Meat of Ahlul-Kitab???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Kosher Meat in the West, may NOT be Halal!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I see many Fatwaas stating the Kosher meat is Halal for Muslims, which is correct in principle…

However, when you go and see the procedure you will see that the Rabbi blesses the site, the instrument and everything else and NOT EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL like we do in Islam!

Maybe there are Kosher sites where every single animal is blessed, but I can assure you that it is NOT common practise.

You can go visit a Kosher meat plant and observe the procedure from a distance to see it for yourself, Insha’Allah.

I suspect that scholars in Muslim countries have probably seen Kosher procedures adopted by Jews in Muslim countries, which I suppose must be more stringent and orthodox!

P.S: I am NOT issuing a Fatwa but just letting people know as to what "actually" happens!

saima11

:salam2:
jazakallah for that brother its hard trying to get halal meat from suppliers you can trust we have had a few problems when we question the suppliers the get upset angry and even put phone down on us. we were just trying to make sure it was halal if you get this problems with muslims i wouldnt trust anything else.we have to travel about 20 mins away to make sure we could get halal meat but alhamdulillah so travel that bit futher at least we know its halal its a muslim parents duties to try our best to put everythin halal in front of our children. may allah protect us all.

bro gp hows th little 1 keeping u up at nite or should i say the wife up:SMILY335:
have you choose a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.