Miracle happen on 12th Rabi-ul-Awal

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihu

Recently Appeared on 12th Rabi-ul-Awal.
SubhanALLAH.

*Removed*

During this program Sheikh-ul-Islam Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri was discussing some properties of the word محمد (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). During explaining this he wrote this word several times in air with his finger and said: "I wish I had Board to write

AbuKhalid

I have played both links .. replayed and paused and compared to picture many times ... but I dont see anything like the title claims. Also, all the people shown on the video were indiffrent after the man pointed something out to the speaker.

Rabi ul awwal is the month when the prophet pbuh was born, made hijra and died. That is a fact. Saying he was born on 12 rabi ul awwal is not fact based on the hadeeth. Saying he was born on a Monday though is a fact. Singling out one day in a year to remember and talk about him is utter disrespect to our prophet peace be upon him ... and it is imitating the kuffar for singling out a day to exxagerate in something .. like valentines day or mothers day.

The true ahlus sunnah, upon the path of the salaf remember him, study about him and hold his commands and practices dear every day! and in it we see the miracles of his message, when practised.

Keep in mind that miracles do not prove things true in our days. Other wise, u would have to have faith in the "miracle" where the statue of Mary was rocking back and forth; or the hindu idol leaking milk. As Abu Amina Bilal said, in similar meanings .. the evil from the djinn only use this so as to confirm their deviations.

Yet another sufi deception

---------------------------------------------------

Ruling regarding celebrating the birthday of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam)
*Please appropriately reference this fatwa to: www.fatwa-online.com, thankyou!*
Question: Is gathering (the people) on the 12th day of Rabee' al-Awwal in remembrance of the birth of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) permissible?

Response: Celebrating the birthday of the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) is an innovation; this is because he (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) did not do this himself and nor did he order this to be done, and nor did any of his companions (radhi-yallaahu 'anhum) do this, and they were the most adherent of people in honouring the Messenger (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and following his Sunnah. And all good is in following his guidance, and he (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours (i.e. Islaam) that which is not from it, will have it rejected)), [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree/2697 and Saheeh Muslim/1718].

And with Allaah lies all success and may Allaah send prayers and salutations upon our Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) and his family and his companions.

The Permanent Committee for Islaamic Research and Fataawa
Head: Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez ibn Abdullaah ibn Baaz;
Deputy Head: Shaykh 'Abdur-Razzaaq 'Afeefee;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah ibn Ghudayyaan;
Member: Shaykh 'Abdullaah Ibn Qu'ood
Fataawa al-Lajnah ad-Daa.imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa. - Volume 3, Page 30, Question 13, Fatwa No. 5005

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Jazakallahu Khayran to AbuKhalid for placing that fatwa.

We should NOT indulge ourselves into looking too deeply into things for hidden miracles. Miracles are all around us. Life is a Miracle. So I don't think that clouds in the sky mean much.

AND Milaad/Mawlid un-Nabi is an Innovation as stated above. Here are more links:

Celebrating the Prophet’s birthday (al-Mawlid al-Nabawi) is is an innovation (bid’ah)..

Also: Milaad/Mawlid is an innovation - By Shaykh bin bazz (R)

Please refer to : Research on bid’ah and shirk in Detail..

I don't think this needs to be dicussed any longer, as people are trying to assimilate this with being on Rabi ul-Awwal 12, and with the gathering itself and everything being wrong.

Thread Closed.

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.