Me and My Father

When I was 4 Yrs Old : My father is THE BEST
When I was 6 Yrs Old: My father seems to know everyone
When I was 10 Yrs Old: My father is excellent but he is short tempered
When I was 12 Yrs Old: My father was nice when I was little
When I was 14 Yrs Old: My father started being too sensitive
When I was 16 Yrs Old : My father can't keep up with modern times
When I was 18 Yrs Old : My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by
When I was 20 Yrs Old : It is too hard to forgive my father, how could my Mum stand him all these years
When I was 25 Yrs Old : My father seems to be objecting to everything I do
When I was 30 Yrs Old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father, I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth
When I was 40 Yrs Old: My father brought me up with a lot of discipline, I must do the same
When I was 45 Yrs Old: I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us
When I was 50 Yrs Old : It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us
When I was 55 Yrs Old: My father was far looking and had wide plans for us, he was gentle and outstanding.
When I became 60 Yrs Old: My father is THE BEST
Note that it took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the starting point "My father is THE BEST "

Let's be good to our parents before it's too late and pray to Allaah that our own children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents

Allah(SWT) says: "Your lord has decreed that you worship non but him and show kindness to parents. If one or both reach old age with you then do not say uff! To them nor repulse them, but speak graciously to them" {Surah Al-Isra: Ayah 23}

O our lord, forgive me and my parents and believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass. {Surah Ibrahim: Ayah 41}

O my Lord, have mercy on them (parents) just as they nourished me when I was small.{Surah Bani Irail: Ayah 24}

halah

:salam2:

Oh sweet sister you brought tears to my eyes but believe me the cycle doesn't necessarily take 56 years to complete,I did realized that my father is THE BEST when he passed away.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alikum,

Jazak Allah for the reminder. May Allah make all of us on TTI of those who treat their parents very well. Insha'Allah.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Very nice, I was very unfortunate for not having father when I was child because he passed away so soon. But now I'm a father of 3 kids.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Wa iyyakum brothers and sisters.
BarakAllahu feek for your replies. :)
Yes may Allah Almgihty help us to treat our parents honourably, ameen.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

:shymuslima1::girl3::SMILY23:

Its soo sad that it takes the death of a father to realize how much you loved him and how he was the best ever subhannallah i wish i could have told my father i loved him everyday but its too late all i can do is dua and pray we reunite on blessed terms inshallah :muslima:

Dont waste time brothers and sisters and dont take you parents for granted May Allah have mercy on us all and make us dutiful to our parents Ameen

:wasalam: