Modern Physics and Islam (Way of Life, Ghayb, Jinns)?

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam brothers and sisters,

I don't know if its wrong to speculate are talk about science and some islamic phenomeon or the ghayb? If so please close at will :)

Anyway,

What does islam say about the String Theory? M Theory? Quantum Gravity? Also does this have to do with anything about the Ghayb/Beyond or the keys to the ghayb/beyond? (Also the 5 items said in surat Luqoum is not the keys its only one part of the ghayb) Also if (as said in the Quran) that Jinn can travel freely in the lower heavens, does that mean they can control spacetime, gravity or distort them in anyway? Also since these Jinns are invisible to our sensory organs, could it be possible to say that our dimension (spacetime) is parallel to a higher dimension of the Jinns, thats why they can interact with this dimesion because of there capacity/knowledge/power to do so which has been given to them by the great creator, our friend, our lord, our God Allah SWT?

Just a speculation :):SMILY139:

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium.

Having a science background myself, i have often thought about these questions, the ultimate conclusion and direction these investigation and answers should take you, is closer to Allah and the reality of the akirah. Having said that, some questions are also pointless and a waste of time. I personally would advise bros and sisters not to waste time in pointless theoritical pursuits, as you will never get a certain answer and the possiblities are endless. Better to stick with building your eman through understanding the quran and through worship (ie certain, established factual things), it's more better this way longterm compared to wasting time in the theoritical mind games which for some people may not get them closer to Allah, may even confuse them.
Since you posed a few questions let me try to analyse them for you briefly from a Islamic perspective.

1) String theory (hasn't been proven yet, also opposing scientists have said hardly any experiements can be carried out to test any of its prediction as the scales of the strings are billion times smaller than protons/neutrons, so a untestable theory shouldn't be taken seriously). But certain aspects of it, such as multiverses, extra dimensions, and parallel planes of reality beyond our spaces (ie membranes); these modern ideas taken from string theory/M-theory point to the existence of the akirah -a things which religons have been saying since the beginning and atheists always denying poking fun of it. The string theory scientists, many of them athesits say that there could be worlds/universes beyond our own, typical phrases given is many bubbles (worlds/ universes) floating in a ocean (hyper space dimension), and from a religious perspective this is the reality of the hereafter where Allah has said in his book of heavens the size which is greater than the width of the heavens and the earth, all ready, existing, for the believers to go there. So those scientists are actually agreeing with what we said 1400 years ago, that there is life/existence beyond our own world/space.

As for jinns controlling spacetime or distorting gravity, im sorry but thats just silly, pointless question as their existence has simply been mentioned to us but themselves are hidden away so you would be wasting your time speculating those questions.

Finally, i believe we should take science as our previous generations did, that is use science to benefit society ie benefit to muslims and non muslims, not only do people benefit physically and materially but you also get the reward for it from Allah. In comparison to theoritical sciences, where you let you're mind wonder all over the galaxy, waste time in debates and speculation, meanwhile you didn't provide any benefit to mankind.

Amir of SPain

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Asalam wailkium.

Having a science background myself, i have often thought about these questions, the ultimate conclusion and direction these investigation and answers should take you, is closer to Allah and the reality of the akirah. Having said that, some questions are also pointless and a waste of time. I personally would advise bros and sisters not to waste time in pointless theoritical pursuits, as you will never get a certain answer and the possiblities are endless. Better to stick with building your eman through understanding the quran and through worship (ie certain, established factual things), it's more better this way longterm compared to wasting time in the theoritical mind games which for some people may not get them closer to Allah, may even confuse them.
Since you posed a few questions let me try to analyse them for you briefly from a Islamic perspective.

1) String theory (hasn't been proven yet, also opposing scientists have said hardly any experiements can be carried out to test any of its prediction as the scales of the strings are billion times smaller than protons/neutrons, so a untestable theory shouldn't be taken seriously). But certain aspects of it, such as multiverses, extra dimensions, and parallel planes of reality beyond our spaces (ie membranes); these modern ideas taken from string theory/M-theory point to the existence of the akirah -a things which religons have been saying since the beginning and atheists always denying poking fun of it. The string theory scientists, many of them athesits say that there could be worlds/universes beyond our own, typical phrases given is many bubbles (worlds/ universes) floating in a ocean (hyper space dimension), and from a religious perspective this is the reality of the hereafter where Allah has said in his book of heavens the size which is greater than the width of the heavens and the earth, all ready, existing, for the believers to go there. So those scientists are actually agreeing with what we said 1400 years ago, that there is life/existence beyond our own world/space.

As for jinns controlling spacetime or distorting gravity, im sorry but thats just silly, pointless question as their existence has simply been mentioned to us but themselves are hidden away so you would be wasting your time speculating those questions.

Finally, i believe we should take science as our previous generations did, that is use science to benefit society ie benefit to muslims and non muslims, not only do people benefit physically and materially but you also get the reward for it from Allah. In comparison to theoritical sciences, where you let you're mind wonder all over the galaxy, waste time in debates and speculation, meanwhile you didn't provide any benefit to mankind.

Amir of SPain

Mashallah, thank you, but i think that the paradise and Hellfire are way beyond hyperspace, i believe that these 11 dimesions (including spacetime) are one of the same, what your thoughts brother? and anybody wanna join? :SMILY139:

arzafar

science = theory (stories, some of them laws) made by man to explain a given set of observations made under a given set of conditions. after every few years, due to technological development, conditions change, new observations arrive and so the theory is updated (i.e. a new story is formed to explain the new set of observations).
Any theory that explains a given set of observations is accepted as true.
Science (or more appropriately empirical science) doesn't prove or disprove anything. In fact science is itself dependent upon proof, it cannot prove anything! There are no 'facts' in science and indeed scientific theory should not be taught like that.

However, science is useful because the theory works under the conditions in which the observations were made. that means we can apply the scientific theory (man made stories) for our benefit (car, refrigerator, engineering) or for our destruction (weapons, breaching privacy etc).

Conclusion: As a rationalist myself i know (although i cannot scientifically prove) that science alone cannot tell us anything about God or reality but it certainly can put doubts if you start believing in your own stories as facts! There are no facts!
As Kant put it, "I can only that I cannot know!"

Amir_of_spain

Beyond theory comes the necessity of practical life!

Mashallah, thank you, but i think that the paradise and Hellfire are way beyond hyperspace, i believe that these 11 dimesions (including spacetime) are one of the same, what your thoughts brother? and anybody wanna join? :SMILY139:

Asalam wailkium

See you just proven my point.
1) We can't say for sure hyperspace (where all the universes are apparently 'floating' around) even exist.
2) If such a plane reality does exist you cannot prove or disprove that somewhere there is hellfire/paradise, you cannot experiment on that.
3) You mentioned string theory, with 11 dimenion, -hasn't even been proven or tested whether these extra dimensions even exist, so you could be speculating on fantasy.
4) Lastly, all this speculating is a waste of time, you didn't benefit anyone or the muslim society, you could have spent that effort on something worthwhile.

I repeat what i said, science investigation and questions from a Islamic/Muslim view should be used for some practical benefit, if you disagree, then you can choose to waste your time/life on dreaming up fantasy theoritical ideas which have zero benefit in real life. Meanwhile the real scientists and investigators are thinking about the future energy crisis, climate change, enriching Urainium, weapons. In contrast brother, you're wasting your time/mind pondering over things which probably do not exist, things which you are unlikely to live long enough to find out whether you are right or wrong and finally did it get you closer to Allah and entering Jannah? If yes then good for you, if not then don't waste our time on it unless you can explain why it's speculation is of any good use.

Amir of SPain

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

The problem that I have with Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, and other such explorations by psychics is that they seem to be paving the way for a "THEORY OF EVERYTHING." Which would be fine if those heading the research weren't hoping to discover a "God Particle" which would then by part of the creation instead of the Creator separate from creation.

I have read a few books on the subjects starting with the popular books that began to appear in the late 1970's and through the 1980's and have even plodded through some of the more technical research.

Lately, when I visit homes which have televisions I notice that these subjects have now made their way into the plots of some of the more science fiction type shows.

To my knowledge, being a new revert, Muslims have never hid from knowledge. So, I imagine that these areas will be no different.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
science = theory (stories, some of them laws) made by man to explain a given set of observations made under a given set of conditions. after every few years, due to technological development, conditions change, new observations arrive and so the theory is updated (i.e. a new story is formed to explain the new set of observations).
Any theory that explains a given set of observations is accepted as true.
Science (or more appropriately empirical science) doesn't prove or disprove anything. In fact science is itself dependent upon proof, it cannot prove anything! There are no 'facts' in science and indeed scientific theory should not be taught like that.

However, science is useful because the theory works under the conditions in which the observations were made. that means we can apply the scientific theory (man made stories) for our benefit (car, refrigerator, engineering) or for our destruction (weapons, breaching privacy etc).

Conclusion: As a rationalist myself i know (although i cannot scientifically prove) that science alone cannot tell us anything about God or reality but it certainly can put doubts if you start believing in your own stories as facts! There are no facts!
As Kant put it, "I can only that I cannot know!"

Asalam wailkium

See you just proven my point.
1) We can't say for sure hyperspace (where all the universes are apparently 'floating' around) even exist.
2) If such a plane reality does exist you cannot prove or disprove that somewhere there is hellfire/paradise, you cannot experiment on that.
3) You mentioned string theory, with 11 dimenion, -hasn't even been proven or tested whether these extra dimensions even exist, so you could be speculating on fantasy.
4) Lastly, all this speculating is a waste of time, you didn't benefit anyone or the muslim society, you could have spent that effort on something worthwhile.

I repeat what i said, science investigation and questions from a Islamic/Muslim view should be used for some practical benefit, if you disagree, then you can choose to waste your time/life on dreaming up fantasy theoritical ideas which have zero benefit in real life. Meanwhile the real scientists and investigators are thinking about the future energy crisis, climate change, enriching Urainium, weapons. In contrast brother, you're wasting your time/mind pondering over things which probably do not exist, things which you are unlikely to live long enough to find out whether you are right or wrong and finally did it get you closer to Allah and entering Jannah? If yes then good for you, if not then don't waste our time on it unless you can explain why it's speculation is of any good use.

Amir of SPain

Amir of Spain and my other brother, listen, i have re-read my post and know where am i stating that i really want to delve into these theories =.= I belive in science and logic, but most science i want to know is the application and the practical part of science (im aiming for Aerospace)...but i do believe that if these "theorectical"sciences can be given a chance and be proven then i might want to delve into it :) Also as Im reading your post, i guess this has nothing to do with the Beyond or "Ghayb" but i understand, really interesting :) thank you for your answers, if anyone else has anything to say speak now, the thread is open for some fun discussion if your "bored"

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

The problem that I have with Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, and other such explorations by psychics is that they seem to be paving the way for a "THEORY OF EVERYTHING." Which would be fine if those heading the research weren't hoping to discover a "God Particle" which would then by part of the creation instead of the Creator separate from creation.

I have read a few books on the subjects starting with the popular books that began to appear in the late 1970's and through the 1980's and have even plodded through some of the more technical research.

Lately, when I visit homes which have televisions I notice that these subjects have now made their way into the plots of some of the more science fiction type shows.

To my knowledge, being a new revert, Muslims have never hid from knowledge. So, I imagine that these areas will be no different.

Interesting brother, but i don't think there gonna even go to "God" particles or whatever, but i believe that the theory "of everything" if it can be found and proven mathematically, can be really useful, but for good and destruction, we should becarefull :)...also any other thoughts?

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
The books that I read many decades ago wore THE DANCING WU LI MASTER by Gary Zukav and THE TAO OF PHYSICS By Fritjof Capra.

Recently, I have read THE WEB OF LIFE by Fritjof Capra, PARALLEL UNIVERSES by Fred Alan Wolf THE GREAT BEYOND by PAUL HALPEAN,
and A THEORY OF EVERYTHING by Ken Wilber

These are all very sophomoric and not for those with formal training.

An interesting article I read was about this surfer dude, A. Garrett Lisi who is also the subject of some videos on Youtube.com which I haven't watched. I know that it credits Nassim Haramein . Sacred geometry is interesting and I enjoy hearing about it and the research being done.

Amazon actually has a couple of books on quantum mechanics and string theory for dummies, but I would rather watch the videos.

Here is a lecture theory on quantum mechanics from Stanford.

and some videos on String Theory

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I BELONGED TO THEM

:salam2:
I read something that interests me very much,cause above all touched me during my life.I can surely say that none can have any knowledge about the Invisible,but only that Allah allowed us to know(WA LA YUHITUNA BI SHAY I MIN 'ILMIHI ILLA BI MA SHA A..:AYAT KURSI).but about Jinn I have lots of thing to witness.It happened from my childhood,in my family they used to talk about invisible creatures living among humans,till one day I had this scariful experience.from the age of 7 to my majority I had a normal life,beacuse of the fact that I was KAFIRA,so that those Jinn could see me but I couldn't see them:I belonged to the way of Shaytan at that time.When I reverted to Islam,I started to have nightmares,strange visions,I saw shadows near my body and there is still the figure of a dog that some night enter my home and disturbes me in dreams.Because of my sad childhood Spirits came to my body to let me be stronger and far from pain,but from the time I became muslima,one by one was manifested in my body:I alternated status o unconsciuosness to awakness and all those Spirits,thanks to the aid of a strong Imam who read me Quran more and more,escaped from my body and each one of them was able to tell the reason they entered.I discovered that someone of my family made me a curse,I knew that my little sister was killed by my father and lots of bad things bloped out till my body had been cleaned from Jinn.they exist,the first Imam who aided me in 2007 has died,but the second one,stroger than the first is writing a book about Jinn and he is going to print some copies with the photos of them.when I was possessed it was asked the Jinn to draw itself so now that Imam has lots of images of them,he knows their names and nowadays most of those Jinn asked me forgiveness and reverted to Islam.But this curse above me is still disturbing my daylife:now because of this experience something bad is growing in my head,I can see what humans can see and why???Because in my family and above all by the part of my father,they want me to get mad,because I changed their future,by getting married to a muslim and having muslim children.Jinn doesn't like Islam,and that's why they didn't manifestate in my life:I belonged to them since I was born,because the ancestors of my father made a curse on his heirs.At first I thought to be stressed,but when I knew Islam,only in that time I realized that what I was seeing it weren't allucinations.:astag:
If this thread is too out of theme please close it,because it speaks about a reality that shouldn't touch humans.Let's stay with the feet on the ground,it's better.Me, I spent my most part of life among crazy arguments,now I am out of that,but remember that he who comes in contact to Jinns' world it is nearly impossible to come out.The Imam who aided me is so much believer,that he has troops of Jinns which disturb him in his dreams,because,strongest is the Iman,stronger is the strengh of the Evil who temptes the muslim to abandon Islam.My desease unforunatelly will grow till making me crazy,because lots of neurologic deseases are due to those Jinns which possess human bodies till they are satisfied.That's why I'm still suffering of head ache.Did some of you ask why a mother kills his little child and after that she doesn't remember anything?

a_stranger

I think that Quran makes things very clear and by strong faith we can win:

قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (7:16)

7:16 (Asad) [Whereupon Iblis] said: "Now that Thou hast thwarted me," [11] shall most certainly lie in ambush for them all along Thy straight way, -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَآئِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (7:17)

7:17 (Asad) and shall most certainly fall upon them openly as well as in a manner beyond their ken, [12] and from their right and from their left: and most of them Thou wilt find ungrateful." -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْؤُومًا مَّدْحُورًا لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (7:18)

7:18 (Asad) [And God] said: "Go forth from here, disgraced and disowned! [And] as for such of them as follow thee - I will most certainly fill hell with you all! -

When we have faith in Allah sobhanahu wa taala and thank him for his uncountable favoures we defeat this invisible enemy , When our faith is strong this enemy will be so weak ....so small .:salah:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I have strong faith,Allah knows what I have,but in this terrestrial life we are nearly abandoned to ourselves and it rest only faith to Allah,Who can help us.But I can witness that in some parts of the world where Ilsam has a weak presence,Jinn don't take care to the Quran,they close their ears and some other which know it,use it like a weapon against humans,by letting it to be something bad to avoid.there are many people who saw what passed on me and that's a more reason to continue to be muslima and to let everything go away.About curses,I read several times sura Al Falaq,but the Evil gets stronger because it comes from my original family.I spoke them about Islam,but none listens to me,they say it is just an invention of humans.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
The books that I read many decades ago wore THE DANCING WU LI MASTER by Gary Zukav and THE TAO OF PHYSICS By Fritjof Capra.

Recently, I have read THE WEB OF LIFE by Fritjof Capra, PARALLEL UNIVERSES by Fred Alan Wolf THE GREAT BEYOND by PAUL HALPEAN,
and A THEORY OF EVERYTHING by Ken Wilber

These are all very sophomoric and not for those with formal training.

An interesting article I read was about this surfer dude, A. Garrett Lisi who is also the subject of some videos on Youtube.com which I haven't watched. I know that it credits Nassim Haramein . Sacred geometry is interesting and I enjoy hearing about it and the research being done.

Amazon actually has a couple of books on quantum mechanics and string theory for dummies, but I would rather watch the videos.

Here is a lecture theory on quantum mechanics from Stanford.

and some videos on String Theory

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

No No brother, that was helpful enough, yeah i watched some videos in my Physics Class, so i just wanted to know about it in terms of truth :)

I read something that interests me very much,cause above all touched me during my life.I can surely say that none can have any knowledge about the Invisible,but only that Allah allowed us to know(WA LA YUHITUNA BI SHAY I MIN 'ILMIHI ILLA BI MA SHA A..:AYAT KURSI).but about Jinn I have lots of thing to witness.It happened from my childhood,in my family they used to talk about invisible creatures living among humans,till one day I had this scariful experience.from the age of 7 to my majority I had a normal life,beacuse of the fact that I was KAFIRA,so that those Jinn could see me but I couldn't see them:I belonged to the way of Shaytan at that time.When I reverted to Islam,I started to have nightmares,strange visions,I saw shadows near my body and there is still the figure of a dog that some night enter my home and disturbes me in dreams.Because of my sad childhood Spirits came to my body to let me be stronger and far from pain,but from the time I became muslima,one by one was manifested in my body:I alternated status o unconsciuosness to awakness and all those Spirits,thanks to the aid of a strong Imam who read me Quran more and more,escaped from my body and each one of them was able to tell the reason they entered.I discovered that someone of my family made me a curse,I knew that my little sister was killed by my father and lots of bad things bloped out till my body had been cleaned from Jinn.they exist,the first Imam who aided me in 2007 has died,but the second one,stroger than the first is writing a book about Jinn and he is going to print some copies with the photos of them.when I was possessed it was asked the Jinn to draw itself so now that Imam has lots of images of them,he knows their names and nowadays most of those Jinn asked me forgiveness and reverted to Islam.But this curse above me is still disturbing my daylife:now because of this experience something bad is growing in my head,I can see what humans can see and why???Because in my family and above all by the part of my father,they want me to get mad,because I changed their future,by getting married to a muslim and having muslim children.Jinn doesn't like Islam,and that's why they didn't manifestate in my life:I belonged to them since I was born,because the ancestors of my father made a curse on his heirs.At first I thought to be stressed,but when I knew Islam,only in that time I realized that what I was seeing it weren't allucinations.:astag:
If this thread is too out of theme please close it,because it speaks about a reality that shouldn't touch humans.Let's stay with the feet on the ground,it's better.Me, I spent my most part of life among crazy arguments,now I am out of that,but remember that he who comes in contact to Jinns' world it is nearly impossible to come out.The Imam who aided me is so much believer,that he has troops of Jinns which disturb him in his dreams,because,strongest is the Iman,stronger is the strengh of the Evil who temptes the muslim to abandon Islam.My desease unforunatelly will grow till making me crazy,because lots of neurologic deseases are due to those Jinns which possess human bodies till they are satisfied.That's why I'm still suffering of head ache.Did some of you ask why a mother kills his little child and after that she doesn't remember anything?

Mashallah to hear everything is becoming better for you sister, but Islam is the way of life and its good you have come to the true path..subahan allah

I think that Quran makes things very clear and by strong faith we can win:

قَالَ فَبِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأَقْعُدَنَّ لَهُمْ صِرَاطَكَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ (7:16)

7:16 (Asad) [Whereupon Iblis] said: "Now that Thou hast thwarted me," [11] shall most certainly lie in ambush for them all along Thy straight way, -

ثُمَّ لآتِيَنَّهُم مِّن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ وَعَنْ أَيْمَانِهِمْ وَعَن شَمَآئِلِهِمْ وَلاَ تَجِدُ أَكْثَرَهُمْ شَاكِرِينَ (7:17)

7:17 (Asad) and shall most certainly fall upon them openly as well as in a manner beyond their ken, [12] and from their right and from their left: and most of them Thou wilt find ungrateful." -

قَالَ اخْرُجْ مِنْهَا مَذْؤُومًا مَّدْحُورًا لَّمَن تَبِعَكَ مِنْهُمْ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنكُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ (7:18)

7:18 (Asad) [And God] said: "Go forth from here, disgraced and disowned! [And] as for such of them as follow thee - I will most certainly fill hell with you all! -

When we have faith in Allah sobhanahu wa taala and thank him for his uncountable favoures we defeat this invisible enemy , When our faith is strong this enemy will be so weak ....so small .:salah:

Interesting and true...everyone should heed this ayat...Allah provided us with the true path and showed us that submission and peace is the way (Allah does not need our praises or prayers), he as stated that submission equals to peace and it strengthes our relationship with him, because through submission your coming closer to our Lord, our creator, our friend..

I have strong faith,Allah knows what I have,but in this terrestrial life we are nearly abandoned to ourselves and it rest only faith to Allah,Who can help us.But I can witness that in some parts of the world where Ilsam has a weak presence,Jinn don't take care to the Quran,they close their ears and some other which know it,use it like a weapon against humans,by letting it to be something bad to avoid.there are many people who saw what passed on me and that's a more reason to continue to be muslima and to let everything go away.About curses,I read several times sura Al Falaq,but the Evil gets stronger because it comes from my original family.I spoke them about Islam,but none listens to me,they say it is just an invention of humans.

This is prove that some people are ignorent of the obvious...if this was an invention of the humans how come the Quran is the threshold of knowledge that was proclaimed 1400 years ago? How come this threashold of knowledge is only being proven today and yet it was evident 1400 years ago? Truely Allah knows that the ignorent are blind of the knowledge, this is why Allah has sent a divine decree of persuing knowledge, so that we don't become ignorant or blind just like the other. But i kind of agree with your family as even though the message is there, but people interpret it in the wrong way, which causes chaos and alot of things that are happening to the world, the text is pure the minds of humans are tainted..

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it has little to do with Islam and our research of Allah's Mercy.<Khalaqa al ins wa al jinn li ya'budun>.this is it.Humans and Spirits live together till their end,so maybe any other thing like quantum energy,or ghosts,aliens and any other thing people admit to see or to study,its just speculation.so it is impossible for us as muslims to affirm that the image of Maryam(AS)cried blood or that some miracle had happened in some Place,because Allah gave the humans only what He wanted them to know.So I may suppose that science has not very much to do with our belief.I just expressed an opinion,so please don't get angry with me.salam

True_Sultan

A logical believer
it has little to do with Islam and our research of Allah's Mercy.<Khalaqa al ins wa al jinn li ya'budun>.this is it.Humans and Spirits live together till their end,so maybe any other thing like quantum energy,or ghosts,aliens and any other thing people admit to see or to study,its just speculation.so it is impossible for us as muslims to affirm that the image of Maryam(AS)cried blood or that some miracle had happened in some Place,because Allah gave the humans only what He wanted them to know.So I may suppose that science has not very much to do with our belief.I just expressed an opinion,so please don't get angry with me.salam

No no its okay, but i have to disagree as quantum mechanics helped alot of society these days, from conventional medicine to defense, but on the other hand stuff like string theory and M-theroy kind of (if proven) proves the truth and of Gods existent (just like you said). I really like the ghayb and the mysteries, it gives somethings in life enjoyable and fun :) because Allah has decided each of our purpose already, submission is soley for the purpose of the rememberance of Allah and to stay pure and connected with our Rab, the purpose of life is way different, and i think mystery, challenge and adventure always proves to be a purpose.

True Sultan signing out.....