Mike Tyson To Perform Umrah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Masha Allah this gives every muslim a comfort as on one hand so much bad happening in this world against Islam, they point on Islam without any proof or investigation by themself and blame so much bad to Islam..now this is an example by Allah (SWT) that he gave his guidence to Mike Tyson who is a big name in this world now I ask the people who hide these facts from the world about Islam...why he reverted back to Islam ??? The answer is simple Islam is the religion of Allah (SWT) a message of peace & love. May Allah (SWT) give guidence to every human being on this planet Ameen!

This is very good news as Mike Tyson is a universal name his reverting back to Islam and performing Umrah (Masha Allah) will make many non-believers to think of the reason and let us all brother & sisters of TTI pray that Allah (SWT) guide all of them Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

DanyalSAC

I'm just tired of the Celebrity of the Week being the Poster Child of American Islam. First it was Loon, then Freeway, now Mike Tyson.

They don't represent me. Sorry.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

These people are looked upon by people (whether we like it or not). To have some news, about them performing Hajj or Umrah is good as it cultivates feeling among many muslims that they themselves should go.

In the ideal world, muslims should have better role models. But we have to be realistic and understand that the position of our Ummah isn't anywhere close to the ideal standard. We have to work with what we have, ask these people to talk about their journey to Islam. who knows the amount of people they might be able to attract to Islam, even if they aren't adhering to Islam perfectly.

To be fair to Loon, his interview on Deen show was really good. He strongly discouraged young muslims from going into the western hip hop lifestyle. I know of some people (muslims) personally, who listen(ed) to his music. They listened to what he had to say on that show and Alhamdulillah it had an impact on them.

I know that an audio tape of a sheikh warning us about harms of music should be sufficient to discourage people off music and the lifestyle that comes with it. But in these modern times, it's hard to convince everyone by the same source or the same technique.

DanyalSAC

**deleted**

Never mind, I will keep my opinions and my bitterness to myself.

But my role model is our Prophet Mohammad, salallahu alayhi wa salaam. That's all I'm going to say.

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

DanyalSAC and al-fajr just stay calm we're all Muhammed (SAW) Ummah the best among all the Ummah's its our duty to be an perfect example and Masha Allah you both are blessed with knowledge and Islam.

DanyalSAC I think you're getting upset al-fajr didn't mean that way I don't know your reason why you're tired, but brother aren't you happy & excited that one more person have revert back to the religion of truth Alhumdulilah it is so nice to know that your role model is Muhammed (SAW) and same is for every muslim I'm sure but here we're happy about another person becoming muslim and just expressing our happiness for Mike Tyson.

btw you won't have bitterness if your role model is Muhammed (SAW) May Allah (SWT) give you patience and bless you Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

:salam2:

reminder:

Allah says; (in translation - Hilali-Khan):

Al-e-imran (surah # 3)

O you who believe! Eat not Riba (usury) doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful. (130)

And fear the Fire, which is prepared for the disbelievers. (131)

And obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) that you may obtain mercy. (132)

And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2). (133)

This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. (2:2)

Those who spend [in Allah's Cause - deeds of charity, alms, etc.] in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers). (134)

And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse etc.) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah - And do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know. (135)

For such,the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders). (136)

:wasalam: