Article Loving this Duniya pretty Much?

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Loving this Duniya pretty Much? Want everything picture perfect?

The sad reality is that we all want perfection in our lives, we want it to be smooth just like a piece of cheese cake; a perfect mansion, a perfect husband, a perfectly awesome carrier, a perfect mum n law and what not?

Unfortunately we wish for it all HERE - in this 'transient' world.
We want to be cured forever 'now' forgetting that this world itself is a disease. We want to be free in a place which itself is a prison. We crave to swim in an ocean with deepest waters which will eventually make us drown. We give our hearts away to a mere creation and expect them not to break it into pieces.
Lets get our priorities right first and fix the wrong out there. let’s expect and complain about our pains only to the ONE who hears attentively - Al - Ahad, Al - Baseer <3

One of the Major reasons we become disheartened is because of excessive love of this world, the need to have it all in a place which wasn't designed for us in the first place. Today, every other thing is more important than the Quran, than your Salaah, your Dua'a. You hesitate to disconnect the Skype call although its getting late for Dhuhr, because you aren't sure your schedule will allow you to take that call again, you continue to enjoy the party although you are aware that you will be missing your Maghrib, anyhow Shopping is more serious Man!
Every message on your WhatsApp or email has to be answered, weather or not you answer the call of Allah? right or right?

SubhaanAllah! Not one but many instances out there which confirms, that we think we will be here permanently and indeed are scared to die. We don't want to meet Allah, we have drowned in the pleasures of this Duniya and the love has sunken in, deep in the Hearts.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:
If My servant likes to meet Me, I like to meet him; and if he dislikes to meet Me, I dislike to meet him. (Bukhari)

Can you ponder over the above Hadeeth? Do you understand now? Ask your self, are you anticipating for that divine meeting which HAPPEN no matter if you agree or not?
If YES, then prove it! Show your love by obedience, submission and repentance. No student sits simply wasting his time, when he knows he has an examination to pass.

Come on! Lets together squeeze out the fake love and replace it with the best one, that will last insha Allah. The love of your lord, the love of your messenger (saws) the love of the the Aaakhira, the love of Jannah <3
You still have the BEST days in your hands, few more to go. HIT THE JACKPOT by taking that U - TURN - the turn towards Al - Wadood....