?
Why does the heart not take heed
that every soul shall taste death?
Why does the heart forget
that one should be the servant of Allah
and Allah alone?
And not the servant of those selfish desires,
embedded within the heart.

Indeed the true servant of Allah is the one
who sacrifices their desires
for the pleasure of Allah.

Why is it that your heart has become so hard?
harder than a rock, it has become so merciless,
Why is it that you shed no tears
out of Love for the Lord?

The bitter truth is that you have become
lost in this illusive world. You have forgotten
your Creator, Your Sustainer.
And soon He will forget you,
if you do not purify your heart,
which is lost in this world.

mahaseeb

Walikumslam sister..
The poem is good.I can say good reminder to the lost hearts in this world.Thanks for sharing
Jazakallah hu khair
Asalamualikum
Abdul haseeb

hijabi_sis

Walikumslam sister..
The poem is good.I can say good reminder to the lost hearts in this world.Thanks for sharing
Jazakallah hu khair
Asalamualikum
Abdul haseeb

Alhumdulilah you are more than welcome brother, if something benefits others then its better that I share it.

BarakAllah fee

:SMILY259:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumu sallam wa rahamtullah wa baraktuhu

Masha-allah, beautiful

May we never forget on Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and our purpose in this life. Amin

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for this great remainder. I have found it useful for the sake of Allah.

:salam2:

hijabi_sis

Wa allaicumu sallam wa rahamtullah wa baraktuhu

Masha-allah, beautiful

May we never forget on Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala and our purpose in this life. Amin

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for this great remainder. I have found it useful for the sake of Allah.

Alhumudulilah I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to share this poem with you my dear sister :-D.... and im so happy to that you liked it, All praise is due to Allah.

MutlekM

:wasalam:
MashaAllaah tabarakAllaah thanks for sharing sis this is a good reminder as well as a good poem.
Peace:)

awaiskazmi11

The poem is good and your way of writing is good too , May allah bless you , keep the good work continue , jazakallah

ammu

Great reminder

Salaamualaikum,

This is a indeed great reminder dear sister, we need to have reality check of our heart always. We really do not know that when is our last day in this world and what if its today we should always try our best to please our ALLLAH SWT and live for hereafter, so that our lord can be haapy with us.

May we all sleep in peace in our graves by ALLAH'S Grace and enjoy the never ending Beautiful world of hereafter (akhirah). :tti_sister:

I loved your peom, jazakallah khair

Ammu

hijabi_sis

The poem is good and your way of writing is good too , May allah bless you , keep the good work continue , jazakallah

Walykumusalaam brother

Alhumdulilah, all praise is due to Allah for allowing me to share it with you all.

please make dua that Allah helps me to continue writing such poems for His sake ameen.

JazakAllah khairan for your kind response.

hijabi_sis

Salaamualaikum,

This is a indeed great reminder dear sister, we need to have reality check of our heart always. We really do not know that when is our last day in this world and what if its today we should always try our best to please our ALLLAH SWT and live for hereafter, so that our lord can be haapy with us.

May we all sleep in peace in our graves by ALLAH'S Grace and enjoy the never ending Beautiful world of hereafter (akhirah). :tti_sister:

I loved your peom, jazakallah khair

Ammu

Walykumusalaam

sister im so greatful to Allah that you liked my poem alhumdulilah. I thank Him alone. inshAllah please make dua tht Allah helps me to continue writing like this ameen.

JazakAllah khairan for your reply to this thread.