May someone help me !

Mzied82

:salam2: ..salut mes fréres et soeurs ...I need your help ..just i have a little problem i have a friend but he is a christian one .He studies religions but not a sufficient study just knowing a little idea about each religion and he studies alittle amount about islam and he liked it and respected it alot but he is still a christian ...He is so polite and have good manners but he is a christian and i offered him to be a muslim but he doesn't know he is saying that he is OK with christianity but he respects islam ,, don't know what to do!!!!.He is speaking french and his english is quite weak and i am alittle weak in french ..may someone guide me what to do with him i want him to love islam ..and i told him about the holy Qur'an and that it is full of interesting stories he asked me to tell him some of these stories !!! ...May some one help me and give me Good sources to make him love islam and hope to turn to islam ...I want to make the things easy for him to accept it with calmness and lovely , i know the subject is Hard ..but i will make Du3aa Inchallah to help me i know it depends on me ...I Have to try. hope to help him! he is so polite i don't want him to be in the hell at the hereafter ....Ya rab !

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum Mzied82,

I suggest you give him a translation of the meanings of the Qur'an in the French language. I don't know French, but there are trustworthy institutions that translate the meanings of the Qur'an into other languages.

I suggest you start by getting the translation published by King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an. [in French "Le Complexe du Roi Fahd pour l'Impression du Noble Coran". It's called "La Traduction des sens du Noble Coran en Langue Francaise".

Also, check out the following site. It contains questions and answers about Islam [in French]. It is supervised by Sheikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=fre

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Marwa17

I think making dawa is one of the greatest things a muslim can do that will continue to reward you...but we have to be careful not to seem pushy...I'm not discouraging you...but just take it one step at a time...we've all heard stories about people embracing islam seemingly overnight; but that's not true for most people that convert...just be patient and allah will guide you and your friend...

Allah is with you...

A hint just from me personnally: don't spend all your time talking about islam...maybe he's not comfortable with the issue yet...give him time to think about and analyze what you are telling...don't load him with too much info just the basics...It's the little things that will create the big picture for him...Also, get him to know you as a muslim person...you being muslim makes you a representative of our ummah...Allah guide both of you...I'll pray for your friend inshallah..
Salam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Imagine if you were a salesman and had to sell something to someone that your life depended on.

Think about the best way to sell Islam to this person.

Crude example but I think you will get the point.

faiz_fauzi

Assalamualikum! U just do what u suppose 2 do n capable to do.The guidance is in ALLAH power and He is the Almighty and HE knows best.Even Rasulullah S.A.W cannot persuade his uncle Abu Talib to become muslim rite.So what u have 2 do is try anything and leave the rest to ALLAH will.OK?May ALLAH help n guide u through ur Da'wah.Take care

Mzied82

:salam2: jazakum Allah khayran my brothers and sisters in Allah ...Thanks very much ..May Allah rewarde all of you .ya rab ! ...Thanks my brother bluegazer ..Thanks all ..i will try not to be pushfull ..just from time to time i will give him alittle amount i am thinking now how to make islam interesting for him i will start by the prophets stories i hope to know it will and as possible as i can in french Hope him to accept it thanks all , really , and i know that every thing by Allah's will ...and i know it is a Hard thing to represent islam or as my brother said How to sell something with the great difference i know ..I just wondered How someone can be convinced by another religion by the way he is a catholic ..and when i asked him about his believings about jesus is the son of Allah , he said All of us are sons of Allah , i said How's that ?! . u mean that Allah have a wife or something like that ..a'oozu bellah ! ..He said NOOOOO ..it is an abstracte meaning there is only one God he is Allah . and he had no wife or son ...I Was shocked How is thattttttt ..so he is a muslim then as he admit by the existance of Muhamad !and he is saying that he is proud by what Muhammad (peace be upon him ) had done ..I am just confused alittle he bear witness that there is no God but Allah ..but may the problem that he admit that jesus is his messanger as he can follow any messanger as he want and he love jesus .....Sorry my brothers and sisters for this long reply but i am really confused ...specaillay about his believes ....wa jazakum Allahu khayran

faiz_fauzi

Its seems like he is somehow understand the concept of "ALLAHU AHAD".N he also admit the existance of prophet MUHAMMAD S.A.W.Its good.Just carry on.Go slow and steady.InsyALLAH one day he will follow the right path.May Allah bless u give u strength and guide u.Hopes and prayers for u my brother.