MashaAllah

AlbaneeMuslimah

BismiLlahi arRahmani arRahim,

Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Eu sunt Irida, albanian sister...I just want to congratulate and say salam to all sisters and brothers of romanian section.MashaAllah!:ma:

I have a romanian friend in university, but she is orthodox confession.Anyway she is very gentle and educated.I try to learn some romanian, is very close to italian and some words are same with albanian.But I'm always in repede, repede...:hijabi:

Wassalam

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
Asalamu aleikom w rahmatullah barakatuhu

Ma sha Allah sister may Allah bless yes is very close romanian with italian in sha Allah u wel lern sam words.

Say hi to your romanian frend plz.:SMILY139:

u r in repede repede...we are incet incet
:shymuslima1:

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
Wa 3alaykum assalam wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu. Welcome among us, dear sister Irida! Yes, indeed, I subscribe to everything you and sis Iman have said!

ummraschid

Staff member

Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Eu sunt Irida, albanian sister...I just want to congratulate and say salam to all sisters and brothers of romanian section.MashaAllah!:ma:

I have a romanian friend in university, but she is orthodox confession.Anyway she is very gentle and educated.I try to learn some romanian, is very close to italian and some words are same with albanian.But I'm always in repede, repede...:hijabi:

Wassalam

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu,

...mashaAllah, sister Irida, may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless all the muslims around the world... we're happy to meet you; in Romania, there are every day more and more muslims,alhamdulillah!... we were also orthodox, the most of us, before return to Islam, alhamdulillah!...
...kind regards from us, to your romanian friend and tell her, inshaAllah, we'll be happy to wellcome her too....:tti_sister:

AlbaneeMuslimah

Wa aleykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to all sisters!

Thank you very much for the welcome and the regards to my friend!
:shake:

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu,

...mashaAllah, sister Irida, may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless all the muslims around the world... we're happy to meet you; in Romania, there are every day more and more muslims,alhamdulillah!... we were also orthodox, the most of us, before return to Islam, alhamdulillah!...
...kind regards from us, to your romanian friend and tell her, inshaAllah, we'll be happy to wellcome her too....:tti_sister:

Al HamduliLlahi Rabbil 'Alamin! I'm really happy to hear that muslims in Romania are incrementing :ma: Allah swt give us the most greateful barakah in the world : ISLAM :tti_sister:

We have also romanian sisters here in Italy that turn to islam, al HamduliLlah!

After the comunism ( Romania and Albania have a pretty piece of story in common...) al HamduliLlah now we have the rights of making our choice.

May Allah swt bless you all and give you success in your dawa! Amin

Wassalam.