love shocked

islam iwk

well its not realy a problem but im just askin if u get love shoked but u know shes non what are u gonna do thank god i never had this problem im just askin for future refrence

dna1987

Muslim Guy
well its not realy a problem but im just askin if u get love shoked but u know shes non what are u gonna do thank god i never had this problem im just askin for future refrence

wat u do iz like dunt very abt it cos if u do da right thing n lower ur gaze den u wont get into that situation & if yu do then choose betwein islam and hereafta or tempt8nz.
:wasalam: :D

EDIT: Yeah, if you really fall in love with a non-muslim girl and you're crazy about her - it's hard. But you got to convince yourself there are better Muslim girls or there are other girls out there for you. OR perhaps find a way for her to learn about Islam without doing anything haram (this is only if you're unbelievably desperate for her, theoretically speaking).

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
haha :D Come on, Dna *smart dude*, *the guy with the blue avatar* (i didnt realise you changed the giraffe :confused:), someone's waiting their answers :)

hager

well,it's the same with me

hi
well,
the same here
i'm in love with amercian,christain guy
but i dunno,if feel he change,and he said,it's too hard to change my religion ,
there's hope
and if i didn't marry him,i'll ask allah when i jion paradise,isa.to marry him in aparadise...that's would be so cool
and about love,
i wrote evrything i love in my diary,i afarid to tells him"i love u"..cuz i think it's haram
and once he talks about sex..
i tells him after that,its not allowed,hope allah forgive me:salam2:
and remember
allah always know the best for u