me,myself and i

SuBmiTTa*

salamu 3alaykoom

My names Um Sumaya im 16 years old,im from sydney australia and would like to know more about our beautiful religon islam.

My Backrounds lebanese and yes ofcourse i come from the MENYAA!
Im doing yr 12 this year and inshallah im on here so that I can increase my knowledge.

my fav surah in the quran is surat al mulk and al fatiha

i love use all for the sake of ALLAH!

WASALAMZ.:)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
my fav surah in the quran is surat al mulk and al fatiha

Wa Alaykum Assalam

welcome sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

All Quran Surah is my fav surah..cause it's word of Allah

This is the book; in it is guidance, sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah; (2:2)

<wasalam>

salehya

Asalam alykum my sister in isalm um sumaya !
i just wanted to add several great notes in respect of Quran suwar like : surat al mulk preserve her reader from the grave punishement , surat al fatiha included the summary of the isalm due to the thanking of Allah , praise to him , supplication him to guide us to the straight way . surat al rahman called the bridge of the Quran , surat al baqara- if you read it on the day , the evil will never enter your home , Ayat al kursi preserve you from all bad evil act.
may Allah open your heart to know the holy Quran by heart inshallah !
asalm alykum from palestine to austrelia !

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum from germany sister where have you been man!!anyways i got this for you www.sultan.org may Allah guide you and guide us all give us patience and perceverance continue to be our source of hope of strainght open our eyes and increase our knowledge so we can stand for and help each other:lol: :salah: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum to me, myself, and i,

welcome to our site. Inshallah, there is much you can learn here. I love the videos on Islamic history (located on the bar to your left in main screen).
If I don't hear from you,

good morning, good afternoon , and good night.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum to our young sister from Australia!!!

Welcome to TTI!!!

I feel young again when I use these emoticons or smileys.:SMILY259:

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

Welcome :SMILY259:

Insha-Allah you will benefit from the site and enjoy your stay...

'Ahabbakal-lathee 'ahbabtanee lahu.

May He for Whose sake you love me, love you. :SMILY252:

wasalam