michael jackson

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Just came back from Pakistan & the whole country was fixated with the idea that Michael Jackson has become Muslim....There are Zain Bhika Nasheeds going around on phones(passed on as Michaels)..Not sure what Both of them will have to say about that! :)

I suppose people like talking about this kind of stuff; but personally if Michael becomes Muslim (Insha'Allah) in my mind he will be treated like another revert to Islam (Nothing more; nothing less)...Hidaya is in the hands of Allah (SWT)...Personally speaking High-profile reversions can also cause damage as people begin to attribute the actions of Stars as Islam rather then the criterion being the Qur'aan and the Sunnah....Br Yusuf Islam (with the utmost respect) and his recent actions/opinions about Music come to mind which are in contradiction to the Shariah

Jermaine did give certain books about Islam to Michael as he makes clear in his interview; please read the full text (if you like). He has also spoken to Janet.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hoax/convert_jermainejackson.htm

jamilgame

salam

well on wikipedia his listed as a covert(revert) to islam and brother jermaine jackson is a very warm hearted muslim im sure he influences his younger brothers, but it would be great if did revert to islam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

May Allah (SWT) give Hidaya to him and a lot of other Non-Muslims...

I know that a lot of reverts do worry about their families as it must be painful for them.

As it is painful for us to see our families to NOT practise Islam or practice Bid'aa/Shirk instead of Sunnah...but their pain must be greater.

umm hussain

here is a transcript from Jermaine Jackson on the story of his reversion:

What was the reaction of your brother Michael Jackson?
On my way back to America, I brought a number of books from Saudi Arabia.
Michael Jackson asked me himself for some of these books for study. Before this,
his opinion was influenced by the propaganda of American media against Islam
and the Muslims. He was not inimical towards Islam, but he was not favourably
disposed towards Muslims either. But after reading these books, he would keep
mum and not say anything against Muslims. I think perhaps this is the impact of
the study of Islam that he diverted his business interests towards Muslim traders.
Now, he has equal shares with the Saudi billionaire prince Waleed bin Talal, in his
multi-national company.

shaz_1999

I knw dis is off da topic but jermaine jackson hugd women in da house dat wz propa wrong I cudnt belive it.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I know nothing about Jermaine, but as a Muslims man, he shouldn't have put himself in that kind of environment.

wasalam