Makr this Duah even if u dont feel like it!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
MAKE THIS DUAH EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

You never know when Allah(Swt) is going to bless you!! Good things
happen when you least expect them to !!!!!!!!

Oh Allah, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able
to see and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are a forgiving
Allah and an understanding Allah.

You have done so much for me and You
keep on blessing me.

Forgive me this day for everything I have done,
said or thought that was not pleasing to you..

I ask now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe from all
danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of
gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind
so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all
things.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

Continue to use me to do what You will, Oh Allah

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of
encouragement for others.

I make duah for those that are lost and
can't find their way. I make duah for those that are misjudged and
misunderstood. I make duah for those who don't know You . I make duah
for those that will delete this without sharing it with others. I make
duah for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe. I believe that Allah (Swt)
changes people and Allah (Swt) changes things.

I make duah for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households.

I make duah for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt
and all their needs are met. I make duah that every eye that reads this
knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than our
Rabb. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I make duah that these words be received into the hearts of every eye
that sees it, Inshallah (Ameen)

May Allah (Swt) bless & protect you, Inshallah (Ameen).

Oh Allah, my Rabb

I love you and your Nabi, Muhammed (Saw)

harun

Well, thank you this is very nice and I think very useful!

by the way only the sentence "I'm blessed because You are a forgiving
Allah and an understanding Allah." Shouldn't it be (...) You are forgiving me and understanding me?
Maybe I misunderstand it, so I would be glad if you could help me to understand it best insha'allah:)
masalamh

muharram23

Staff member

MAKE THIS DUAH EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

You never know when Allah(Swt) is going to bless you!! Good things
happen when you least expect them to !!!!!!!!

Change the number in the subject box when you forward it by adding
one!!!

Oh Allah, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able
to see and to hear thismorning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving
Allah and an understanding Allah. You have done so much for me and You
keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done,
said or thought that was not pleasing to you..
I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all
danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of
gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind
so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all
things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

Continue to use me to do what You will, Oh Allah

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me
strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of
encouragement for others. I make duah for those that are lost and
can't find their way. I make duah for those that are misjudged and
misunderstood. I make duah for those who don't know You . I make duah
for those that will delete this without sharing it with others. I make
duah for those that don't believe.
But I thank You that I believe. I believe that Allah (Swt)
changes people and Allah (Swt) changes things. I make duah for all my sisters
and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I make
duah for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt
and all their needs are met. I make duah that every eye that reads this
knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than our
Rabb. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.
I make duah that these words be received into the hearts of every eye
that sees it, Inshallah (Ameen)
If you made this duah, change the number in the subject box
before forwarding the message so people can See how many people have done so.

May Allah (Swt) bless & protect you, Inshallah (Ameen).

Oh Allah, my Rabb

I love you and your Nabi, Muhammed (Saw)

even though it sounds nice, i believe we should stick with duas that our prophet s..vs used to make. No one can come with a better dua than the duas of resulullah s.vs. wallahi. A little dua book called hisnul muslim contains all the authentic duas of resululllah s.v.s from going to bathroom, from beginning of the day, till its end. For everthing that we might think of, resululllah s.v.s. has made a dua that covers that. Allah knows best.

Muharram

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Well, thank you this is very nice and I think very useful!

by the way only the sentence "I'm blessed because You are a forgiving
Allah and an understanding Allah." Shouldn't it be (...) You are forgiving me and understanding me?
Maybe I misunderstand it, so I would be glad if you could help me to understand it best insha'allah:)
masalamh

Asalam Alakum,

It is actually correct because it mean" im blesses because you are a forgiving God and an Understanding God" I hope this clarifies it a little more!

Salam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Ameen!! Ameen!! Ameen!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister: Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!! Can I foward this inshallah??:hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
even though it sounds nice, i believe we should stick with duas that our prophet s..vs used to make. No one can come with a better dua than the duas of resulullah s.vs. wallahi. A little dua book called hisnul muslim contains all the authentic duas of resululllah s.v.s from going to bathroom, from beginning of the day, till its end. For everthing that we might think of, resululllah s.v.s. has made a dua that covers that. Allah knows best.

Muharram

Asalam Alakum,

I cant argue with you because you said you believe which you have the right to do. And i most definetly agree with what you said that "No one can come with a better dua than the duas of rasul Allah" However, everyone can make their own dua's because a Dua is not a Hadith which you cant change or a verse from the Quran; it is a call out to god, Dua is essentially an expression of submission of faith to God and one's neediness..

And any person can choose to call Allah in anyway they want, and in order for a person's du'a to be accepted by God, it must be for something pure and good.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Ameen!! Ameen!! Ameen!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister: Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!! Can I foward this inshallah??:hijabi:

Yes you can, this Duaa was actually given to me by a friend and she requested from me to give it to as many people as i can, which is why i posted it!

Take Care

muharram23

Staff member
Asalam Alakum,

I cant argue with you because you said you believe which you have the right to do. And i most definetly agree with what you said that "No one can come with a better dua than the duas of rasul Allah" However, everyone can make their own dua's because a Dua is not a Hadith which you cant change or a verse from the Quran; it is a call out to god, Dua is essentially an expression of submission of faith to God and one's neediness..

And any person can choose to call Allah in anyway they want, and in order for a person's du'a to be accepted by God, it must be for something pure and good.

but making a dua and then sending to other people to use it. Your dua should be made for urself, but should it be written and then sent to others so they say the same thing. Some people will think that this dua is part of the sunnah and then spread it. Wallahu alem. Don't think sister that im trying to put u down i know ur intentions are nice. Barakallah feek

samiha

---------
Staff member
but making a dua and then sending to other people to use it. Your dua should be made for urself, but should it be written and then sent to others so they say the same thing. Some people will think that this dua is part of the sunnah and then spread it. Wallahu alem. Don't think sister that im trying to put u down i know ur intentions are nice. Barakallah feek

No offence dear sister, but I kind of feel the same way. I've had these hesitations in the past, and even today although the dua sounds nice... I don't know, I don't like how it's all written out and asked to be forwarded to others.

You realize it quite well, that when making a dua it is you and Allah... it's sincerity... khushoo' in the love and fear and respect of Allah... it's something that comes from the heart with nothing in between. When, you see, it feels like when someone creates a dua, and makes it and then you read it and then you like it so much you spread it and want others to follow it, it seems kind of superficial. It's not from you anymore, it's from another. I understand if someone heard a dua and made their own type, or were instructed to "make dua for peace" or something to that regard, but to command specific words? It seems it takes a place it should not.

When the Prophet :saw: commanded words, it was because he was the messneger and he picked the best, most consise and condenced words, which had the biggest and greatest impact. He knew which types of dua pleased Allah and how to make them, since he was the Messenger of Allah, but we dont have that, of course not, so why do we, rather why would we make a concrete dua which is passed on? Who are we to realize what kind of dua is liked by Allah?? What if... and go with me ... WHAT IF... one word, one line, one single thing in this dua was something Allah did not appreciate? What if due to it, the dua was turned into something else on accident? What if it was now spread further due to this sending?

Can we garuntee this may not be so??? Yes, for sure we can garuntee our intentions are not thus, but whose intentions are rarely bad?? Many people do Bidah with "good" intentions, many people have even done shirk :astag: with "good" intentions... and here so I'm not judging that intentions are not good! Rather I believe that it's with the best of intentions...

But that does not make me feel that it is right or good in a sense, that we dont' know what kind of Dua Allah likes, we don't have a right to make a solid form of a dua because it's from US ... us with our imperfections and mistakes. If one of our mistakes of wording, of phrasing was here and it was spread and spoken ... how bad it may be. It also seems a raising of status of whoever made this dua, even though they may not realize it. "Look my dua is so good use it!" when in truth, anyones dua is not neccessarily measured by the words, but by the hearts... because Allah knows what is in the hearts. I'm not saying it's not good, masha'allah it is!!! Just... I don't feel that this is good to give to some other person, the right of our Dua.

Sis, this is just my opinion that I don't feel comfortable about this, but... I suppose you and others may see otherwise. However, please hold no hard feelings... and May Allah accept ALL our Dua's .. Ameen.

Take care.

wasalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member

I don't think making up our own Du'a should be a problem as long as it's not within the prayer.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:
Allaah knows the desire of the one who is making du’aa’, even if he cannot speak Arabic correctly, for He understands all languages and understands the needs of those who speak different languages.

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=21561&ln=eng
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=20953&ln=eng

A lot of us here sends Du'a to our brothers and sister just like "May Allaah swt bless you" or "May Allaah swt keep you safe" isn't that making up or own Du'a? Whenever we make Du'a for those who are in Palestine, make Du'a for our brothers behind bars etc..

I guess what's just a bit not appropriate is telling people to forward the Du'a coz for me, it kinda sounds like a "Chain Letter" :D BUT generally the Du'a is OK for me..AMEEN to that.

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
I guess what's just a bit not appropriate is telling people to forward the Du'a coz for me, it kinda sounds like a "Chain Letter" :D BUT generally the Du'a is OK for me..AMEEN to that.

wa alaykum salam

yeh yeh, it's not the making of the dua... it's the asking others to make it and foward it which bothers me. As a regular dua i cannot judge, but it's really nice - and
I say Ameen to it as well.

Just - allahu alem, maybe just me :p

I'm going to bed :D ~ night night

wasalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Sorry for confusing everyone! i had forgot to remove the forward to everyone part! like i had mentioned to someone else before, this was sent to me by a friend and she asked me to forward it to people, I was not asking any of u to forward it to anyone

I apologize for forgetting to remove that, but we r all humans and we make mistakes! So CHILL!LOL

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Sorry for confusing everyone! i had forgot to remove the forward to everyone part! like i had mentioned to someone else before, this was sent to me by a friend and she asked me to forward it to people, I was not asking any of u to forward it to anyone

I apologize for forgetting to remove that, but we r all humans and we make mistakes! So CHILL!LOL

Aww Inshaa'Allaah no problem sis. Jazakallaahu Khayr for sharing the Du'a to everyone. :hijabi:

muharram23

Staff member

I don't think making up our own Du'a should be a problem as long as it's not within the prayer.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said:
Allaah knows the desire of the one who is making du’aa’, even if he cannot speak Arabic correctly, for He understands all languages and understands the needs of those who speak different languages.

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=21561&ln=eng
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=20953&ln=eng

A lot of us here sends Du'a to our brothers and sister just like "May Allaah swt bless you" or "May Allaah swt keep you safe" isn't that making up or own Du'a? Whenever we make Du'a for those who are in Palestine, make Du'a for our brothers behind bars etc..

Sister,

making all these duas and sending them, sooner or later people will carry them and recite them constantly believing that they will bring them great benefit. This to me sounds also like suffism. Let's all say the same thing and make the same duas together. What you wish is between you and your lord, but why should i come up with a dua of my own and then let people use it or even spread it around. Why do that when there are authentic duas that our resulullah s.v.s made. And nobody can come up with better duas than resulullah s.vs. What would we say about someone who just made a dua book with many nice beatiful duas? We would definitelly look its authenticity. And if we prove that it has no isnad or its not from resulullah svs, many of us would not take it. Otherwise this can be a form of bidah. Like one of our salef said,im not sure if its abdullah ibn omar r.a. that this religion is ailm (knowledge) so be careful who u get ur knowledge from. We need to stick firm to the quran and sunnah with our molar teeth. I m sorry i just hate bidah :)

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Sister,

making all these duas and sending them, sooner or later people will carry them and recite them constantly believing that they will bring them great benefit. This to me sounds also like suffism. Let's all say the same thing and make the same duas together. What you wish is between you and your lord, but why should i come up with a dua of my own and then let people use it or even spread it around. Why do that when there are authentic duas that our resulullah s.v.s made. And nobody can come up with better duas than resulullah s.vs. What would we say about someone who just made a dua book with many nice beatiful duas? We would definitelly look its authenticity. And if we prove that it has no isnad or its not from resulullah svs, many of us would not take it. Otherwise this can be a form of bidah. Like one of our salef said,im not sure if its abdullah ibn omar r.a. that this religion is ailm (knowledge) so be careful who u get ur knowledge from. We need to stick firm to the quran and sunnah with our molar teeth. I m sorry i just hate bidah :)

ummmm I didn't say I was ok with the forwarding of messages LoL

I guess what's just a bit not appropriate is telling people to forward the Du'a coz for me, it kinda sounds like a "Chain Letter" BUT generally the Du'a is OK for me..AMEEN to that.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Im sorry to say but YA all need 2 CALM DOWN!! i told u i made a mistake when i did not remove the forward part! anyway its not Haram to place a duaa that can be a somewhat help to some people, i myself benifited from it even though i did not write it!

So it seems like ur trying to say that when an Imam makes Dua'a that its wrong because as u may know They are recorded and they are placed on youtube and many other sites including this site. And alot of people listen to them, and im pretty sure the duaa they make was not Duaas by the prophets they are somewhat similiar but they aint exact!

I dont mean to hurt anyone but ya really need to calm down if u dont like the Dua'a than ignore it , Noone is forcing you to read it or take it into consideration.

please dont be offended by what i say but i noticed that there is always someone who has a complaint about every thread everyone makes! If we cant place our opinions or share what we know on this site, then whats the point of having this site!

Sorry im a little grumpy right now i have alot of midterm exams this week! But ya really over do it sometimes, which is why im always leaving TTI n coming back!

Salam,

Take Care,

muharram23

Staff member

Im sorry to say but YA all need 2 CALM DOWN!! i told u i made a mistake when i did not remove the forward part! anyway its not Haram to place a duaa that can be a somewhat help to some people, i myself benifited from it even though i did not write it!

So it seems like ur trying to say that when an Imam makes Dua'a that its wrong because as u may know They are recorded and they are placed on youtube and many other sites including this site. And alot of people listen to them, and im pretty sure the duaa they make was not Duaas by the prophets they are somewhat similiar but they aint exact!

I dont mean to hurt anyone but ya really need to calm down if u dont like the Dua'a than ignore it , Noone is forcing you to read it or take it into consideration.

please dont be offended by what i say but i noticed that there is always someone who has a complaint about every thread everyone makes! If we cant place our opinions or share what we know on this site, then whats the point of having this site!

Sorry im a little grumpy right now i have alot of midterm exams this week! But ya really over do it sometimes, which is why im always leaving TTI n coming back!

Salam,

Take Care,

We're calm, we're cool, no hard feelings :) I love my brothers and sisters in islam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Im sorry to say but alot of people here have a habit of forbidding things and encouraging things, which is what the Munafiqeen used to do! Im not calling anyone here a munafiq

take care,

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Sister, we were just expressing our opinions on how we feel about the "Du'a chain" if I can call it. It's now clear to us that you intended to delete that part but just forgot to. :)

Im sorry to say but alot of people here have a habit of forbidding things and encouraging things, which is what the Munafiqeen used to do! Im not calling anyone here a munafiq

take care,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Im sorry i dont mean to be rude to anyone! I ask Allah to forgive me because he is the most forgiving(please dont say that i had no right to make dua'a)! i havent been myself lately thats all i had a tought year and im sorry to take it out here, its just some people triggered it!!

Salam,

Take Care,