mary al muqaaddasah

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayfullaah

Assalaamu Alaikum and Eid Mubaarak my dear brothers and sisters

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a site to download the Mary Al Muqaddasah movie or if anyone has uploaded it for download ? If so then Alhamdulillaah it will be greatly appreciated if posted Jazackallaah Khair

Assalaamu Alaikum

aelshamy

:salam2:

I have some remarks about this series. I have read the cast in the beginning and I have noticed the following:

- The production is Iranian not Arabic (Shia)
- This version is dubbed in Arabic and the dubbing production is done by Almanar TV which belongs to Hezbuallah in Lebanon (Shia)
- I think it is not a problem that this production is Shia because I think that Sunnah and Shia have the same beliefs about Mariam عليها السلام but:
- Is it allowed that the character of prophet Zakariah and Alsaidah Mariam عليهما السلام to appear in a movie?
- Are all the resources of the events of this series Islamic?
- Is it allowed to call any human 'al-muqaaddasah' because even the prophet :saw: we don't call him 'al-muqaaddas'

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Yes I agree with the Brother above!

Therefore, I have deleted the other posts which had links to the movie.

We should not watch these movies, especially as they are made from the most vile people, who curse the people closest to the Prophet Muhammad :saw: such as his family, and his great companions.

Also, they are the People of Shirk (associating partners with Allah) and Bidah and supersticion. They have no firm foundation of belief in Islam, therefore their books, or talks or any other Islamic material is not reliable for us to seek knowledge from.

If people knew the real beliefs of the Shia, they would be too disgusted to watch anything from them, or praise their leaders. But, these days Muslims are so ignorant they are unaware of the dangers of such people and of their history.

assalamu Alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.