M Happy to be back on TTI Network!

aroojimran

:salam2:to all!

M back after two weaks almost and believe m eit seems as if it has been ages together.

I thank all those brothers and sisters who had prayed for my better health.JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR!

:wasalam:

fada_all

:salam2:to all!

M back after two weaks almost and believe m eit seems as if it has been ages together.

I thank all those brothers and sisters who had prayed for my better health.JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR!

salam alikom sister

alhamdulillah that allah swt heal u with his wide mercy .u see i have already told u don't worry allah is big and his mercy is so wide masha allah..

alhamdulillah allah accept our prayer and dou'a for u la ilaha illa allah..

may allah forgive us all and increase our konwledge in our religion, and guide us all to the right path ameen..

ur sis

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

I am so happy to see you back Alhadmulillah:),and Alhadmulillah Allah accepted our prayers and duas.

May Allah bless you dear sister.

With love,Your sister Asja:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

1598614ev8zf65zum.gif

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamu alaykum,

walillahilhamd for your successful? surgery and may Allah grant you shifaa'ah.

aroojimran

For my Ambivert sis,Asja!!

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

I am so happy to see you back Alhadmulillah:),and Alhadmulillah Allah accepted our prayers and duas.

May Allah bless you dear sister.

With love,Your sister Asja:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

1598614ev8zf65zum.gif

Dear sister Asja
Salamualykum

Thank u so much for ur warm welcome..Hope that this special bonding on the TTI Network lasts for ever..Though i m back to normal life,but i havent recovered completely..so keep praying for me..Go thru my PM

Your Loving sister
Aroojimran