Mockery of Qur'aan & Sunnah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I recently across a web-site setup by the Islamic advisor to Genreal Parvaiz “Bush”araff president of Pakistan; and his students.

The website announces, “We present Islam in the light of Holy Quran & Sunnah of the Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)…

I browsed through some of the questions & it is utter rubbish with half-quoted, misquoted, or ill quoted verses of the Qur’aan with occasional Ahadeeth thrown in for good measure.

It is absolutely vital that we as Muslim should know as to where we get our Islam from!

This web-site (like many others) is spewing utter & sheer poison!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum,

I recently across a web-site setup by the Islamic advisor to Genreal Parvaiz “Bush”araff president of Pakistan; and his students.

The website announces, “We present Islam in the light of Holy Quran & Sunnah of the Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)…

I browsed through some of the questions & it is utter rubbish with half-quoted, misquoted, or ill quoted verses of the Qur’aan with occasional Ahadeeth thrown in for good measure.

It is absolutely vital that we as Muslim should know as to where we get our Islam from!

There is an idiom in our local language which can be applied to the situaiton of Pakistan now. i.e. You pick the brick and beneath there reveals a scorpion.

These hypocrites are those scorpions in bulk.

Are these the hypocrites who will be at the lowest end of Jahannam who twist and use the Quranic verses and Ahadith to justify their sick motives?

Order of God has to come true, and currently it is the time of misery of Muslims as predicted by Ahadith.

Wassalaam,

VE

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Sadly it seems this is happening all over the world. Everyone is too scard to be arrestd or to be bombe, all apart from nutters from iran!!!

You know this is probably trying to cause those that understand little of islam and who trust their government to go all strange.

My husband tells me about what happened in algeria with the civil troubles over there. Very interesting. There is talk that the "government" "trained people in islam and put them in the prison " and these people pretended to be "terrorists" and then infiltrated the combatants.

After this happened, people got killed left right and centre for no reason etc. No one can proove anything but when you know alot of people involved its very interesting!!!!!

When people dont know their deen, they can be exploited.........look round and think about it!!!

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Your husband is correct in his assessment, however the important question is WHO (rather which group) helped in this matter.

P.S: Hint! They are also present in Birmingham

Sadly it seems this is happening all over the world. Everyone is too scard to be arrestd or to be bombe, all apart from nutters from iran!!!

You know this is probably trying to cause those that understand little of islam and who trust their government to go all strange.

My husband tells me about what happened in algeria with the civil troubles over there. Very interesting. There is talk that the "government" "trained people in islam and put them in the prison " and these people pretended to be "terrorists" and then infiltrated the combatants.

After this happened, people got killed left right and centre for no reason etc. No one can proove anything but when you know alot of people involved its very interesting!!!!!

When people dont know their deen, they can be exploited.........look round and think about it!!!

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

I am From Pakistan .. Its the same as other Muslim Countries. thrs no difference but the Fitnah exceds in pakistan. no muslim country will be a good muslim country unless the Patriotism will persist . like for example if you Recall the war between Kuwait and Iraq . Muslims killing Muslims. its the same kind of thing that happened in spain around 1200 or so years ago when muslims killing muslims and the cristians where on one of the muslims side and look what muslims have become . we are now ignored in the world

so ya if you follow more of your culture and then the Chances are higher that you will not follow islam . and will follow more of your culture.

Salaam allaikum

Asslamo Allaikum,

Akhi,

You are correct, please be careful with phony websites that are out there and teaching the wrong information about Islam. It is best to read actual literature of Islam and ask a practicing Muslim. In general put your faith in Allah, because He has guranteed to preserve and guard the Quran. Allah is the All-Knower, All-Seer and the best Planner.

amyaishazouaoui

Assalaamu alaikum???

Who is it those that live near morrisons????
Those that live on wright street???
Those that live off sydenham road???
Those that live on camp hill round about?
Those that gather in the small heath community centre on friday night??

(btw.....do i really joke to much???)

Wa alaikum assalam?

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Ha Ha Ha!

That be telling; won't it.

I can answer your question but I won't because this is a conclusion that every Muslim has to reach on their own; our survival (Islamic & social) depends on it.

2nd Hint: The next bread crumb is in my other post about Migrating to Muslim countries

About Joking:

We all have our coping mechanisms in life & I admire Brothers/Sisters who don't Joke....

Me! I would be in a luny-Assylum or may be Not on Islam; if I didn't turn to Humour (sad to say, but being honest!)

I suppose because your life fluctuates between picking potatoes, tending Sheep and aspiring to be a member of the Welsh Country-side alliance; you need humour...

I mean what else will keep you sane?

Assalaamu alaikum???

Who is it those that live near morrisons????
Those that live on wright street???
Those that live off sydenham road???
Those that live on camp hill round about?
Those that gather in the small heath community centre on friday night??

(btw.....do i really joke to much???)

Wa alaikum assalam?

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Nope...Leave'em alone Sis; they have already been split up, banned & gone into hiding! (God, the "K" word...at one time no uni was safe!)

You know I actually admire as to how fast Reverts pickup on deviant Muslim Sects...

You guys seem to have little Antennas on top of your heads; homing in on these things.

Assalaamu alaikum

Are we talking about those associated with a "word" in the 4th bullet????

Riddles!!!

amyaishazouaoui

hmmmm still thinking, I think I have a feeling in my bones that I know them quite well!!!!!

As for those who love the "k" word, I did my share of bashing them at uni, it was fuuuuuuuuuuuun. They were soooooo scared when they saw me coming they would run away.

anyway, do you know where I can read some decent information about that stuff that went on in my hubby homeland thats not in arabic or french, as I'm not that good at either, getting better.

Globalpeace

Banned
The "K" guys got on my nerves; to be honest...Women were worse...

I met this Sister on-line (when I was single) & when I first spoke to her on the Phone she started out by saying "Well, I am really good looking and then she told me how she was committed to "K" and it has to be the number 1 priority in her life...

I sent her a detailed message about how we weren't comptaible...She called me back and spoke to me about "K" for 40 minutes & how she was impressed with my knowledge of Islam & Current Affairs & so on and thought me & her would be ideal....So I told her that "Well I am not that good looking...She left me alone"

It was absolute commedy...

I would recommend that you read Al-Qaeda: The True Story of Radical Islam

Its NOT a gospel but makes some very interesting points

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Al-Qaeda-Tr...f=pd_ka_1/203-6419050-0291905?ie=UTF8&s=books

hmmmm still thinking, I think I have a feeling in my bones that I know them quite well!!!!!

As for those who love the "k" word, I did my share of bashing them at uni, it was fuuuuuuuuuuuun. They were soooooo scared when they saw me coming they would run away.

anyway, do you know where I can read some decent information about that stuff that went on in my hubby homeland thats not in arabic or french, as I'm not that good at either, getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.