Making dua on Laylatul Qadr?

ILoveAllaah

Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I am a new muslim and this is my first Laylatul Qadr. I have a problem that I have been making dua for the past 4 months and I was wondering what can I do this Laylatul Qadr to have my dua granted insha'allah.

Peace Be Upon You All

Precious Star

Just keep doing what you have been doing.

Many people believe that dua is magic. That is not true. Dua is a form of worship that will result in rewards in the Hereafter.

Maybe Allah SWT has not destined for you this thing that you have prayed for. I know it hurts to think of it that way, but ultimately what is written in the Book of Decree will happen, regardless of the amount of dua you do. There is no "special trick" that will cause your wish to come true.

I know, I've been praying for 15 years for certain things.

Precious Star

"You must likewise convince your heart that whatever God has decreed, and whatever He decrees for you, is most appropriate and most beneficial, even if the nature there of is a mystery" ~ Imam al-Ghazali

Precious Star

"Allah ta'ala provides, He doesn't deprive. He provides and He withholds. His withholding in reality is providing you with something else, you just have to be patient and see what it is. In many ways, His withholding is a greater provision for you. ~ Shaykh Muhammad al- Yaqoubi

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Just keep doing what you have been doing.

Many people believe that dua is magic. That is not true. Dua is a form of worship that will result in rewards in the Hereafter.

Maybe Allah SWT has not destined for you this thing that you have prayed for. I know it hurts to think of it that way, but ultimately what is written in the Book of Decree will happen, regardless of the amount of dua you do. There is no "special trick" that will cause your wish to come true.

I know, I've been praying for 15 years for certain things.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister

Dear sister, Allah subhan wa teala does hear always our duas,and only Allah knows the best why they are not still accepted. Sometimes Allah dely in accepting our duas because He wish to give us something better on this World and Ahirah, and maybe exactly the life that Allah has choseen for us is the best for us.

But the most importante dear sister is that you know, but aslo me and all of us Muslims is that Allah always hear our duas,and than he can change our kadr ( our destiny). Islam is teaching us that kadr is not something that will for sure happen or something that is unchangable, but that kadr is something that may happen if Allah wills and that if we make duas to Allah, He can change our destinty. On the end everything is will of our Rabb.

It is Allah who is making us cry to make us after smile and it is Allah who test our patiente to make us strong, He is The most Mercyfull Rabb. :tti_sister:

Allah subhan wa teala sais:
"When my servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them). I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me" ( Surah Al Baqarah)

The Prophet (saws) has said in a Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira: Make Dua and be assured of being answered, and know that Allah does not answer a Dua from a careless heart which is not concentrating.( narrated by Tirmidhi )

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.