Make Du'aa for me, Inshallah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2::salam2:

Salam Brothers/Sisters I will be traveling with my family tomorrow. We will be relocating to a different area in the USA and we will be traveling for 3-4 days on the road. Inshallah you can all make Du'aa for me and my family to arrive at our destination safetly. I will not be with you guys for this next couple of days:( So I will see you soon inshallah. Miss you much :hearts:

Salam Amirah80

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
May you and your faimily be safe ,I will make a dua for u sister ,inshaAllah
take care and hope to see u back soon...

waaleikum salam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
may Allah protect u and ur family

wa alaykuma salam sister amirah80

may Allah be with u and ur family sister and protect u all. insha Allah you will get their safe. we `ll miss u too sister amirah80 take care:hearts:
:hijabi:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

I will make duaa for you, Insha Allah. May your travels be safe and pleasant, Insha Allah. On Tuesday, my family and I relocate to France, Insha Allah. Please remember us in your duaa, also :) I don't know how long it will be before I will reconnect to TTI once we get settled, Insha Allah.

Jazak Allahu Khair to all the good sisters and brothers on this forum, my TTI family :hijabi:

:wasalam:

khalidvaltrans

salam aleikum
May you and your faimily be safe ,I will make a dua:tti_sister: for u sister ,inshaAllah
take care and hope to see u back soon...

BintMuhammad

Staff member
AstawdiAAul -laha deenak, wa -amanatak, wakhaw ateema AAmalik

I place your religion, your faithfulness and the ends of your deeds in the trust of Allaah Aameen.

Inshaa'Allaah you will arrive safely.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

O-Allah u r the Lord of all the worlds and have power on each and every thing (Al-might Allah). have your mercy on our sister amria80 and her family keep them safe from all the evils of this and that world, make there journey happy, safe, blessed one for here and hereafter. Ameen

Will be missing ur knowledgeable posts and helping advices sister for the sake of Allah and Sister pls be remember me in ur duwas specially when ur travelling pls. Hope to c u soon with happyness insha Allah.

Allah Hafiz.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

MAY ALLAH (SUBHANA WA TA ALA) MAKE THE JOURNEY AND THE ARRIVAL SAFE . AMIN.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I pray that your journey and family remain safe, and remind you to also make du`aa for us, as the du`aa of the traveller is one of those that is accepted.

was-salaam

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
salaamu alykum sister

im still a new memeber on this site..but: may allah make this journey a safe one for you and your family ameen..

Your sister in islam

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister :)

May Allah give strength and patience with the moving process and a safe trip...

Please don't forget us in your dua as you'll be a traveler, and a traveler's dua is accepted inshaAllah...

:SMILY139:

AbDuLmAtEeNkHaN

:salam2::salam2:

Salam Brothers/Sisters I will be traveling with my family tomorrow. We will be relocating to a different area in the USA and we will be traveling for 3-4 days on the road. Inshallah you can all make Du'aa for me and my family to arrive at our destination safetly. I will not be with you guys for this next couple of days:( So I will see you soon inshallah. Miss you much :hearts:

Salam Amirah80

Walikum Assalam ..

dear sister don't forget dua safar InsshAllah you will ok Fi AMANILLAH

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May the journey be filled with the Protection of Allah subhana talla. And, yes I will make dua, Insha'Allah.