love of mothers

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

This morning i was taking out the trash....and i saw at the elevator of my floor a young woman sayng good buy to her old mother..asked her if she needs anything to buy when she comes back, then she went in elevator and closed the door. The reason i kept looking at the old woman was that she just remaind there..in front of the door, looking and kept looking at the red light that show that the elevator goes down. She only moved back to her appartment when she saw the light stoped, meaning her doughter got outside the building....i felt something moving in my heart...

Some months ago, my grandmother gaved to my mom some money to go to a doctor, she hade some problems....and my mom wanted to gave me half of those money for me..i refused, knowning she needs for doctor, i hade enough alhamdullilah....but this made me think..how her mom wanted to help her..then she as mom wanted to help me...womans are generations of mothers and there are no words to describe the love we can give.

I dont know if i made much sense in what i said but how much can Allah loves us..:tti_sister:

Alhamdullilah

:salam2:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:
Salam aleikum

This morning i was taking out the trash....and i saw at the elevator of my floor a young woman sayng good buy to her old mother..asked her if she needs anything to buy when she comes back, then she went in elevator and closed the door. The reason i kept looking at the old woman was that she just remaind there..in front of the door, looking and kept looking at the red light that show that the elevator goes down. She only moved back to her appartment when she saw the light stoped, meaning her doughter got outside the building....i felt something moving in my heart...

Some months ago, my grandmother gaved to my mom some money to go to a doctor, she hade some problems....and my mom wanted to gave me half of those money for me..i refused, knowning she needs for doctor, i hade enough alhamdullilah....but this made me think..how her mom wanted to help her..then she as mom wanted to help me...womans are generations of mothers and there are no words to describe the love we can give.

I dont know if i made much sense in what i said but how much can Allah loves us..:tti_sister:

Alhamdullilah

Indeed mothers are most merciful and we can never repay her in any way ,no matter what we do for them,we can never repay them.
Alhamdulillah who gifted us such a beautiful gift.When I look at my mother,I imagine how merciful is Allah to us more than our mothers,who are so full of love and mercy to us.She bore is in pain for 9 months and always been there for us.Alhamdulillah,she is a beautiful gift.I worry sometimes,thinking what would I do if my mother left me but then I have to be positive and accept Allah's qadr.

Ash76

You make perfect sense sister and to re-iterate what the brother said, one can never repay the debt and gratitude to our mothers. This can be simply understood by the example below.

Once a man came to the Prophet (SAW), and said to him, “O Messenger of Allah! I had carried my mother on my back from Yemen to perform her Hajj. I did carry her on my back during her tawaf (circumambulating) of Ka’bah, Sa’ee (walking between two hills, the Safa and the Marwah), Arafat, Muzdalifah, and Mina to perform her complete Hajj. Have I not fulfilled her rights and my duties to her?” The Prophet SAW replied, “No! Not even equal to a particle of dust” (Bazar, Mishkwat).

This is why when a man came to Prophet (SAW) and said "O Messenger of Allah, who among the people is most deserving of my good company?" Prophet (SAW) said "Your Mother". He asked "Then Who?" Prophet (SAW) said 2nd time "Your Mother". He asked "Then Who?". Prophet (SAW) said 3rd time "Your Mother". He asked "Then Who?" . Prophet (SAW) said 4th time "Your Father". (Bukhari)

Even though the love of a mother is unique and far greater than that of any human being, one can not comprehend the extent of Allah's love which is far greater.

Narrated Salman Al-Farisi: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: “Indeed, Allah has one hundred (portions of) mercy; because of one there is compassion between creation, and ninety-nine are reserved for the Day of Resurrection.”

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum wr wb,

ur post was beautiful SubhanAllah,

and there is one thing that me and my bestfriend always say to each other

"maa jaisi hansi Allah (swt) duniya mein ik hi dafa banata hai "

translation: a creation like a mother, Allah (swt) only makes once in this world

i dont know if it translated right but no one can ever take the place of a mother, so all the sisters of this ummah just imagine how high your rank is that you are or will be mother's one day inshAllah,

May Allah (swt) bless you all and help us fulfill the rights of our parents - ameen

walaikum salam wr wb

strive-may-i

Salam aleikum

Alhamdullilah

Dear Sister Assalaamu Alaikum.

This post brings out many points. Its touching , its positive.

First and foremost, its about mothers. No denying that
Second, It tells us the innate nature of love, its in giving
Third, its about how life, aid and supply flows from one human to another. How interconnected we are. How social we are...

strive-may-i

You make perfect sense sister and to re-iterate what the brother said, one can never repay the debt and gratitude to our mothers. This can be simply understood by the example below.

Once a man came to the Prophet (SAW), and said to him, “O Messenger of Allah! I had carried my mother on my back from Yemen to perform her Hajj. I did carry her on my back during her tawaf (circumambulating) of Ka’bah, Sa’ee (walking between two hills, the Safa and the Marwah), Arafat, Muzdalifah, and Mina to perform her complete Hajj. Have I not fulfilled her rights and my duties to her?” The Prophet SAW replied, “No! Not even equal to a particle of dust” (Bazar, Mishkwat).

This is why when a man came to Prophet (SAW) and said "O Messenger of Allah, who among the people is most deserving of my good company?" Prophet (SAW) said "Your Mother". He asked "Then Who?" Prophet (SAW) said 2nd time "Your Mother". He asked "Then Who?". Prophet (SAW) said 3rd time "Your Mother". He asked "Then Who?" . Prophet (SAW) said 4th time "Your Father". (Bukhari)

Even though the love of a mother is unique and far greater than that of any human being, one can not comprehend the extent of Allah's love which is far greater.

Narrated Salman Al-Farisi: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: “Indeed, Allah has one hundred (portions of) mercy; because of one there is compassion between creation, and ninety-nine are reserved for the Day of Resurrection.”

Jazakallaahu khairan.

One more from our Beloved Prophet:saw:
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said, "Allah has divided mercy into one hundred parts; and He retained with Him ninety-nine parts, and sent down to earth one part. Through this one part creatures deal with one another with compassion, so much so that an animal lifts its hoof over its young lest it should hurt it".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]​

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

No matter how many books, how many literature, how many websites and how many threads are being made about "Mothers", the viewers and the readers are keeping on increasing Masha Allah

No matter who fails to realize whose love, but every soul on the face of the earth knows what "Mother's love" is Subhanallah..

This thread reminded me of the Ni'mah of Allah Azzawajal . Let us not forget to thank Allah Azzawajal for what He has blessed us with, Insha Allah

Jazakallah Khair for sharing this piece with us

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
OH ALLAH BLESS OUR MOTHERS
M MISSING HER SO MUCH NOW A DAYS ,,
waiting for the time when i will see her inshaAllah
O My Rub keep my mother save form every harm ...give her health
this thread really moved me,,,, jasak Allah
j

Ershad

Walaikkum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Mother is our door to Jannah and treating her well will bring one close to Allah since Allah loves people who are kind to their parents. And when Allah loves someone, he makes the all of humanity and the angels to love him.

A man came to Ibn Abbas (radiyallahu anhu) and said, “I asked for a women’s hand in marriage, and she refused me. Someone else asked for her hand and she accepted and married him. I felt jealous so I killed her. Will my repentance be accepted?”

Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) asked, “Is your mother still alive?”

He said, “No.”

So Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) told him, “Repent to Allah and do your best to draw close to Him.”

Then Ataa’ ibn Yasaar (radiallahu anhu) who over heard their conversation asked, “why did you ask him if his mother was still alive?”

Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) said, “Because I know of no other deed that brings people closer to Allah than kind treatment and respect towards one’s mother.”

[ Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad, 1/45 baab birr al-umm [kindness to the mother].]

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Walaikkum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Mother is our door to Jannah and treating her well will bring one close to Allah since Allah loves people who are kind to their parents. And when Allah loves someone, he makes the all of humanity and the angels to love him.

A man came to Ibn Abbas (radiyallahu anhu) and said, “I asked for a women’s hand in marriage, and she refused me. Someone else asked for her hand and she accepted and married him. I felt jealous so I killed her. Will my repentance be accepted?”

Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) asked, “Is your mother still alive?”

He said, “No.”

So Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) told him, “Repent to Allah and do your best to draw close to Him.”

Then Ataa’ ibn Yasaar (radiallahu anhu) who over heard their conversation asked, “why did you ask him if his mother was still alive?”

Ibn Abbas (radiallahu anhu) said, “Because I know of no other deed that brings people closer to Allah than kind treatment and respect towards one’s mother.”

[ Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad, 1/45 baab birr al-umm [kindness to the mother].]

This is a really useful hadith. I didnt know this one... JazakAllah khair for sharing.

JazakAllah to sister Hajjer too. the story is really touching. Makes me think about ALL the pain and heartache I have caused my mother, but she still smiles so tenderly at me.
Alhamdulillah. We are so unbelieveably lucky.
Never take your mother for granted. No matter what.
When she calls to you, answer her.
Never talk back.
Always be by her side even when she doesnt need you to be.
Support her emotionally, financially.
Make her dreams come true the same way she struggled your whole life to make yours come true.

Subhanallah! How lucky we are.
I think I'll cry now :(

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum

Do you know?

a human body can bear only upto 45 Del (unit) of pain.

But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of Pain.

This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time!!!!

LOVE UR MOM....:)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum

Very good one from our sister.

a very good and beneficial lecture from Sheikh Sulaiman Mullah
[yt]uu4Y_OVYyiA[/yt]

The most beloved thing that Allah has bestowed us with.

but i have encountered with things like, for non-believers, it is not the same, i mean in most cases.
it is something like, when you don't follow Allah and His rules, it makes you worst than the animal, becasue even, female lion saves hier children from male lions and many examples.

i know people like even, who have less priority in home than their dog!
not one, more than one.

it is straight the curse of Allah.

one of my new muslim brother said, when you don't want to become the slave of Allah, He makes them slave of dog, thus you see old lady, about 80/90 years, taking a dog for walking in the - 30 degree snowing night.

may Allah save us, may He make us the best and lucky people who can serve parents.

barakAllahu feekum
wassalamun 'alayka

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
As salam 'alaykum

Very good one from our sister.

a very good and beneficial lecture from Sheikh Sulaiman Mullah
[yt]uu4Y_OVYyiA[/yt]

The most beloved thing that Allah has bestowed us with.

but i have encountered with things like, for non-believers, it is not the same, i mean in most cases.
it is something like, when you don't follow Allah and His rules, it makes you worst than the animal, becasue even, female lion saves hier children from male lions and many examples.

i know people like even, who have less priority in home than their dog!
not one, more than one.

it is straight the curse of Allah.

one of my new muslim brother said, when you don't want to become the slave of Allah, He makes them slave of dog, thus you see old lady, about 80/90 years, taking a dog for walking in the - 30 degree snowing night.

may Allah save us, may He make us the best and lucky people who can serve parents.

barakAllahu feekum
wassalamun 'alayka

Brother, Im ashamed to say that this is not only for the non-believers. I work in the middle east and everyday I see old men in their shalwar kamees or overalls doing work only fit for a healthy 30 year old. I ask myself, WHERE IS HIS SON???
Us Muslims have also forgotten.... Astagfirullah!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Thank you for all your emotional replys, alhamdullilah.

It is a matter of heart, love, mercy and piety..and what i think, it is also, a feeling of nurturing that womans have.
We have to keep this feeling inchallah...i often here this sayng: ''to know how to be human is a great thing''...is true..
We dont know everyones case, only Allah can judge and He knows best....the fact that Allah knows what rests deep inside us gaves me peace and strenght.
May Allah bless all relationships of love.

Ahsen

Whatever we do for our parents,it will never be enough because of what they have gone through and done for us.