Make du'a for me.

muslim-girl

ASC dear sister and brother ,

May Allah make it easier for me in the school , i am a muslim girl who live in Denmark. I uses to get good grades in the school and all of my teacher uses to love me, but when i starting to wear the Hijab , i feel like everything has changes. I feel like my grades is falling since i start the hijab, and the teachers has changes, the dont like my new styl, but am not wore the hijab for those sake, But for Allah (SWT) sake . May Allah make it easier for me Amiin , and may Allah guide my teachers . Amiiin .. :tti_sister:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:bismillah: assalamualyakum sister in my opinon i think ALLAH is testing your faith just be patience (it is really hard )but Remember that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the early Muslims were torturted and persecuted in Makkah for 13 years, and they remained Patient.inshallah ALLAH will make way for you i will rember you in my :tti_sister:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister :
Dear sister I think that you should be better than them ...Try to patient and treat them with good islamic manners ......i think inshaAllah you can win their hearts by your high morality.

zaina_1987

im so sorry to hear that, i wore hijab in australia and know how hard it is and how prejudice people become from just seeing a veil on a persons head! Its crazy, its ridiculous!
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love
Zaina

muslim-girl

Thanks dear sisters

, Asc , thanks girls , you right , i have to be patience inshallah . but anyway thanks for ya advice , JZK ALLAHU KHAYR :d .

jabir

learn

:salam2: education is the spirit of islam ,this will helpto expand ur thought field ,u know once some men caught by muslim aftera war,but wat was their compansation prophet ordered them to teach some muslim illiterates ,that was their sentence, shows imp of education in islam :salam2:

Amirah84

:salam2:

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'm assuming that Denmark has an educational system similair to Sweden in which your grades are based to a large degree on whther the teacher likes you or no. Why? Because the teachers corrects all exams, all coursework, attendance and based on all of these things plus your behaviour in class gives you your grade. So InshaAllah continue as before and keep up with your studies and don't let them get you down. MAy Allah make it easier for u sister, ameen.

:wasalam:

harun

Asalamualaykum wr wb dear sister:)
May ALLAH(t) help and strengthen you and give in your heart sakinah insha'allah!
We will pray for you bi isnillahi(t).
Masalamah