Masha'Allah...May Allaah bless them

lovefordeen

Haram cleaners hit on YouTube

A Web grab from the YouTube video clip shows the skillfull moves of the Grand Mosques' cleaners while performing their job.

By SULTAN AL-TAMIMI |ARAB NEWS
Published: Dec 30, 2011 23:58 Updated: Dec 31, 2011 18:42

JEDDAH: A YouTube user uploaded a video clip showing Makkah’s Grand Mosque cleaners in synchronized moves during a routine cleaning around the Holy Kaaba.

The clip received almost 60,000 views and tons of praises. The nearly one-and-a-half-minute clip elicited people’s admirations and praises due to the cleaners’ skillful and precise movements while doing their work.

“I have seen this with my own eyes during my visit to Makkah for Umrah. The Haram’s floor is always shiny because of their cleaning,” one commented on the video. Another commented, “This is great! I wish I was there to help clean the Haram like they do.”

Saudi local papers pointed out that people’s admiration of the cleaners’ work stems from the fact that around Kaaba it is always crowded, which would make it hard sometimes for them to clean the floor and finish on time, without delaying impending prayers or crowding pilgrims and visitors over the grounds of the Grand Mosque.

“That was pretty fast! They do this all the time? Mashallah,” one commented.

On Twitter, the YouTube clip was tweeted and retweeted several times to more people from all around the world.

“Watch how around Kaaba in Haram the floors are cleaned, and it’s done in minutes!” one user tweeted. Another tweeted, “This must be one of the coolest things I have seen on YouTube, good job.”

Many others shared the link on their Facebook walls and timelines. The clip was reportedly also popular with Web bloggers who wondered if such a phenomenal appearance can be found anywhere else around the world, and if this is indeed unique to Makkah’s Haram.

source
http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article556178.ece

esperanza

revert of many years
Haram cleaners hit on YouTube

A Web grab from the YouTube video clip shows the skillfull moves of the Grand Mosques' cleaners while performing their job.

By SULTAN AL-TAMIMI |ARAB NEWS
Published: Dec 30, 2011 23:58 Updated: Dec 31, 2011 18:42

JEDDAH: A YouTube user uploaded a video clip showing Makkah’s Grand Mosque cleaners in synchronized moves during a routine cleaning around the Holy Kaaba.

The clip received almost 60,000 views and tons of praises. The nearly one-and-a-half-minute clip elicited people’s admirations and praises due to the cleaners’ skillful and precise movements while doing their work.

“I have seen this with my own eyes during my visit to Makkah for Umrah. The Haram’s floor is always shiny because of their cleaning,” one commented on the video. Another commented, “This is great! I wish I was there to help clean the Haram like they do.”

Saudi local papers pointed out that people’s admiration of the cleaners’ work stems from the fact that around Kaaba it is always crowded, which would make it hard sometimes for them to clean the floor and finish on time, without delaying impending prayers or crowding pilgrims and visitors over the grounds of the Grand Mosque.

“That was pretty fast! They do this all the time? Mashallah,” one commented.

On Twitter, the YouTube clip was tweeted and retweeted several times to more people from all around the world.

“Watch how around Kaaba in Haram the floors are cleaned, and it’s done in minutes!” one user tweeted. Another tweeted, “This must be one of the coolest things I have seen on YouTube, good job.”

Many others shared the link on their Facebook walls and timelines. The clip was reportedly also popular with Web bloggers who wondered if such a phenomenal appearance can be found anywhere else around the world, and if this is indeed unique to Makkah’s Haram.

source
http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article556178.ece

thank you for this sister,,i have seen them in action ..its amazing,,,mashallah

lovefordeen

assalaam alaikum

yes,dear sister,may Allah bless them...

i think this is the video mentioned in the news

[yt]V9oZDnX5BgU[/yt]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

:ma:

Squeaky squeaky Clean!

Thank you
for sharing this news and video sister.
:jazaak:

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

yasak80

They are lucky people.

people who live in saudi arabia knows better of course.
but when I went to madinah I saw a man who is sitting in a chair ( like a security and in the fajr time ) in front of our beloved prophet 's grave ( green dome)

I thought that he was the luckiest person on that time in the world.