Me Reciting

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I cannot critique a recitation since I am not so amazing at it myself.
But I feel its very modest yet appealing to the ear alhamdulilah.

You know how some people try to recite Qur'an and they like..try to turn it into a song? I dont know a better way to explain it, but yeah, that irks me.

You didnt try to turn it into a song, it was clear-modest-and very nice to hear.

Hope this makes sense insha'Allah.

Abdullah5576

I cannot critique a recitation since I am not so amazing at it myself.
But I feel its very modest yet appealing to the ear alhamdulilah.

You know how some people try to recite Qur'an and they like..try to turn it into a song? I dont know a better way to explain it, but yeah, that irks me.

You didnt try to turn it into a song, it was clear-modest-and very nice to hear.

Hope this makes sense insha'Allah.
Jazakallah Khair brother :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

MashAllah it is good dear brother, but I think it needs more practise, because your voice does not hear well.

Ishallah it would be good if you take Hifz classes to learn better to recitate Quran or at least to practise by yourselfe.

Visit this link brother, which is good for personal learning of recitation and memoraising of Quran: http://www.houseofquran.com/

May Allah bless you and help you

:wasalam:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

May Allaah make you from the reciters of the Qur'aan.

Akhee you need to learn basic makhaarij (pronounciation of the Arabic letters) and Tajweed. In shaa'Allaah you have potential to be a good reciter :- )

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah I can feel that you can inshaAllah improve a lot brother. Keep concentrated more on Makhraj. May Allah make you a great recitor of His book. Ameen!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Mashaa'Allaah that was beautiful. Keep practicing. You'll become an amazing reciter one day.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Masha Allah

Mabrook Alaik..

Akhi, just a small suggestion if you do not mind.. Just try to allocate a little time to improve the elocution skills in Arabic Language INSHA ALLAH... you can do it for sure Insha Allah.... Insha Allah... practice makes perfect :)

Its really soothing, Keep on practicing and provide us with many big soorahs Insha Allah

May Allah Azzawajal make your task easy for you Aameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Jazakallah Khair brothers and sisters in really appreciate it and was my pronunciation wrong? I'm really young x.x

Barakallahu Feek...

Akhi.. Just try to follow tajweed lessons :)

An easiest way for you is to follow these series Insha Allah, as you can read Arabic Alhamdulillah ... :) I think you will Insha Allah catch up the lesson and correct your pronunciation sooooner than an average student Insha Allah

[yt]Y1bp7O7k5nQ[/yt]​

May Allah make your task easy for you Akhi.. go forward and Insha Allah we will be able to listen to thousands of beautiful recitations fro another Qari Insha Allah

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
dear brother,you're so fortunate..It doesn't matter how you recited it(you'll emprove the pronounciation)...I really apperciated your courage.I would be so courageous to make somebody else to listen my recitation.I need someone who gives me the streght not to be shy.I fear the judge of others even if it's good,and you brother,you've broken the wall of shyness that I'll maybe never do.thank you for sharing:)

Abdullah5576

dear brother,you're so fortunate..It doesn't matter how you recited it(you'll emprove the pronounciation)...I really apperciated your courage.I would be so courageous to make somebody else to listen my recitation.I need someone who gives me the streght not to be shy.I fear the judge of others even if it's good,and you brother,you've broken the wall of shyness that I'll maybe never do.thank you for sharing:)

Asalamulaykum Sister, you must remember this is a community of muslims :) you must not be shy. I personally love criticism it helps me improve in many aspects :)

your-sister

Ukhty, it's quite a natural thing for us sister to be shy. And besides, shyness is the attitude that suits a Muslimah(but sadly, most of my dear sisters are lacking it) so I pray you keep to that beautiful state and never change :)

My young brother, I must say Maashaa'Allah even though I have not heard your recitation as of yet(unable to view YT Vids at the moment but i hope to hear it, very soon bi'idhnillaah)

It amazes me when i see young ones striving to be among the Qurra, Masha'Allah! A while back, i listened to a future qari(Insha'Allah) who brought tears to my eyes by his soothing voice and the state of khushoo' he was in while reciting- it was just so wonderful subhanallah because he was so young.

I pray that Allah makes you among those who learn the Qur'and and act upon it..and teach it!:) Alhamdulillah that you're making use of your young age! Allah yahfadhk!!

Abdullah5576

Ukhty, it's quite a natural thing for us sister to be shy. And besides, shyness is the attitude that suits a Muslimah(but sadly, most of my dear sisters are lacking it) so I pray you keep to that beautiful state and never change :)

My young brother, I must say Maashaa'Allah even though I have not heard your recitation as of yet(unable to view YT Vids at the moment but i hope to hear it, very soon bi'idhnillaah)

It amazes me when i see young ones striving to be among the Qurra, Masha'Allah! A while back, i listened to a future qari(Insha'Allah) who brought tears to my eyes by his soothing voice and the state of khushoo' he was in while reciting- it was just so wonderful subhanallah because he was so young.

I pray that Allah makes you among those who learn the Qur'and and act upon it..and teach it!:) Alhamdulillah that you're making use of your young age! Allah yahfadhk!!
Insha'Allah my future recitations will be better :) i am merely 13 and only learned arabic (basics) two months ago x;

Khadya

Assalaam oe 3alajkoem,

MashaALLAH brother, insALLAH will ALLAH SWT help you and all the muslimien with reading the quran in a correct way!
I also want to thank sister Asja for giving a wonderful site. InsALLAH we will all benifit from it.

Your sister fil Islaam,

Khadya

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaam oe 3alajkoem,

MashaALLAH brother, insALLAH will ALLAH SWT help you and all the muslimien with reading the quran in a correct way!
I also want to thank sister Asja for giving a wonderful site. InsALLAH we will all benifit from it.

Your sister fil Islaam,

Khadya

You are the most welcome my sister. :)

May it be usefull for all of us, for the sake of Allah.