Mirajmom in need of dua's

Aapa

Mirajmom
My sweet brothers and sisters,

I just found out my sister, while vacationing, suffered a heart attack. She is in good spirits. She is younger, but we have reached the age when it happens to us. We have the genetics that make us prone to such conditions. I ask if you would be so kind as to make dua for her. She will be undergoing additional tests for the next three days. I am very grateful that I can turn to you for support.
my love,
your aapa

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Asalamaualikum my dearest Apa.
Ina lilahi wa inailihir rajoon.
Inshallah she will be remembered in my dua's
May Allah restore her health, grant her a long life full of good deeds and success. Ameen.:tti_sister:

huda2

:salam2:

Sorry sis to heard that, insha allah every thing will be ok for her, and Allah will cure her and grant her health and a long life of happiness and strong taqwah. I will keep her in my duaa insha allah.

:wasalam:

Sauda17

Asalamu'Alaykum

I'm sorry to hear about your sister

May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala restore her health and bless her with a long life and strong iman

Inshallah she will be remembered in my duas

halah

My sweet brothers and sisters,

I just found out my sister, while vacationing, suffered a heart attack. She is in good spirits. She is younger, but we have reached the age when it happens to us. We have the genetics that make us prone to such conditions. I ask if you would be so kind as to make dua for her. She will be undergoing additional tests for the next three days. I am very grateful that I can turn to you for support.
my love,
your aapa

Asslamu alaikum dearest sister,I'm really sorry to know that,insha'Allah she will be cured and may Allah grant her patience and make this suffring in the balance of her good deeds:tti_sister:Insha'Allah she'll be in my du'aa.

Take care of yourself and your sons as well.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dearest sister

I do feel very sad for this bad news. May Allah heal your sister as there is no healing but His healing. May Allah protect you from all evils and protect you for your sons and for us. Ameen.

You and your sister will be in my D'a insha Allah :tti_sister:

tulipflower777

that was so sad news.
I'll include your sis in my dua'a Insha'allah:)
May Allah cure your sister sis Ameen.:tti_sister:

nadirah19

Asalam walikum sister,

May Allah SWT cure her and keep her in good health, Ameen.:tti_sister:

She will be in my duas Insha Allah.

Take care sister

Feeamanillah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:tti_sister::tti_sister:You know she will be in my duaas as well as you dear sister!! May Allah restore her to good health and may it be an expiation forher, Ameen!1

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

Dear sister;

My du'a is with you and your (Our) sister. Remember to have sabr, and pass that to your (our) sister. May Allah give you all a great sabr in this hard time ameen Ya Allah.

Meraj

Brother
Dear aapa,
May Allah (SWT) give our sister a good health and recover her health soon....and may He (SWT) protect our sister from such calamaties in future inshallah...may Allah (SWT) give sabr to all your family and keep all of us away from such tests...(Ameen)

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2: Appa
Your sister will be in our duaahs inshaalaah
We will pray for her quick recovery.
have trust in Allah for he is the only healer.

warda A

Sister
du'a

sister , your entire family will be in our du'as inshaala

may Allah subhana wa taala ease you your anguish, and make this phase easy for you.
Put your trust in Allah

Fi amanillah

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:Sister!
I pray Allah SWT ease this difficult time for you.Inshallah.
May Allah give you patience at this time.
I also pray Allah SWT gives health to your sister soon Inshallah.
Sister pls refer this great du’aa’s which takes away distress and anxiety and brings joy.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged everyone who hears it to learn it by heart:The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatija naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi"
I will keep you & your sister in my Dua's inshallah.

BintMuhammad

Staff member

May Allaah swt cure your sister Ameen and Inshaa'Allaah this is a form of purification for her. May Allaah swt also give you strength sis Ameen.

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

dear sister, stay strong inshallah

may allah swt restore your sister to good health inshallah amiin amiin
she is in our duas

:tti_sister:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

May Allah SWT cure her from all her ailments, and protect you dear Sister.

In sha Allah this will be an expiation for all her sins.

Let us know if there is anything we can do.