Mind Bogglin Do Dits...

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title. lol, but that's not the point is it? Insha'Allah, these are just for a little bit of fun, enjoy and feel free to add more AS LONG as they are appropriate.

If any of the ones I place do not seem right, just ask and I will remove.

ok....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eye Trick
eyetrick.jpg

How Many Black Dots do You See??

Which Way does the Window Face?
window.jpg

Young Lady/Old Woman
younglady.gif

Tough Color Test
colortest.gif

Freaky Spiral
freakyspiral.gif

Stare at the center of the spiral for about 60 seconds.
Now look at your hand... it will appear to look
like bugs are crawling UNDER your skin!

Crazy Illusion!
crazyillusion.jpg

Two Shades of Green
green.gif

Do you see the two shades of green above? Would you believe that there is actually only one shade of green?

Goblet Or Two Faces
goblet.gif

Triangle Illusion
triangle.gif

ABC Or...
ABC.gif

Do you see the letters ABC. Now look in the opposite direction... You'll also notice the numbers 12, 13, 14. Cool Eh?

Yellow Circles
yellowcircles.gif

Perplexing Illusion!
circle.gif

Try focusing on the center circle
while moving your head in and out

Is This A Spiral
spiral.gif

Nope, it's just a bunch of independant circles

Red White And Blue
flag.gif
box.gif

Concentrate on the center of the disclolored flag for 45 seconds. Now, look at the empty white box to the right.
What do you see? You should have seen the red,
white and blue American flag! Cool eh?

Life
life.jpg

Do you notice that the letters appear to be skewed?

Do The Black Lines Appear To Bend
bendlines.gif

How Many Prongs Do You See
prongs.jpg

Are you SURE?

Which Circle Is Bigger
circlebig.gif

NEITHER! They are both the SAME size!

Strange Box
strange.gif

Amazing Optical Illusion
dissappear.jpg

Stare at the black dot... After a while
the grey haze will begin to shrink!

Lightbulb Illusion
light.gif

Stare at the lightbulb for about 30 seconds.
Then stare at the white area around the screen. ( i dunno, our screen is blue!!!)
The lightbulb will begin to GLOW!!

Impossible Structure...
impossible.gif

Straight or Bent lines?
straight.gif

How Many Colors do you See?
color.gif

There are only 3 colors: Green, pink and white.

Read out loud the text inside the triangle below.
bird.jpg

More than likely you said, "A bird in the bush," and . .
if this IS what YOU said, then you failed to see that the word THE is repeated twice! Go ahead, look again.

Next, let's play with some words. .

What do you see?
good.jpg

In black you can read the word GOOD, in white the word EVIL (inside each black letter is a white letter).

Now, what do you see?
optical.jpg

You may not see it at first, but the white spaces read the word optical, the blue landscape reads the word illusion. Look again! Can you see why this painting is called an optical i llusion?

What do you see here?
teach.jpg

This one is quite tricky! The w ord TEACH reflects as LEARN.

Last one. What do you see?
me.jpg

You probably read the word ME in brown, but . . when you look through ME you will see YOU! Do you need to look again?

Test Your Brain -- This is really cool. And the second one is amazing so please read all the way though.
head.jpg

ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST

Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

[More Brain Stuff . . . . From Cambridge University .]

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

Well, dat's all folks. :)

:wasalam:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2: Sister,

You should put a safety warning at the top, my eyes were all messed up after the first few optical illusions, the word illusions just drove me nuts!!!

wasalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
it was great really. I knew some of the stuffs back home. I had a book called mathematical tricks and optical illussions. I will get back with some more stuffs insha Allah. By the way that word LIFE if seen from near to eye and in horizontal position, appears normal.
wa/salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

sure you can add more, I'm still looking for a certain one i really like. So anyway... how many "F's" did you all find on the first go?? I found 3, counted it straight on my fingers too, then after i found the answer i counted again and STILL found 3!! lol... poor brain really doesn't recognize 'of'... :D

wasalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Call 911 I think im about 2 faint!!!!!!

I feel like im cross eyeded right now, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Oh Allah HELLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

ALLAH YISAMHIK YA SAMIHA!!!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
wa alaykum salam.

sure you can add more, I'm still looking for a certain one i really like. So anyway... how many "F's" did you all find on the first go?? I found 3, counted it straight on my fingers too, then after i found the answer i counted again and STILL found 3!! lol... poor brain really doesn't recognize 'of'... :D

wasalam

ADD MORE ???????????AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL NEED MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I hope you ain't serious sis :) I don't think there's a way to redirect 999 calls to the US.....

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

I found it!! it was on my brother's comp, that's why it was missing! it drives me crazy!!

NOT ANIMATED!

opticalillusion.jpg

they all look like they are moving, but actually they're all still. It's just our eyes. Stare at just one, and you'll notice it doesn't move.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Oh God, why do I keep coming back 2 this thread. Wallah i went 2 the eye doctor 2day and he prescribed glasses for me, he said my eye sight is very weak!!!!

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

Oh God, why do I keep coming back 2 this thread. Wallah i went 2 the eye doctor 2day and he prescribed glasses for me, he said my eye sight is very weak!!!!

salaam alikom

Samiha U made my eyes go :SMILY27: if i deleted any thread which I shouldnt blame it on Samiha

Sister Albint Almuslima,

I am not sure if you can read Arabic, but if you cant let me know I will try to translate,

كحل الا ثمد

I am sure you can find it in Sauida, ...its good for the eyes...

رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: " إنّ مِنْ خَيْرِ أَكْحَالِكُمُ الاِثْمِدَ إنّهُ يَجُلُو الْبَصَرَ وَيُنْبِتُ الشّعَرَ " قال: وكان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا اكتحل يكتحل في اليمنى ثلاثة يبتدئ بها ويختم بها وفي اليسرى ثنتين [رواه الترمذي والنسائي وابن ماجة والإمام أحمد وقال الترمذي: حديث حسن]. عن ابن عباس أيضاً قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: " اكتحلوا بالإثمد فإنه يجلو البصر وينبت الشعر " [رواه الترمذي وحسنه وابن ماجة، وصححه ابن حيان].

there are good stories about it curing eyes. they sell it in Saudia, or other Gulf country, but becarfull just get the real one....

some info about it. http://www.khayma.com/HAWAJ/athimd.htm

justoneofmillion

I found it!! it was on my brother's comp, that's why it was missing! it drives me crazy!!

NOT ANIMATED!

opticalillusion.jpg

they all look like they are moving, but actually they're all still. It's just our eyes. Stare at just one, and you'll notice it doesn't move.

assalamu aleikum,sister samiha THIS IS CALLED AN ATTEMPT TO HYPNOTIZE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS SOOO HARAM what are you doing to us sis!:SMILY231: (just kidding)

WASSALAM